設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
Comment by a catholic reader
送交者: xiangpu 2014年10月07日22:36:36 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

I read this from :

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2014/10/07/catholic-herald-view-pope-francis-is-leading-us-beyond-the-kasper-debate/

Catholic Herald view: Pope Francis is leading us beyond the Kasper debate".

An ordinary Catholic's view: Pope Francis is leading us towards the syncretistic world religion of the New Order predicted by several of the mystics, stigmatics and Saints, and leading us there quite deliberately. Yes, towards a Masonic world religion in which nobody needs to be saved as we are all saved, because God in in us, not 'up there'; a religion in which there is no Catholic God and where the Catholic Church is only one means of ascent, equal to all the others; a religion in which all can share as there is no Original Sin, no Divine Law, no need of conversion, penance or mortification; a naturalistic religion devoid of the Incarnation and the Cross because the sole aim is "justice" in this world (as Francis has explicitly defined the aim of the Church).

He may think he is leading us to a new paradigm of Christianity, but this new paradigm is assuredly not of Heaven.

Any reader of the Pope's comments taken in toto over the last year, must, if he is being intellectually honest, accept this. Francis does not hold the same Faith as I do nor the same Faith as my parents nor that of any of our forebears. Yes, the "Catholicism" proposed by Francis (let alone Kasper) is a new religion which just uses some of the words usually associated with Catholicism.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 俺幫忙翻譯的一個神學歷史課的結束語
2013: “三年使徒行傳”第七課:聖靈降臨(2: