設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
轉自姚明論壇
送交者: wakeupgogo 2003年11月07日18:54:50 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

作者: 搖二搖

我把大家的成果整理了一下,並做了些小修改,終於形成一個完整的譯文了。謝謝所有人的支持與幫助,謝謝了。這簡直就是一篇戰鬥檄文和宣戰書呀!真希望姚明能看到這篇文章,並對他有所觸動,if so, our fans are just more than happy.同時也希望姚明在看過後不要太衝動,還是要量力而行,別一衝動造成千古恨(自己受傷或把別人弄傷,呵呵,我估計別人受傷的可能性大,呵呵)。大家支持一下,頂到姚明看到為止。yeah!!!順便問一下,要不要把這個完整的文章單獨貼一個帖子,讓姚明找着方便?

Back to Yao. First off, Yao is good. To quote Shaq: "???? good." Now that's outta the way, I want to add one more glaring fact: Yao is a wimp. I love the guy, but I'm not blind to the fact that he has the ball down deep against a guy he can overpower . . . and then passes it out. Turn and piledrive! What's the point in adding 18 pounds of muscle if you're just going to do fadeaways and hook shots.
回到姚明身上,首先,姚很棒,借用SHAQ的話“真????棒!”,然而我想添加一個更加刺目的事實:姚明是個軟蛋。我很喜歡這個小伙子,但我並沒有盲目到無視他在很深的籃下拿球,面對一個他輕易可以搞掂的對手卻有把球傳了出來這樣一個事實。姚明,轉身把球砸進去!如果你只打算後仰跳投或勾手投籃的話,增加了18磅的肌肉又有什麼用???

Wanna know why Yao is foul prone? Because he doesn't play the kind of big-man game that elicits from the Zebras favorable calls.
想知道姚明為什麼那麼容易犯規嗎?應為他沒有在打那種可以贏得裁判尊重的勇猛者的比賽。

This is the NBA, not the CBA. IN the CBA, I'm sure the refs go by the book with their codified notions of everyone respecting each other, not getting in someone's face, yada yada yada yada.
這裡是NBA,不是CBA,在CBA,我確信裁判會按照教科書說的那樣確保每個球員應該彼此尊重,不要讓對手太過難堪,等等,等等。

In the NBA, in America, getting in someone's face is the way to give respect and to get it.
但是,在NBA,在美國,直面你對手的挑戰才是你尊重他們也是贏得他們尊重的方法。

If Yao turns around and starts driving to the basket for a slam, sure, the refs might call a foul, probably foul after foul at first--but eventually, like someone said (said very well, in fact), the refs are going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
如果姚轉過身來硬衝過去猛扣的話也許裁判會判他犯規,也許在剛開始時會一個接一個的吹他犯規,但最終,就像某個人所說的,裁判會在猶豫不決中對姚明做出有利的判罰。

Most refs aren't just about calling what the rules say in the BB handbook. They're about regulating the game, and, if possible, allowing a game-flow that will make it more exciting for the fans.
大多數的裁判並不是按照籃球手冊上寫的規則去判罰,他們只是在控制比賽,目的是使球迷欣賞到一場更加賞心悅目的球賽。

I'm sure in NBA-Ref school, Stern tells them this in one way or another. Let the kids play. Shaq drives to the basket and should be called for charging half the time but doesn't get a foul because the fans love power and hustling--and so do the refs. After all, they're human and, once, a long time ago, they were basketball fans, too.
我相信在NBA的裁判學校里,斯特恩(NBA總裁)已通過這樣或那樣的方式告訴那些裁判了。讓那些傢伙盡情地玩吧。 當沙克沖向藍框的時候,一半的情況下他應該被判進攻犯規,可是他一次也沒有被吹,這就是因為球迷熱衷於見到這樣的勇猛和衝勁。我想裁判也是一樣的。畢竟他們也是人,也許,在很久以前,他們也是球迷。

