简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
圣经灵修版 创世纪17:1-8
送交者: candle 2004年01月21日08:22:40 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

17:1 [hgb] 亚伯兰年九十九岁的时候、耶和华向他显现、对他说、我是全能的 神、你当在我面前作完全人。
[lzz] 亚伯兰九十九岁的时候,永恒主向亚伯兰显现,说∶「我是全能的上帝;你在我面前往来,要纯全无疵。
[kjv] And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
[bbe] When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord came to him, and said, I am God, Ruler of all; go in my ways and be upright in all things,
17:2 [hgb] 我就与你立约、使你的后裔极其繁多。
[lzz] 我就在我与你之间立我的约,使你的后裔大大增多。」
[kjv] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
[bbe] And I will make an agreement between you and me, and your offspring will be greatly increased.
17:3 [hgb] 亚伯兰俯伏在地、 神又对他说、
[lzz] 亚伯兰脸伏于地,上帝又告诉他说∶
[kjv] And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
[bbe] And Abram went down on his face on the earth, and the Lord God went on talking with him, and said,
17:4 [hgb] 我与你立约、你要作多国的父。
[lzz] 「论到我,我的约是同你立的;你必做群国之父。
[kjv] As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
[bbe] As for me, my agreement is made with you, and you will be the father of nations without end.
17:5 [hgb] 从此以后、你的名不再叫亚伯兰、要叫亚伯拉罕、因为我已立你作多国的父。
[lzz] 你的名必不再叫亚伯兰;你的名要改作亚伯拉罕,因为我已立了你做群国之父。」
[kjv] Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
[bbe] No longer will your name be Abram, but Abraham, for I have made you the father of a number of nations.
17:6 [hgb] 我必使你的后裔极其繁多、国度从你而立、君王从你而出。
[lzz] 我必使你的后裔极能生殖∶我必使你立成为国;君王必从你而出。
[kjv] And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
[bbe] I will make you very fertile, so that nations will come from you and kings will be your offspring.
17:7 [hgb] 我要与你并你世世代代的后裔坚立我的约、作永远的约、是要作你和你后裔的 神。
[lzz] 在我与你以及你以后的苗裔之间,我必坚立我的约,做世世代代永远的约;好让我做你和你以后的苗裔的上帝。
[kjv] And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[bbe] And I will make between me and you and your seed after you through all generations, an eternal agreement to be a God to you and to your seed after you.
17:8 [hgb] 我要将你现在寄居的地、就是迦南全地、赐给你和你的后裔、永远为业.我也必作他们的 神。
[lzz] 我要将你现在寄居的地,就是迦南全地,赐给你和你以后的苗裔,做永远的产业;我还要做他们的上帝。」
[kjv] And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
[bbe] And to you and to your seed after you, I will give the land in which you are living, all the land of Canaan for an eternal heritage; and I will be their God.

圣经灵修版 :

神是一个全能者,值得我们全心顺服他。你认为是吗?
17:1 耶和华对亚伯兰说:“我是全能的神,你当在我面前作完全人。”今天神也这样对我们说,我们应当在一切事上顺服他,因为他是神──这已是最充分的理由。如果你认为顺服神没有甚么好处,就要想想神是谁──他是独一无二、有权能去满足你一切需要的神。

神再三向亚伯兰重申应许,其实他也一再向我说……
17:2-8 神为甚么再三申述他跟亚伯兰所立的约呢?他在以前(参12:1-3;15:1-5)已经提过两次。不过,他在这里是要把焦点集中在这个应许上,并准备履约。他向亚伯兰显明这约的几个重点:(1)他要赐给亚伯兰许多后裔;(2)必有多族从他而出;(3)他也要向亚伯兰的后裔坚守这约;(4)他要将迦南地赐给亚伯兰的后裔。

神为亚伯兰及撒莱易名,代表了他的更新。神在我身上更新了甚么?
17:5, 15 在撒莱怀孕前不久,神给亚伯兰(意为父被高举)改名为亚伯拉罕(意为多国之父)。从这时候起,圣经就称他为亚伯拉罕。同时神也给撒莱易名为撒拉(意为公主)。

立约的条款是顺服,但神向我所要求的,若比起他要赐的福气,根本毫不足道……
17:5-14 神与亚伯拉罕立约的条款非常简单:亚伯拉罕要顺服神,又要为他家中所有的男丁施行割礼;神则把后裔、产业、权力、财富赐给亚伯拉罕。大多数的盟约都是平等交易:我们付出,得回同等价值的回报。但是与神立约,我们所领受的福气,远超过我们所付出的。

丹尼斯·莫克『系统查经』

誓约的坚立和重申(17:1-8)
11. 以实玛利出生13年后,神向亚伯兰显现,提及他所应许的
(17:1)。这是旧约中第一次使用El Shaddai(全能的神)
一词,是指神的能力(如大山之坚强)和他的养育(从“乳
房”一词而来)。这是神以自己的方式向亚伯兰保证应许的
确定性。神坚立了他的应许,然后进一步解释了约的含义。

12. 神将亚伯兰(崇高的父)改名为亚伯拉罕(多国之父),是
强调将有大国从他而出。神的应许是针对亚伯拉罕和从他生
出的国家(17:4-5)。

13. 神也应许说“君王从你而出”(17:7),而且约是永远的约。
因此,弥赛亚是大卫王的子孙(有王权)也可追溯到亚伯拉