设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
天天背起他的十字架,并跟从主
送交者: theson 2008年10月18日21:03:03 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
Take Up His Cross Daily and Follow Me Let's Pray: We need Your light, and Your revelation. We desire to follow You to perform the Father's plan, God's economy, and to take care of the growth in life, to have the real spirituality. Hymn:988 Today's Verses and Footnotes: Luke 9:1-36 Key Verse: Luke 9:23 And He said to them all, If anyone wants to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. Filling the Blanks (Please double-click the blanks): The cross is not merely a suffering; it is also a (killing). It kills and terminates the criminal. Christ first (bore) the cross and then was (crucified). We, His believers, first were crucified with Him and now bear the cross. To us, to bear the cross is to remain under the (killing) of the death of Christ for the terminating of our (self), our natural life, and our old man. (See Matt. 16:24 note 3) Tomorrow: The Merciful and Loving Savior   请我们先祷告 主,我们需要你的光,也需要你的启示。我们渴望跟从你,实行父的计划,神的经纶,并顾到生命中的长大,而有真实的属灵!   诗歌:677♫   今日经节及注解 路九1~36 重点经节: 路9:23 耶稣又对众人说,若有人要跟从我,就当否认己,天天背起他的十字架,并跟从我。   填空(请用鼠标左键选择空白处) 十字架不仅是受苦,也是(杀死)。十字架杀死并了结罪犯。基督是先(背)十字架,然后(钉)十字架;今天我们这些信祂的人,是先与祂同钉十字架,然后背十字架。对我们来说,背十字架乃是留在基督之死的(杀死)里,以了结我们的(己)、天然生命和旧人。( 参太十六24注3) 明天:怜悯慈爱的救主
0%(0)
0%(0)
  差遣十二使徒扩展祂的职事 - theson 10/18/08 (172)
  十字架不仅是受苦,也是杀死。 - theson 10/18/08 (190)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