Refs reward honest to God hard work. They reward hustling. That's why guys like Shaq and Ben Wallace thrive. Someone's got to tell Yao this. For the love of humanity, someone has got to get it into his head that if he tears whoever's guarding him a new one by clawing to the hoop and slamming it in, the refs will honor it--it'll bring the inner fan out of the Black-and-white Striped Agent Smiths.
說句大實話,裁判們會對球員的努力做出回報。他們認可勇猛。這就是為什麼象沙克和本華萊士這樣的傢伙會長盛不衰。必須有人告訴姚明這一點。對於所謂的仁慈,一些人應該時刻記住以下的遊戲規則:不管誰對他進行防守,如果他以沖向籃筐兇猛扣籃的方式來撕裂對他的防守,裁判們會肅然起敬的——這會將那些穿黑白條制服的傢伙(註:指裁判)變成他最忠誠的球迷。

Look at all the greats. They're the GREATS, because they know the rules and the game and have the skill to bend the rules and transcend the fundamental structure of the game to raise it to a whole new level.
看看所有偉大的球員吧,他們之所以偉大正是因為他們不但知曉所有的比賽規則而且能夠用他們的本事使規則向他們低頭,並最終超越比賽的本身而使之達到全新的境界。

No one becomes Neo by doing what they're told, and being a cookie-cutter player. You got to break out. You got to scream to the basket like you're pre-historic cave-man trying to break out of ice.
如果別人讓你做什麼就做什麼,你絕對成不了尼奧(註:影片《黑客帝國》的男主人公),而只能成為一個本本分分的平凡的球員。你必須要爆發,你必須要象史前猿人傾盡全力破冰而出那樣對着籃圈怒吼。

Wanna know why Amare got the Rookie of the Year award? Because that single aspect of his aggressive game made everyone overlook the other skills he lacked.
想知道AMARE獲得年度最佳新秀的原因嗎? 那只是因為他的咄咄逼人的氣勢和積極進取的態度足以使人忽視他其他技術的不足罷了。

Fundamentals and finesse is great, but you got to have that primal edge, Yao! Jeff Van Gundy. Ewing. If ANY of you guys are reading this, heed my advice. You gotta free Yao's mind. You gotta make him believe that he can dodge bullets, or stop them, and that he owns this team. He can't do it without his teammates, of course, but when he's in the paint with the ball, he has to become the hulk and want one thing: to stuff that rock!
基本功和漂亮的技術是很了不起,但,姚明!你必須有最基本的銳氣。范甘迪、尤因,如果你們當中任何人在讀這篇文章,請認真考慮我的建議。你們必須解放姚的思想。你們必須使他自己相信,他能夠躲避子彈,甚至讓子彈停滯,使他自己相信這是屬於他的球隊。當然,沒有他的隊友他做不到,但是當他在籃下時,他必須成為一個真正的巨人而想干的只有一件事:把那個岩石砸得粉碎!

Yao is wimp. He is a pansy. He's a momma's boy. Anyone getting pissed? Good. If we all say it, and say it loud enough, maybe Yao will hear it and get pissed and toughen up.
姚明是個軟蛋,打球太女人氣,他也就是媽媽的乖寶寶。有人受不了我的話了嗎?很好。如果我們大家都這麼說,而且大聲地說出來,姚明也許才會聽到並被激怒從而強硬起來。

I saw one of Yao's games in China when they aired it on American TV. It was the final with Korea. Yao controlled his teammates like a dictator. When he was in the paint, he was screaming in Chinese (which I can't understand), but screaming is screaming. HE WAS SCREAMING FOR THE BALL. He was screaming for the ball with a face that said, "If you don't give me the ball, I'm going to beat your ass after the game." He MADE himself the center of the game. And, because of that, he dominated. Back in Asia, He knows--he knows like it's ????ure--that he's the best player around, and because of that he has the confidence to demand the rock.
我看過一場美國電視網轉播的姚明在中國的比賽,是中國對韓國的決賽。姚就象一個獨裁者一樣指揮着他的隊友。當他在籃下時,他用中文大喊(我不懂中文),不過大喊就是大喊(沒有語種的區別)。他是在為要球而大喊。他大喊着要球,臉上的表情分明是,“你丫不給我餵球的話,賽後我就扁死你”。他使自己成為了比賽的中心。而且,正是因為這些,他主宰了一切。回到亞洲,他知道——就象天經地義一樣地知道,他是所有人中最棒的球員。正是因為這個,他有信心接過所有的責任。

