設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
父親的心
送交者: theson 2008年11月01日09:54:28 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
The Father's Heart   Let's Pray: O Lord, we praise You that Your abundant mercy is our daily song; we can never exhaust speaking it. Without Your mercy, we are the most pitiful people.   Hymn:1052   I've wandered far away from God, Now I'm coming home; The paths of sin too long I've trod, Lord, I'm coming home. Coming home, coming home, Nevermore to roam; Open wide Thine arms for love; Lord, I'm coming home.   Today's Verses and Footnotes: Luke 19:1-27 Key Verse: Luke 15:20 And he rose up and came to his own father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was moved with compassion, and he ran and fell on his neck and kissed him affectionately. Luke 15:22 But the father said to his slaves, Bring out quickly the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet. Luke 15:23 And bring the fattened calf; slaughter it, and let us eat and be merry, Luke 15:24 Because this son of mine was dead and lives again; he was lost and has been found. And they began to be merry.   Life Supply: If we read carefully the parable of the loving father [in Luke 15], we shall see that while the prodigal son was still squandering the father's riches, the father was waiting for him to come back. When the son came to himself and decided to go to his father, he prepared what he would say to him: "Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you; I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me as one of your hired servants" (15:18-19). What would you have said to the father if you had been the prodigal son in this parable? Perhaps you would have said to yourself, "I am going back to my father's house. But what shall I say, and what shall I do when I get there? Should I knock on the door? Should I call out, 'Father, I'm home'? I feel ashamed and foolish for squandering everything my father gave me. I cannot bear to recall the way I have been living. I know for sure that my father will not be outside waiting for me. Probably he will be in the house relaxing and enjoying life. Everything is fine with him, but not with me. Oh, what shall I do when I get home?" To the prodigal son's great surprise, "While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was moved with compassion; and he ran and fell on his neck and kissed him affectionately" (v. 20). Perhaps the prodigal said to himself, "This is like a dream! I didn't call out or knock on the door, but my father comes running to me. Now he is embracing me and kissing me!" The father…said to his slaves, "Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand, and sandals on his feet; and bring the fattened calf; slaughter it, and let us eat and be merry; because this son of mine was dead and lives again, was lost and was found!" (vv. 22-24). After coming back to his father, the prodigal son enjoyed all the riches of God's provision in His salvation…. Therefore, he could become a very happy person. With his father he could eat and be merry. What a pleasant picture this is! (Life-Study of Luke, pp. 300-301)   Questions: 1. What is the Father's heart toward us? (See Luke 15:20 note 1, note 2, note 3) 2. Please explain why we can eat and be merry because of Father's love? (See Luke 15:23-24, 23 note 1) 3. What should we do, since all things are now ready? (See Luke 14:16-17, 16 note 1)   Tomorrow: The Savior Went Straight ahead Boldly   請我們先禱告 主,我們讚美你,你豐厚的憐憫是我們日常的詩歌,我們永遠述說不盡;甚至今天我們能在這裡,也是出於你豐厚的憐憫,你若不憐憫,我們是極其可憐!   詩歌:728♫   誰在流蕩遠離天父? 為何不回家?   活在罪中,終日痛苦, 何不就回家?   回家罷!回家罷! 不要再流蕩!   慈愛天父等你回家, 整天在巴望!   今日經節及註解 路十九1~27 重點經節 路15:20   路15:22   路15:23 路15:24   於是起來往他父親那裡去。相離還遠,他父親看見,就動了慈心,跑去抱着他的頸項,熱切的與他親嘴。 父親卻吩咐奴僕說,快把那上好的袍子拿出來給他穿,把戒指戴在他手上,把鞋穿在他腳上, 把那肥牛犢牽來宰了,讓我們吃喝快樂。 因為我這個兒子是死而復活,失而又得的。他們就快樂起來。   生命供應 我們若仔細讀[路加十五章]父親接子的比喻,就會看見浪子還在揮霍父親的豐富時,父親卻在等候他回來。當小兒子醒悟過來,就決定回到父親那裡去。他預備要對父親說,"父親,我犯罪得罪了天,並得罪了你。我不配再稱為你的兒子,把我當作一個僱工罷。"(18~19。)你若是這個比喻中的浪子,你會對父親說什麼?也許你會自言自語:"我要回到父家去。但是我到那裡要說什麼,要作什麼?我該叩門麼?我該大聲喊父親,我回家了?我感到慚愧、愚昧,因為我把父親給我的一切都揮霍了。已往的生活方式真是不堪回首。我知道我的父親一定不會在外面等我,他也許在家裡消遣、享受生活。他事事亨通,我一切都不如意。哦,我回家要作什麼?"。 令浪子大為驚訝的是:"相離還遠,他父親看見,就動了慈心,跑去抱着他的頸項,熱切的與他親嘴。"(20。)浪子也許自言自語:"這真象作夢!我沒有大喊,也沒有叩門,但是我父親跑到我這裡來。現在他擁抱我,與我親嘴!" 父親…對奴僕說,"快把那上好的袍子拿出來給他穿,把戒指戴在他手上,把鞋穿在他腳上,把那肥牛犢牽來宰了,讓我們吃喝快樂。因為我這個兒子是死而復活,失而又得的。"(22~24。) 當兒子回家時,他是個衣衫襤褸的可憐乞丐。…浪子回到父親那裡以後,就享受神救恩所供應的一切豐富。…因此,他能成為非常喜樂的人。他能與父親一同吃喝快樂。這幅圖畫真是令人愉快!(路加福音生命讀經,三四五至三四八頁。)   問答: 1、 什麼是父親的心?(參讀 路十五20,太十五20注1,注2,注3。) 2、 請說明父神的愛使我們吃喝快樂?(參讀 路十五23~24,23注1。) 3、 樣樣都齊備了,我們該如何?(參讀 路十四16~17,16注1。)   明天:救主勇往直前
0%(0)
0%(0)
  救主教導人如何跟從祂 - theson 11/01/08 (172)
    神的管教 - theson 11/01/08 (149)
  耶穌大擺筵席 - theson 11/01/08 (154)
  勉強人進來,坐滿我的屋子 - theson 11/01/08 (151)
  肥牛犢 - theson 11/01/08 (188)
  誰在流蕩遠離天父? - theson 11/01/08 (142)
  浪子回家 - theson 11/01/08 (181)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