设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
转自姚明论坛
送交者: wakeupgogo 2003年11月07日18:54:50 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

作者: 摇二摇

我把大家的成果整理了一下,并做了些小修改,终于形成一个完整的译文了。谢谢所有人的支持与帮助,谢谢了。这简直就是一篇战斗檄文和宣战书呀!真希望姚明能看到这篇文章,并对他有所触动,if so, our fans are just more than happy.同时也希望姚明在看过后不要太冲动,还是要量力而行,别一冲动造成千古恨(自己受伤或把别人弄伤,呵呵,我估计别人受伤的可能性大,呵呵)。大家支持一下,顶到姚明看到为止。yeah!!!顺便问一下,要不要把这个完整的文章单独贴一个帖子,让姚明找着方便?

Back to Yao. First off, Yao is good. To quote Shaq: "???? good." Now that's outta the way, I want to add one more glaring fact: Yao is a wimp. I love the guy, but I'm not blind to the fact that he has the ball down deep against a guy he can overpower . . . and then passes it out. Turn and piledrive! What's the point in adding 18 pounds of muscle if you're just going to do fadeaways and hook shots.
回到姚明身上,首先,姚很棒,借用SHAQ的话“真????棒!”,然而我想添加一个更加刺目的事实:姚明是个软蛋。我很喜欢这个小伙子,但我并没有盲目到无视他在很深的篮下拿球,面对一个他轻易可以搞掂的对手却有把球传了出来这样一个事实。姚明,转身把球砸进去!如果你只打算后仰跳投或勾手投篮的话,增加了18磅的肌肉又有什么用???

Wanna know why Yao is foul prone? Because he doesn't play the kind of big-man game that elicits from the Zebras favorable calls.
想知道姚明为什么那么容易犯规吗?应为他没有在打那种可以赢得裁判尊重的勇猛者的比赛。

This is the NBA, not the CBA. IN the CBA, I'm sure the refs go by the book with their codified notions of everyone respecting each other, not getting in someone's face, yada yada yada yada.
这里是NBA,不是CBA,在CBA,我确信裁判会按照教科书说的那样确保每个球员应该彼此尊重,不要让对手太过难堪,等等,等等。

In the NBA, in America, getting in someone's face is the way to give respect and to get it.
但是,在NBA,在美国,直面你对手的挑战才是你尊重他们也是赢得他们尊重的方法。

If Yao turns around and starts driving to the basket for a slam, sure, the refs might call a foul, probably foul after foul at first--but eventually, like someone said (said very well, in fact), the refs are going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
如果姚转过身来硬冲过去猛扣的话也许裁判会判他犯规,也许在刚开始时会一个接一个的吹他犯规,但最终,就像某个人所说的,裁判会在犹豫不决中对姚明做出有利的判罚。

Most refs aren't just about calling what the rules say in the BB handbook. They're about regulating the game, and, if possible, allowing a game-flow that will make it more exciting for the fans.
大多数的裁判并不是按照篮球手册上写的规则去判罚,他们只是在控制比赛,目的是使球迷欣赏到一场更加赏心悦目的球赛。

I'm sure in NBA-Ref school, Stern tells them this in one way or another. Let the kids play. Shaq drives to the basket and should be called for charging half the time but doesn't get a foul because the fans love power and hustling--and so do the refs. After all, they're human and, once, a long time ago, they were basketball fans, too.
我相信在NBA的裁判学校里,斯特恩(NBA总裁)已通过这样或那样的方式告诉那些裁判了。让那些家伙尽情地玩吧。 当沙克冲向蓝框的时候,一半的情况下他应该被判进攻犯规,可是他一次也没有被吹,这就是因为球迷热衷于见到这样的勇猛和冲劲。我想裁判也是一样的。毕竟他们也是人,也许,在很久以前,他们也是球迷。