Back here, he's a little more confident then he was last year in the league, but he's still too polite. You're here, Yao. You're an NBA player now. You're not an exchange student. you're entitled to it all.
回到這邊後,他比去年剛進入NBA是多了一些自信,但他還是太彬彬有禮了。姚明,你現在是在這裡,你現在是一個NBA球員,不是國際交換學生。你已完全當得起上述的一切。

Yao was better than everyone in Asia, sure. Yao is great here, but if he really wanted. Like if he really wanted to (ala Shaq and Ben Wallace), he could dominate everyone here. There is so much about his talent and his phyisque that he just not USING in the game. What he is using, alone, is great, but imagine if he used EVERYTHING he had, and even more than everything. Determination is what makes a player use more than the sum of his own parts to get things done--that's what makes them, for 48 minutes, god-like. It's like Good WIll Hunting, when Ben Affleck calls Matt Damon's character a total wuss, adding that Matt Damon has something no one else has, that he's sitting on a lottery ticket and is too much of a wimp to cash it.
毫無疑義,姚比任何亞洲球員都打得好。姚在這裡也很出色,不過這是指如果他真正想這麼做的話。如果他真正想這麼做的話(如同大鯊魚和本華萊士那樣),他也可以主宰這裡所有的球員。他有太多的技能和體格優勢未在比賽中發掘出來。僅就他現在的表現而言,已經很是出色了。但讓我們想象一下,如果他能夠發掘了他所有的優勢,甚至是超水平使用了他的全部優勢,NBA中將會發生什麼?在一場比賽中,自信與決斷力往往可以使一個球員發揮出超出他能力的水平-這是讓他在48分鐘裡有如神助的關鍵所在。就象電影“心靈捕手”(GOODWILL HUNTING)中,本阿弗萊克把馬特戴蒙所演的人物稱為孬種一樣,也就是說,馬特戴蒙具備一些他人不具備的東西,他就象正坐在中了大獎的彩票上,卻太窩囊,沒本事把彩票兌換成現金。

Yao is sitting on lottery ticket, and all he has to do is cash it. Guys, Yao is not a stick. He's not a push over. Skinnier centers than him have torn sh1t up in the past. Skinnier players. Tim Duncan doesn't look thicker than Yao. In a lot of pictures, Yao actually looks thicker. It's all in the mind. Yao still needs to get bigger, but even with his current build and weight, if he just believed he was hella badass, he could nearly reach Shaq (3-peat championship) dominance. In THIS season. If we were to take a machine and supplant a new personality in Yao tonight. Like a personality of an absolute killer, with that same build, he would tear people in half and scare the crap out of people. Yao needs to get stronger and bigger, still, but he's as big and strong as he needs to be to kick ass.
姚現在就坐在這張彩票上面,他要做的全部就是將其兌現。夥計們,姚不是瘦竹竿,不是別人可以推來搡去的竹竿。比他更瘦弱的中鋒都????能蹂躪內線。那是比他更瘦的球員啊!鄧肯看起來並不比姚更強壯,在很多照片裡,實際上姚看起來更強壯些。但這實際上是個心理問題。姚仍需變得更壯,但僅就他現有的身板及塊頭而言,只要他堅信自己就TMD是個打不倒的鬥士,他幾乎就能擁有大鯊魚(三屆總冠軍)那樣的統治力。哪怕就是在這個賽季,假如今晚找來這樣一部機器給姚植入一個全新的性格,比如一個絕對殺手的性格,那麼還是同一個姚明的身體,但他就已經能將對手撕成碎片並把他們嚇得屎尿橫流。誠然,姚的身板還應更強更壯一點,但他已經擁有足夠的強壯去蹂躪對手。

