20:13 當 神叫我離開父家飄流在外的時候,我對她說:‘我們無論走到甚麼地方,你可以對人說:他是我的哥哥;這就是你待我的恩典了。’”
20:14 亞比米勒把牛羊、僕婢賜給亞伯拉罕,又把他的妻子撒拉歸還他。
20:15 亞比米勒又說:“看哪!我的地都在你面前,你可以隨意居住。”
20:16 又對撒拉說:“我給你哥哥一千銀子,作為你在合家人面前遮羞的(註:“羞”原文作“眼”),你就在眾人面前沒有不是了。”
20:17 亞伯拉罕禱告 神, 神就醫好了亞比米勒和他的妻子,並他的眾女僕,她們便能生育。
20:18 因耶和華為亞伯拉罕的妻子撒拉的緣故,已經使亞比米勒家中的婦人不能生育。

聖經靈修版

性格中的弱點常會是人失足之處──真的?我今天最需要對付的軟弱是……
20:2 亞伯拉罕以前也曾使用這樣的花招來保護自己(12:11-13)。他雖然是信心上的英雄,卻沒有汲取上次的教訓,再一次屈服於試探之下;冒險把自己犯罪的行為變成習慣──每當覺得生命有危險時,就以撒謊來脫險。
  無論我們怎樣愛神,總會遇上一些特別難以抵抗的誘惑──我們靈命上最常受攻擊之處。當我們努力戰勝自己的軟弱時,知道神在看顧我們,正如他保守亞伯拉罕一樣,我們就可以得到鼓勵。

神多次挽回罪中的人,也在挽回你和我,你知道嗎?
20:6 亞比米勒因無知而娶了已婚的婦人,幾乎犯了姦淫罪;幸好神阻止他玷污撒拉,使他得免犯罪。神對他是何等的憐憫!神也多次這樣挽回我們,使我們不致犯罪,只是我們不察覺。在這段記載中我們可以知道,神用我們可以知道的方法,也用我們察覺不到的方法來工作。

亞伯拉罕誤以為眼前的困難是難以克服的,我是否相信神在我認為不可能的地方動工嗎?
20:11-13 由於亞伯拉罕誤以為亞比米勒是惡人,所以隱瞞真相。他以為瞞騙亞比米勒比信靠神在這位君王的生命中工作更來得有效。不要假設神不會在困難的情況中工作,我們未必完全明白當時的處境,但神會在我們意想不到的時候動工。

有一些困難,是神出於善意攔阻人用的……
20:17-18 亞比米勒並不知道撒拉是個有夫之婦,為甚麼在他想娶她的時候,神還要刑罰他呢?(1)他的意圖雖是好的,但是只要撒拉住在他的宮中,他就有犯罪的可能。人吃了誤以為無毒的蘑菇,雖然意圖無錯,還是要受苦。不管我們的目的如何,罪都是毀滅我們和周圍人的毒藥。(2)神警告亞比米勒:只要他跟撒拉有同寢的行動,他就使他全家的婦女不能生育。神是要扭轉這種情形,而不是要傷害亞比米勒。(3)這件事清楚表明亞伯拉罕跟全能的神站在同一陣線上,這可能使亞比米勒敬畏亞伯拉罕的神。

丹尼斯·莫克:

主題: 亞伯拉罕和亞比米勒
以撒出生
以實瑪利被逐

重點: 神的信實

大綱:

五. 閃的後裔(11:10-25:18)
K. 亞伯拉罕行騙(20:1-18)
L. 以撒出生(21:1-8)
M. 以實瑪利被逐(21:9-21)
N. 與亞比米勒立約(21:22-34)

介紹
這裡重心轉向了亞伯拉罕和應許之子。下面兩章展示並印證
了神的信實。無論人的信心如何,神總是守約的。

觀察與評論:

亞伯拉罕欺騙亞比米勒(20:1-18)
1. 在12章,亞伯拉罕於25年前,曾在埃及為了保護自己謊稱
撒拉為妹妹。現在他面對亞比米勒又重蹈覆轍。後來,以撒
將對妻子重演此劇──真是“有其父必有其子”!
顯然如“法老”一樣,“亞比米勒”是一個王的稱號。
他是居住在應許之地的南端“南地”一帶的非利士人的王。
基拉耳和別是巴都在這一地區。

2. 亞伯拉罕向亞比米勒謊稱撒拉是自己妹子的動機可能是為了
加強自己的政治地位(20:1-2),儘管在20:11中他申
辯說是為了個人安全(20:11)。這時的亞伯拉罕很明顯是
憑眼見而不是憑信心而行。

3. 頗有意思的是,儘管亞伯拉罕認為“這地方的人總不懼怕神”
(20:11),神卻親自向亞比米勒說話,而亞比米勒也順服
地接受!

