簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
聖經靈修版 創世紀17:1-8
送交者: candle 2004年01月21日08:22:40 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

17:1 [hgb] 亞伯蘭年九十九歲的時候、耶和華向他顯現、對他說、我是全能的 神、你當在我面前作完全人。
[lzz] 亞伯蘭九十九歲的時候,永恆主向亞伯蘭顯現,說∶「我是全能的上帝;你在我面前往來,要純全無疵。
[kjv] And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
[bbe] When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord came to him, and said, I am God, Ruler of all; go in my ways and be upright in all things,
17:2 [hgb] 我就與你立約、使你的後裔極其繁多。
[lzz] 我就在我與你之間立我的約,使你的後裔大大增多。」
[kjv] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
[bbe] And I will make an agreement between you and me, and your offspring will be greatly increased.
17:3 [hgb] 亞伯蘭俯伏在地、 神又對他說、
[lzz] 亞伯蘭臉伏於地,上帝又告訴他說∶
[kjv] And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
[bbe] And Abram went down on his face on the earth, and the Lord God went on talking with him, and said,
17:4 [hgb] 我與你立約、你要作多國的父。
[lzz] 「論到我,我的約是同你立的;你必做群國之父。
[kjv] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
[bbe] As for me, my agreement is made with you, and you will be the father of nations without end.
17:5 [hgb] 從此以後、你的名不再叫亞伯蘭、要叫亞伯拉罕、因為我已立你作多國的父。
[lzz] 你的名必不再叫亞伯蘭;你的名要改作亞伯拉罕,因為我已立了你做群國之父。」
[kjv] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
[bbe] No longer will your name be Abram, but Abraham, for I have made you the father of a number of nations.
17:6 [hgb] 我必使你的後裔極其繁多、國度從你而立、君王從你而出。
[lzz] 我必使你的後裔極能生殖∶我必使你立成為國;君王必從你而出。
[kjv] And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
[bbe] I will make you very fertile, so that nations will come from you and kings will be your offspring.
17:7 [hgb] 我要與你並你世世代代的後裔堅立我的約、作永遠的約、是要作你和你後裔的 神。
[lzz] 在我與你以及你以後的苗裔之間,我必堅立我的約,做世世代代永遠的約;好讓我做你和你以後的苗裔的上帝。
[kjv] And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[bbe] And I will make between me and you and your seed after you through all generations, an eternal agreement to be a God to you and to your seed after you.
17:8 [hgb] 我要將你現在寄居的地、就是迦南全地、賜給你和你的後裔、永遠為業.我也必作他們的 神。
[lzz] 我要將你現在寄居的地,就是迦南全地,賜給你和你以後的苗裔,做永遠的產業;我還要做他們的上帝。」
[kjv] And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
[bbe] And to you and to your seed after you, I will give the land in which you are living, all the land of Canaan for an eternal heritage; and I will be their God.

聖經靈修版 :

神是一個全能者,值得我們全心順服他。你認為是嗎?
17:1 耶和華對亞伯蘭說:“我是全能的神,你當在我面前作完全人。”今天神也這樣對我們說,我們應當在一切事上順服他,因為他是神──這已是最充分的理由。如果你認為順服神沒有甚麼好處,就要想想神是誰──他是獨一無二、有權能去滿足你一切需要的神。

神再三向亞伯蘭重申應許,其實他也一再向我說……
17:2-8 神為甚麼再三申述他跟亞伯蘭所立的約呢?他在以前(參12:1-3;15:1-5)已經提過兩次。不過,他在這裡是要把焦點集中在這個應許上,並準備履約。他向亞伯蘭顯明這約的幾個重點:(1)他要賜給亞伯蘭許多後裔;(2)必有多族從他而出;(3)他也要向亞伯蘭的後裔堅守這約;(4)他要將迦南地賜給亞伯蘭的後裔。

神為亞伯蘭及撒萊易名,代表了他的更新。神在我身上更新了甚麼?
17:5, 15 在撒萊懷孕前不久,神給亞伯蘭(意為父被高舉)改名為亞伯拉罕(意為多國之父)。從這時候起,聖經就稱他為亞伯拉罕。同時神也給撒萊易名為撒拉(意為公主)。

立約的條款是順服,但神向我所要求的,若比起他要賜的福氣,根本毫不足道……
17:5-14 神與亞伯拉罕立約的條款非常簡單:亞伯拉罕要順服神,又要為他家中所有的男丁施行割禮;神則把後裔、產業、權力、財富賜給亞伯拉罕。大多數的盟約都是平等交易:我們付出,得回同等價值的回報。但是與神立約,我們所領受的福氣,遠超過我們所付出的。

丹尼斯·莫克『系統查經』

誓約的堅立和重申(17:1-8)
11. 以實瑪利出生13年後,神向亞伯蘭顯現,提及他所應許的
(17:1)。這是舊約中第一次使用El Shaddai(全能的神)
一詞,是指神的能力(如大山之堅強)和他的養育(從“乳
房”一詞而來)。這是神以自己的方式向亞伯蘭保證應許的
確定性。神堅立了他的應許,然後進一步解釋了約的含義。

12. 神將亞伯蘭(崇高的父)改名為亞伯拉罕(多國之父),是
強調將有大國從他而出。神的應許是針對亞伯拉罕和從他生
出的國家(17:4-5)。

13. 神也應許說“君王從你而出”(17:7),而且約是永遠的約。
因此,彌賽亞是大衛王的子孫(有王權)也可追溯到亞伯拉