He's not getting the ball? I'll vouch for that. But if he stopped acting like a foriegn exchange student, and realize that he's a teammate, and the best offensive option on his team, and realize what all those things entitle, and demands the ball--like DEMANDS the ball--with his voice, his body, his aggression, his attitude . . . Francis, Mobely, everyone will give him the ???? ball like they don't ever want to see the thing again.
他拿不到球?我擔保是的。但如果他不再表現得象個交換生,同時充分意識到他已是球隊的隊員,而且是自己球隊最好的進攻選擇,而所有這些他都當得起,然後去要球--就是這樣,去要球--用他的聲音,他的身體,他的侵略性,他的態度……弗朗西斯,莫布里,隊中所有人都將餵給他這TNND的球,因為他們再也不想看到他用上述這些方式折磨他們。

These guys want to give Yao the ball. They do. They wouldn't be trying game after game if they didn't. They wouldn't stay on the team if they didn't. But Yao has to WANT the ball so much that Francis and Mobely don't have to be reminded. Yao gets so quiet--though not as quiet as last year, but, still pretty ******g quiet--that I think Francis and Mobely forget to get Yao the ball. I'm serious. If Yao just takes control and gets pissed, if he shows some initiative, if he yells like the player he is (the player who has a much bigger part of the team pie than the likes of someone like, let's say, Moochie), his teammates will back him up. They'll not show him not only relational respect, but COURT-RESPECT.
這些傢伙其實想給姚餵球。他們真的是想。如果他們不想的話,他們不會這麼一場連一場的嘗試的。如果他們不想的話,他們就甭想再在球隊呆下去了。但是,姚必須將他要球的強烈意願表現出來,直至弗朗西斯和莫布里不需要再被姚提醒。姚太安靜--雖然比去年好,但是,他實在還是太TMD安靜--以致我認為弗朗西斯和莫布里因此忘了給他傳球。我是真這麼認為的。如果姚要求控制權並顯示他已被惹惱,如果他更積極一些,如果他象關鍵球員一樣那樣大聲吼叫(他在球隊這塊大餅上所占的份額遠大過那些諸如Moochie一類的隊員),他的隊友會支持他的。這樣他們不僅會給予他人際關係上的尊重,還會給予他“賽場尊重”。

The other guys need to pass the ball, but the onus doesn't fall on them. It doesn't fall on Van Gundy. It doesn't fall on Ewing. It falls on Yao.
其他隊員需要傳球,但這並不意味着他們會自動擔起傳球的責任。范甘迪沒有這個責任,尤因沒有這個責任。而這責任是在你身上,姚。

Yao getting the ball STARTS with Yao demanding the ball. Getting good position down deep and being visibly open isn't enough. You got to make your presence known. You got to make them get you the ball. It's THAT attitude that makes you a center to begin with, not your height or your fancy skills and soft touch. It's the attitude that at any moment, someone is going to take away everything you have, and you can't have that--it's streetball, cage ball gruff.
只有姚要球,姚才能得到球。在內線要到好位並得到明顯的空檔還不夠,你必須讓人知道你的存在。是“那種”態度才能將你打造成一個中鋒,而不是你的高度或你那令人目眩的技能和柔軟手感。就是那種態度,那種別人隨時會將你擁有的一切搶走,而你將永遠失去它的態度,?D?D象打街頭籃球一樣,自私地緊緊將球攥住。

I hope Colin Pine is reading this so he can relay this to Yao. Sure, 19 to 20 points a game is great. But I know--we ALL know--that if Yao freed his mind and released the animal within, he could easily--and I mean EASILY--score 30 to 40 every other game.
我希望COLIN PINE能讀到這個帖子並能轉給姚。當然,一場球19或20分是很亮麗的成績,但是我知道--我們都知道--假如姚解放他的思想,釋放出體內動物般的野性潛能,他應該輕而易舉地-對,我就是指“輕而易舉地”--每打兩場球就有一場獨攬30到40分。
IP:*

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