Refs reward honest to God hard work. They reward hustling. That's why guys like Shaq and Ben Wallace thrive. Someone's got to tell Yao this. For the love of humanity, someone has got to get it into his head that if he tears whoever's guarding him a new one by clawing to the hoop and slamming it in, the refs will honor it--it'll bring the inner fan out of the Black-and-white Striped Agent Smiths.
说句大实话,裁判们会对球员的努力做出回报。他们认可勇猛。这就是为什么象沙克和本华莱士这样的家伙会长盛不衰。必须有人告诉姚明这一点。对于所谓的仁慈,一些人应该时刻记住以下的游戏规则:不管谁对他进行防守,如果他以冲向篮筐凶猛扣篮的方式来撕裂对他的防守,裁判们会肃然起敬的——这会将那些穿黑白条制服的家伙(注:指裁判)变成他最忠诚的球迷。

Look at all the greats. They're the GREATS, because they know the rules and the game and have the skill to bend the rules and transcend the fundamental structure of the game to raise it to a whole new level.
看看所有伟大的球员吧,他们之所以伟大正是因为他们不但知晓所有的比赛规则而且能够用他们的本事使规则向他们低头,并最终超越比赛的本身而使之达到全新的境界。

No one becomes Neo by doing what they're told, and being a cookie-cutter player. You got to break out. You got to scream to the basket like you're pre-historic cave-man trying to break out of ice.
如果别人让你做什么就做什么,你绝对成不了尼奥(注:影片《黑客帝国》的男主人公),而只能成为一个本本分分的平凡的球员。你必须要爆发,你必须要象史前猿人倾尽全力破冰而出那样对着篮圈怒吼。

Wanna know why Amare got the Rookie of the Year award? Because that single aspect of his aggressive game made everyone overlook the other skills he lacked.
想知道AMARE获得年度最佳新秀的原因吗? 那只是因为他的咄咄逼人的气势和积极进取的态度足以使人忽视他其他技术的不足罢了。

Fundamentals and finesse is great, but you got to have that primal edge, Yao! Jeff Van Gundy. Ewing. If ANY of you guys are reading this, heed my advice. You gotta free Yao's mind. You gotta make him believe that he can dodge bullets, or stop them, and that he owns this team. He can't do it without his teammates, of course, but when he's in the paint with the ball, he has to become the hulk and want one thing: to stuff that rock!
基本功和漂亮的技术是很了不起,但,姚明!你必须有最基本的锐气。范甘迪、尤因,如果你们当中任何人在读这篇文章,请认真考虑我的建议。你们必须解放姚的思想。你们必须使他自己相信,他能够躲避子弹,甚至让子弹停滞,使他自己相信这是属于他的球队。当然,没有他的队友他做不到,但是当他在篮下时,他必须成为一个真正的巨人而想干的只有一件事:把那个岩石砸得粉碎!

Yao is wimp. He is a pansy. He's a momma's boy. Anyone getting pissed? Good. If we all say it, and say it loud enough, maybe Yao will hear it and get pissed and toughen up.
姚明是个软蛋,打球太女人气,他也就是妈妈的乖宝宝。有人受不了我的话了吗?很好。如果我们大家都这么说,而且大声地说出来,姚明也许才会听到并被激怒从而强硬起来。

I saw one of Yao's games in China when they aired it on American TV. It was the final with Korea. Yao controlled his teammates like a dictator. When he was in the paint, he was screaming in Chinese (which I can't understand), but screaming is screaming. HE WAS SCREAMING FOR THE BALL. He was screaming for the ball with a face that said, "If you don't give me the ball, I'm going to beat your ass after the game." He MADE himself the center of the game. And, because of that, he dominated. Back in Asia, He knows--he knows like it's ????ure--that he's the best player around, and because of that he has the confidence to demand the rock.
我看过一场美国电视网转播的姚明在中国的比赛,是中国对韩国的决赛。姚就象一个独裁者一样指挥着他的队友。当他在篮下时,他用中文大喊(我不懂中文),不过大喊就是大喊(没有语种的区别)。他是在为要球而大喊。他大喊着要球,脸上的表情分明是,“你丫不给我喂球的话,赛后我就扁死你”。他使自己成为了比赛的中心。而且,正是因为这些,他主宰了一切。回到亚洲,他知道——就象天经地义一样地知道,他是所有人中最棒的球员。正是因为这个,他有信心接过所有的责任。