4. 當神對亞比米勒說,因他取了已婚的女子(撒拉),必須要
死時,他求神行他的公義(20:4),正如亞伯拉罕在為所多
瑪和蛾摩拉代求時的情況一樣。

5. 神承認:亞伯拉罕和撒拉都說了謊,而亞比米勒則是一個“無
辜的”受害者(雖然是婚外性關係仍是錯的)。儘管如此,
神還是提醒亞比米勒:是神親自攔阻了他,使他不致玷污撒
拉(20:5-6)。
神決意要使亞伯拉罕和撒拉的婚姻不受淫亂的沾染,不
使“蒙恩的後裔”被玷污。

6. 因為神無條件地完成他所立的約,所以他對這位非利士王
說:
“現在你把這人的妻子歸還他,因為他是先
知,他要為你禱告,使你存活。你若不歸還他,
你當知道,你和你所有的人,都必要死。”(20:
7)
神的口氣似乎是錯在亞比米勒,而亞伯拉罕被看為義。

7. 亞比米勒立即毫無二話地順服了神的命令!但是他也為亞伯
拉罕的緣故嚴厲地責備了他的欺騙行為(罪)。神藉着這個
外邦的王斥責他的“先知”亞伯拉罕(20:8-9),這也是
具有深遠意義的。

8. 亞伯拉罕的藉口實在弱不禁風,因為到目前為止他應該知道
了神沒有地域性,也會向其他人顯現(比如撒冷王麥基洗得)
(20:10-12)。說撒拉確實是他妹子(同父異母的)是半
個真理,仍然是個謊言(20:13)。

9. 注意亞比米勒慷慨地給予亞伯拉罕豐盛的禮物,隨他選地,
並將撒拉歸還給他(20:14)。這都是為了給撒拉正名,也
證明他沒有玷污她(20:14-16)。

10. 亞伯拉罕為亞比米勒的代求(就象為羅得的代求一樣)救了
亞比米勒,使他免於神的詛咒(20:17-18)。神再次祝福
了亞伯拉罕,即便他有不忠;不是因為亞伯拉罕值得(配得)
受此待遇,而是因為神的恩典和他對自己應許的信實。

