设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 跟帖
Thanks, everyone, my claim
送交者: ewalker 2009月04月29日13:17:16 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话
回  答: It's not about sports, but ...ewalker 于 2009-04-29 07:24:30
Thank you , everyone, your support is really something to me, all of you give me good suggestions, I understand, the bottom line is that I should avoid doing anything that may hurt me later again, hope it doesn't mean that I cannot do anything. I really don't want to get any rewards from this , and I'm NEVER a person to punish for punishment or make any dirty deal. To my wife (so far) , except to divorce (maybe it's even not a punishment in her eye, I guess, she is expecting her new life), I won't do anything else harmful to her because she is atleast my kid's mother, and I believe that my kid won't be happy to see his mother is in any trouble. But, that guy have to pay back what he did, because, If I don't do anything, that means, immortal person enjoy life, moral person suffers hurt, and I tolerate that my kid's life and happiness is ruined by others' evil helplessly, that's not me. so, when the law is not able to help me on this due to some reason, I need do it by myslf, for myself and for my kid. Sometimes, I can really understand the helpless feeling of those peoples who kill others, although their action is cruel and I don't agree with them, that's why I come here for suggestions, because I even don't want to do anything illegal. As to evidence, because I'm working long time all day, it's impossible for me to get it, and those dirty details are not my interest either. If I can only wait now, I will.

BTW: What ONS means?
0%(0)
0%(0)
  我觉得关键还是你老婆的态度 - dadahan 04/29/09 (232)
  老兄万不可鲁莽行事, - offsider 04/29/09 (187)
  这样就好了,希望村民们 - 快乐园丁 04/29/09 (343)
    婚姻辅导专家 - 重庆崽儿 04/29/09 (189)
  ONS = yi ye qing /无内容 - touche! 04/29/09 (98)
  Then your options are limited. - ymfan 04/29/09 (340)
    Calm dowm - YSI 04/29/09 (193)
      Your first cent - ymfan 04/29/09 (126)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: ZT 张德培和彭帅的故事
2007: 今夜,请将我遗忘