设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
GNBQCMPY: 春,夏,秋,冬 (2) - 夏
送交者: GNBQCMPY 2013年03月07日09:20:40 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

与TW的相识,给我带来难忘的经历。此前在“夏之痛”里已有介绍。以前学习英文只重口语,第一次用英文写故事性的东西,能得到许多认可和鼓励,很感谢。

结婚后很享受了一段时间的“神闲气定”,直到认识了TW之后。某日上班,走进楼,想到可能会遇上TW,居然心跳加快。觉得很突然,很紧张。这么个岁数了,还会有这种感觉,我毛病不轻么?当时第一个念头是要尽量压制,第二个念头是不可让TW察觉。自己心跳几下不要紧,不要把人家吓着了就好。看到TW,不敢直视其眼睛,打声招呼后只顾与她擦肩而过。可惜好景不长,我最后还是拨动了她的心弦。一时的心旷神怡,造成许多痛苦,特别是在TW方面。悔。在“夏之痛”中提到她向我道歉,认为是她打搅我的平静,我无法同意。但考虑到她心里确曾希望我夫妻关系不和家庭破裂,违背她的基督教信仰和做人原则,勉强接受了她的道歉。TW之豁达大度,很令我感动。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I remember the day vividly. Morning greetings turned into small talks, and then to more serious discussions. When we were talking about the universe and the meaning of life, I brought up God, God's creations, and paradise on earth, knowing that you were not religious. You responded with an explanation of your understanding of Aristotle's 'fiery soul' and 'loving heart'. The soul soars, reaching for light, searching for truth, and looking for beauty; the heart feels and connects; the love binds everything together. This ancient sage created such profoundly beautiful thoughts before Christ's time, without the help of a religious belief. I felt that a door was re-opened for me to a wonderful world that I had long forgotten. You struck a chord deep in my heart that had never been touched before. I was shocked by how easily we connected and how thoroughly we understood each other, even though we seemed so different.  That day I entered a dreamy state, thinking that from then on I would never again be alone in the world."

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: New York @ San Antonio 8:30pm
2012: 今天总该赢老弱病残的马刺队了吧。现在