.20:1 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕從那裡向南地遷去、寄居在加低斯和書珥中間的基拉耳。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕從那裡向南地往前行,就住在加低斯和書珥之間,寄居在基拉耳。
[kjv] And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.
[bbe] And Abraham went on his way from there to the land of the South, and was living between Kadesh and Shur, in Gerar.
20:2 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕稱他的妻撒拉為妹子、基拉耳王亞比米勒差人把撒拉取了去。
[lzz] 提到他的妻子撒拉、亞伯拉罕就說∶「他是我的妹妹」;於是基拉耳王亞比米勒打發人將撒拉取了去。
[kjv] And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.
[bbe] And Abraham said of Sarah, his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech, king of Gerar, sent and took Sarah.
20:3 [hgb] 但夜間 神來在夢中、對亞比米勒說、你是個死人哪、因為你取了那女人來、他原是別人的妻子。
[lzz] 但是夜間上帝來找亞比米勒於夢中,對他說∶「看吧,你該死啦,因為你所取的那女人、是有夫之婦的。」
[kjv] But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
[bbe] But God came to Abimelech in a dream in the night, and said to him, Truly you are a dead man because of the woman whom you have taken; for she is a man's wife.
20:4 [hgb] 亞比米勒卻還沒有親近撒拉.他說、主阿、連有義的國你也要毀滅麼。
[lzz] 亞比米勒卻還沒有親近撒拉;他說∶「主阿,連正義的人你也要殺滅麼?
[kjv] But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, LORD, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
[bbe] Now Abimelech had not come near her; and he said, Lord, will you put to death an upright nation?
20:5 [hgb] 那人豈不是自己對我說、他是我的妹子麼.就是女人也自己說、他是我的哥哥.我作這事、是心正手潔的。
[lzz] 那人豈不是親自對我說∶『她是我的妹妹』麼?就是那女人、也親自說∶『他是我哥哥』呀∶我作這事、是心端正手無辜的。」
[kjv] Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
[bbe] Did he not say to me himself, She is my sister? and she herself said, He is my brother: with an upright heart and clean hands have I done this.
20:6 [hgb]  神在夢中對他說、我知道你作這事是心中正直、我也攔阻了你、免得你得罪我、所以我不容你沾着他。
[lzz] 上帝對亞比米勒夢中說∶「我也知道你作這事乃心裡端正,因此我也攔阻你犯罪得罪了我,所以我不容你和她有接觸。
[kjv] And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
[bbe] And God said to him in the dream, I see that you have done this with an upright heart, and I have kept you from sinning against me: for this reason I did not let you come near her.
20:7 [hgb] 現在你把這人的妻子歸還他、因為他是先知、他要為你禱告、使你存活.你若不歸還他、你當知道、你和你所有的人、都必要死。
[lzz] 如今你要把這人的妻子還給他,因為他是個神人,他會為你禱告,使你活着。如果你不還給他,你可要知道、你必定死,你和你所有的一切人都必定死。」
[kjv] Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
[bbe] So now, give the man back his wife, for he is a prophet, and let him say a prayer for you, so your life may be safe: but if you do not give her back, be certain that death will come to you and all your house.
20:8 [hgb] 亞比米勒清早起來、召了眾臣僕來、將這些事都說給他們聽、他們都甚懼怕。
[lzz] 亞比米勒清早起來,把他的眾臣僕召來,將這一切事說給他們聽;那些人都很懼怕。
[kjv] Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.
[bbe] So Abimelech got up early in the morning and sent for all his servants and gave them word of these things, and they were full of fear.
20:9 [hgb] 亞比米勒召了亞伯拉罕來、對他說、你怎麼向我這樣行呢、我在甚麼事上得罪了你、你竟使我和我國里的人陷在大罪里.你向我行不當行的事了。
[lzz] 亞比米勒把亞伯拉罕召來,對他說∶「你怎麼向我們這樣行呢?我得罪了你什麼,你竟使我和我國內的人都陷於大罪呢?你向我行了不該行的事了。」
[kjv] Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said unto him, What hast thou done unto us? and what have I offended thee, that thou hast brought on me and on my kingdom a great sin? thou hast done deeds unto me that ought not to be done.
[bbe] Then Abimelech sent for Abraham, and said, What have you done to us? what wrong have I done you that you have put on me and on my kingdom so great a sin? You have done to me things which are not to be done.
20:10 [hgb] 亞比米勒又對亞伯拉罕說、你見了甚麼才作這事呢。
[lzz] 亞比米勒對亞伯拉罕說∶「你何所見而作這事呢?」
[kjv] And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?
[bbe] And Abimelech said to Abraham, Why did you do this thing?
20:11 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕說、我以為這地方的人總不懼怕 神、必為我妻子的緣故殺我。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕說∶「我心裡說,這地方總沒有畏懼上帝的心,總會為了我妻子的緣故來殺我。
[kjv] And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
[bbe] And Abraham said, Because it seemed to me that there was no fear of God in this place, and that they might put me to death because of my wife.
20:12 [hgb] 況且他也實在是我的妹子、他與我是同父異母、後來作了我的妻子。
[lzz] 況且她也實在是我妹妹∶她和我是同父異母;後來、就做了我的妻子。
[kjv] And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
[bbe] And, in fact, she is my sister, the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife:
20:13 [hgb] 當 神叫我離開父家飄流在外的時候、我對他說、我們無論走到甚麼地方、你可以對人說、他是我的哥哥.這就是你待我的恩典了。
[lzz] 當上帝叫我離開父家、飄流在外的時候,我對她說∶『我們無論走到什麼地方,提到我、你總要說,「他是我的哥哥」∶這就是你待我的恩情了。』」
[kjv] And it came to pass, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt shew unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother.
[bbe] And when God sent me wandering from my father's house, I said to her, Let this be the sign of your love for me; wherever we go, say of me, He is my brother.
20:14 [hgb] 亞比米勒把牛羊、僕婢賜給亞伯拉罕、又把他的妻子撒拉歸還他。
[lzz] 亞比米勒取了羊群、牛群、奴僕、婢女、給亞伯拉罕,又將亞伯拉罕的妻子還給他。
[kjv] And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his wife.
[bbe] Then Abimelech gave to Abraham sheep and oxen and men-servants and women-servants, and gave him back his wife Sarah.
20:15 [hgb] 亞比米勒又說、看哪、我的地都在你面前、你可以隨意居住。
[lzz] 亞比米勒又說∶「看哪,我的地都在你面前;你看哪裡好,就住在哪裡。」
[kjv] And Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it pleaseth thee.
[bbe] And Abimelech said, See, all my land is before you; take whatever place seems good to you.
20:16 [hgb] 又對撒拉說、我給你哥哥一千銀子、作為你在合家人面前遮羞的、〔羞原文作眼〕你就在眾人面前沒有不是了。
[lzz] 對撒拉他也說∶「看哪,我把一千錠銀子給你哥哥,做你在全家人面前『遮羞眼』的錢,你就在眾人面前沒有不是了。」
[kjv] And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.
[bbe] And he said to Sarah, See, I have given to your brother a thousand bits of silver so that your wrong may be put right; now your honour is clear in the eyes of all.
20:17 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕禱告 神、 神就醫好了亞比米勒和他的妻子、並他的眾女僕、他們便能生育。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕禱告上帝,上帝就將亞比米勒和他妻子、以及他的眾婢妾都醫好,她們便能生育了。
[kjv] So Abraham prayed unto God: and God healed Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.
[bbe] Then Abraham made prayer to God, and God made Abimelech well again, and his wife and his women-servants, so that they had children.
20:18 [hgb] 因耶和華為亞伯拉罕的妻子撒拉的緣故、已經使亞比米勒家中的婦人、不能生育。
[lzz] 因為為了亞伯拉罕的妻子的緣故、永恆主曾經把亞比米勒家中所有的婦女都閉起子宮來、使她們不能生育。
[kjv] For the LORD had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah Abraham's wife.
[bbe] For the Lord had kept all the women of the house of Abimelech from having children, because of Sarah, Abraham's wife.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