設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
GNBQCMPY: 春,夏,秋,冬 (2) - 夏
送交者: GNBQCMPY 2013年03月07日09:20:40 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

與TW的相識,給我帶來難忘的經歷。此前在“夏之痛”里已有介紹。以前學習英文只重口語,第一次用英文寫故事性的東西,能得到許多認可和鼓勵,很感謝。

結婚後很享受了一段時間的“神閒氣定”,直到認識了TW之後。某日上班,走進樓,想到可能會遇上TW,居然心跳加快。覺得很突然,很緊張。這麼個歲數了,還會有這種感覺,我毛病不輕麼?當時第一個念頭是要儘量壓制,第二個念頭是不可讓TW察覺。自己心跳幾下不要緊,不要把人家嚇着了就好。看到TW,不敢直視其眼睛,打聲招呼後只顧與她擦肩而過。可惜好景不長,我最後還是撥動了她的心弦。一時的心曠神怡,造成許多痛苦,特別是在TW方面。悔。在“夏之痛”中提到她向我道歉,認為是她打攪我的平靜,我無法同意。但考慮到她心裡確曾希望我夫妻關係不和家庭破裂,違背她的基督教信仰和做人原則,勉強接受了她的道歉。TW之豁達大度,很令我感動。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I remember the day vividly. Morning greetings turned into small talks, and then to more serious discussions. When we were talking about the universe and the meaning of life, I brought up God, God's creations, and paradise on earth, knowing that you were not religious. You responded with an explanation of your understanding of Aristotle's 'fiery soul' and 'loving heart'. The soul soars, reaching for light, searching for truth, and looking for beauty; the heart feels and connects; the love binds everything together. This ancient sage created such profoundly beautiful thoughts before Christ's time, without the help of a religious belief. I felt that a door was re-opened for me to a wonderful world that I had long forgotten. You struck a chord deep in my heart that had never been touched before. I was shocked by how easily we connected and how thoroughly we understood each other, even though we seemed so different.  That day I entered a dreamy state, thinking that from then on I would never again be alone in the world."

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: New York @ San Antonio 8:30pm
2012: 今天總該贏老弱病殘的馬刺隊了吧。現在