Back here, he's a little more confident then he was last year in the league, but he's still too polite. You're here, Yao. You're an NBA player now. You're not an exchange student. you're entitled to it all.
回到这边后,他比去年刚进入NBA是多了一些自信,但他还是太彬彬有礼了。姚明,你现在是在这里,你现在是一个NBA球员,不是国际交换学生。你已完全当得起上述的一切。

Yao was better than everyone in Asia, sure. Yao is great here, but if he really wanted. Like if he really wanted to (ala Shaq and Ben Wallace), he could dominate everyone here. There is so much about his talent and his phyisque that he just not USING in the game. What he is using, alone, is great, but imagine if he used EVERYTHING he had, and even more than everything. Determination is what makes a player use more than the sum of his own parts to get things done--that's what makes them, for 48 minutes, god-like. It's like Good WIll Hunting, when Ben Affleck calls Matt Damon's character a total wuss, adding that Matt Damon has something no one else has, that he's sitting on a lottery ticket and is too much of a wimp to cash it.
毫无疑义,姚比任何亚洲球员都打得好。姚在这里也很出色,不过这是指如果他真正想这么做的话。如果他真正想这么做的话(如同大鲨鱼和本华莱士那样),他也可以主宰这里所有的球员。他有太多的技能和体格优势未在比赛中发掘出来。仅就他现在的表现而言,已经很是出色了。但让我们想象一下,如果他能够发掘了他所有的优势,甚至是超水平使用了他的全部优势,NBA中将会发生什么?在一场比赛中,自信与决断力往往可以使一个球员发挥出超出他能力的水平-这是让他在48分钟里有如神助的关键所在。就象电影“心灵捕手”(GOODWILL HUNTING)中,本阿弗莱克把马特戴蒙所演的人物称为孬种一样,也就是说,马特戴蒙具备一些他人不具备的东西,他就象正坐在中了大奖的彩票上,却太窝囊,没本事把彩票兑换成现金。

Yao is sitting on lottery ticket, and all he has to do is cash it. Guys, Yao is not a stick. He's not a push over. Skinnier centers than him have torn sh1t up in the past. Skinnier players. Tim Duncan doesn't look thicker than Yao. In a lot of pictures, Yao actually looks thicker. It's all in the mind. Yao still needs to get bigger, but even with his current build and weight, if he just believed he was hella badass, he could nearly reach Shaq (3-peat championship) dominance. In THIS season. If we were to take a machine and supplant a new personality in Yao tonight. Like a personality of an absolute killer, with that same build, he would tear people in half and scare the crap out of people. Yao needs to get stronger and bigger, still, but he's as big and strong as he needs to be to kick ass.
姚现在就坐在这张彩票上面,他要做的全部就是将其兑现。伙计们,姚不是瘦竹竿,不是别人可以推来搡去的竹竿。比他更瘦弱的中锋都????能蹂躏内线。那是比他更瘦的球员啊!邓肯看起来并不比姚更强壮,在很多照片里,实际上姚看起来更强壮些。但这实际上是个心理问题。姚仍需变得更壮,但仅就他现有的身板及块头而言,只要他坚信自己就TMD是个打不倒的斗士,他几乎就能拥有大鲨鱼(三届总冠军)那样的统治力。哪怕就是在这个赛季,假如今晚找来这样一部机器给姚植入一个全新的性格,比如一个绝对杀手的性格,那么还是同一个姚明的身体,但他就已经能将对手撕成碎片并把他们吓得屎尿横流。诚然,姚的身板还应更强更壮一点,但他已经拥有足够的强壮去蹂躏对手。

