設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 美國移民 > 帖子
I-485申請補充J表格申請
送交者: Peter93 2017年03月04日11:36:06 於 [美國移民] 發送悄悄話

Do I Need to File  Form I-485 Supplement J also?

Question,

I  will file Form I-485 application for my status adjustment after the Form I-140 approval, do  I need to file  Form I-485 supplement J  also?

Answer,

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released Form I-485 supplement J, a form used in conjunction with Form I-485 application to adjust status. The Form I-485 supplement J is used to provide confirmation of job offer from U.S. employer, and to notify the USCIS in cases where the job is ported to a new employer or a new job.

Form I-485 supplement J provides a standardized way of verification that a job offer continues to exist, or of notifying the USCIS of a new job offer. Although this does not make any substantive changes to the requirements to qualify for an employment-based Green Card application, it is still important to understand the requirements for when this supplement must be submitted.

The Form I-485 supplement J should be included with Form I-485 application submission. The supplement J is used for one of the two purposes:

1) Confirm that the job offered to you in Form I-140 remains a bona fide job offer that you intend to accept once your Form I-485 is approved; or

2) Request job portability under AC-21 job portability to a new, full-time, permanent job offer that you intend to accept once your Form I-485 is approved.  This new job offer must be in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job offered to you in Form I-140 that is the basis of your Form I-485.

In adjudicating Supplement J, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) does not make a determination whether you have current work authorization with an employer. The basis for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident under a valid Form I-140 is not actual (current) employment. Rather, the basis is prospective employment. Therefore, the adjudication of Supplement J, for applicants requesting job portability under AC-21 job portability, is primarily limited to a determination of whether you have a bona fide job offer from a U.S. employer that is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the position for which the underlying Form I-140 was filed and approved.

Individuals seeking or granted a EB2 National Interest Waiver (EB2 NIW) of the job offer requirement, and individuals seeking or granted classification as an alien of EB1 Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A), do not need to file Supplement J. Because these employment-based immigrant visa categories are not tied to a specific job offer. Also, individuals seeking or granted classification as an alien of EB1 Extraordinary Ability or seeking or granted a National Interest Waiver of the job offer requirement do not have to file Supplement J, when filing Form I-485 or to request job portability under AC-21 job portability.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question17/I485_Supplement_J_022717.htm

http://www.greencardapply.com

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