分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
Lakers, Challenge Yourselves t
送交者: 王利民 2023年05月22日12:37:04 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

Lakers, Challenge Yourselves to Accomplish the Possible

By Limin Wang

May 22, 2023

Now, Lakers are down 0 – 3 to Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals. The NBA playoff statistics of a comeback from 0 – 3 in history is currently a WHOPPING ZERO. Lakers players and coaches, you should know you have dug the 0 – 3 hole MAINLY BY YOURSELVES, then I assume you should have known how you can make a 4 – 0 winning streak. If you don’t, I as a destitute antenna-TV watcher share with you some EXTRA opinions. 1) VIGOROUS AND PROACTIVE one-to-one defense on all five Nuggets players, not just on Murray; 2) TEAM OFFENSE via ANY player, alternatively in moving or in waiting, with the flashing chance and splashing confidence; 3) Better a point-guard other than LeBron advances the ball to the front court, because LeBron tends to dribble the ball a lot and thus slows down the tempo, especially when the other four players are NOT moving for OPPORTUNITIES, and then LeBron’s dribbling without AGGRESSIVE attack by himself will most likely end in Lakers’ loss. LeBron may be enslaved more efficiently as a power forward and an assisting guard. I do not mention other Lakers because they themselves are Lakers. Fuck NBA, why can’t the rest of both Western and Eastern Conference Finals be broadcast ON THE AIR?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 搭台:勇士对火箭第四场…一哥上不了了