He's not getting the ball? I'll vouch for that. But if he stopped acting like a foriegn exchange student, and realize that he's a teammate, and the best offensive option on his team, and realize what all those things entitle, and demands the ball--like DEMANDS the ball--with his voice, his body, his aggression, his attitude . . . Francis, Mobely, everyone will give him the ???? ball like they don't ever want to see the thing again.
他拿不到球?我担保是的。但如果他不再表现得象个交换生,同时充分意识到他已是球队的队员,而且是自己球队最好的进攻选择,而所有这些他都当得起,然后去要球--就是这样,去要球--用他的声音,他的身体,他的侵略性,他的态度……弗朗西斯,莫布里,队中所有人都将喂给他这TNND的球,因为他们再也不想看到他用上述这些方式折磨他们。

These guys want to give Yao the ball. They do. They wouldn't be trying game after game if they didn't. They wouldn't stay on the team if they didn't. But Yao has to WANT the ball so much that Francis and Mobely don't have to be reminded. Yao gets so quiet--though not as quiet as last year, but, still pretty ******g quiet--that I think Francis and Mobely forget to get Yao the ball. I'm serious. If Yao just takes control and gets pissed, if he shows some initiative, if he yells like the player he is (the player who has a much bigger part of the team pie than the likes of someone like, let's say, Moochie), his teammates will back him up. They'll not show him not only relational respect, but COURT-RESPECT.
这些家伙其实想给姚喂球。他们真的是想。如果他们不想的话,他们不会这么一场连一场的尝试的。如果他们不想的话,他们就甭想再在球队呆下去了。但是,姚必须将他要球的强烈意愿表现出来,直至弗朗西斯和莫布里不需要再被姚提醒。姚太安静--虽然比去年好,但是,他实在还是太TMD安静--以致我认为弗朗西斯和莫布里因此忘了给他传球。我是真这么认为的。如果姚要求控制权并显示他已被惹恼,如果他更积极一些,如果他象关键球员一样那样大声吼叫(他在球队这块大饼上所占的份额远大过那些诸如Moochie一类的队员),他的队友会支持他的。这样他们不仅会给予他人际关系上的尊重,还会给予他“赛场尊重”。

The other guys need to pass the ball, but the onus doesn't fall on them. It doesn't fall on Van Gundy. It doesn't fall on Ewing. It falls on Yao.
其他队员需要传球,但这并不意味着他们会自动担起传球的责任。范甘迪没有这个责任,尤因没有这个责任。而这责任是在你身上,姚。

Yao getting the ball STARTS with Yao demanding the ball. Getting good position down deep and being visibly open isn't enough. You got to make your presence known. You got to make them get you the ball. It's THAT attitude that makes you a center to begin with, not your height or your fancy skills and soft touch. It's the attitude that at any moment, someone is going to take away everything you have, and you can't have that--it's streetball, cage ball gruff.
只有姚要球,姚才能得到球。在内线要到好位并得到明显的空档还不够,你必须让人知道你的存在。是“那种”态度才能将你打造成一个中锋,而不是你的高度或你那令人目眩的技能和柔软手感。就是那种态度,那种别人随时会将你拥有的一切抢走,而你将永远失去它的态度,?D?D象打街头篮球一样,自私地紧紧将球攥住。

I hope Colin Pine is reading this so he can relay this to Yao. Sure, 19 to 20 points a game is great. But I know--we ALL know--that if Yao freed his mind and released the animal within, he could easily--and I mean EASILY--score 30 to 40 every other game.
我希望COLIN PINE能读到这个帖子并能转给姚。当然,一场球19或20分是很亮丽的成绩,但是我知道--我们都知道--假如姚解放他的思想,释放出体内动物般的野性潜能,他应该轻而易举地-对,我就是指“轻而易举地”--每打两场球就有一场独揽30到40分。
IP:*

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