設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 美國移民 > 帖子
出國留學如何做到更省錢呢?
送交者: alan1234 2019年06月20日02:15:17 於 [美國移民] 發送悄悄話

出國留學如何做到更省錢呢?花重金出國留學,尤其是英美這樣的國家,本身就很費錢,如果還不知道節儉的話,那就可能會給家庭帶來很大的經濟負擔(如果你是土豪,請自行略過),尤其是逛超市的時候,更要懂得該如何省錢?因為可能一不小心逛着逛着錢就沒了.....

01推薦一個省錢的APP:Shopkick

此款 App 的功能為:在用戶所在地附近的零售實體店發現並推送與用戶匹配的商品,不僅如此,App 最大亮點在於只要去店裡逛一圈,就能獲得 App 給予的獎勵(購物積分或者禮品卡),這對喜歡在實體店逛上半天甚至一天的消費者來說簡直不能更棒了!

“When you walk into certain stores and open the app, you get ‘kicks.’ You can scan items to get more kicks and after you get enough, you get gift cards for the store or item of your choosing, like Target, Sephora, GameStop, and Best Buy.”

02不要瘋狂的買大量的垃圾零食屯在家裡

“I rarely buy ‘binge food,’ the food that I know I’ll just eat all in one night or really quickly if I have it in the cupboard. It’s usually more expensive and less healthy.”

03在瘋狂購物前,先翻開衣櫃看看,你是否真的缺?

可以在網上模擬自己的身體試穿衣服。

“To stop myself spending so much on clothes, I keep a diary of outfits I’ve worn and try to aim for a different outfit every day for a month. It makes me realize how much potential my wardrobe has instead of buying new stuff just because I’m bored with what’s in there.”

04去購物前,請從錢包里拿出多餘的錢,只留應該花的錢!

在逛超市之前帶夠自己允許自己要花的錢就好了,這樣子遇到了眼饞的東西想買也沒錢買了……

“Before I go shopping, I get all the money I’m allowing myself to spend in cash. That way when it comes to checkout I absolutely can’t spend more than I’ve allotted.”

05網上購物時,使用現金返還服務

“I use ebates.com and inboxdollars.com. Bing also has a nice rewards program. However much you spend, you end up getting points for it. I used some of my points to get Sephora gift cards. I believe Google has a similar program.”

06少喝星巴克咖啡,儘量自已來弄

星巴克很貴的,可以用其他飲品或是自製咖啡代替啊,不要偷懶啦!!

“Instead of buying lattes as Starbucks, I order a brewed coffee with a pump of whatever syrup is in the drink. It ends up tasting the same for about $2 instead of closer to five.”

07買東西前先想想,它的價格和你使用次數是不是成正比?

每當你買衣服的時候,估算下自己能拿回來的價值跟你的投入比,精細賬還是要算的。

“If I’m debating on whether or not to buy, say, a shirt or pair of jeans, I ask myself if I will wear that item as many times as it costs. So if a shirt is $30, if I don’t think I will wear it at least 30 times, I will not buy it.”

08其實很多美妝產品都可以通用,買太多也是雞肋,要學會變通使用

“I use black eyeshadow that already comes in a palette for eyeliner. I use an angled brush and I haven’t bought eyeliner in years! I used to spend at least $50 a year, so it adds up to something!”

09過多飲酒有害身體,可以考慮減少酒類產品的購買

“I stopped drinking entirely and I saved so much money. Oh also, I dumped the deadbeat loser boyfriend who was taking all my money. Now I’m rich and he lives outta his new girlfriend’s car.”

10手機必備的5miles APP也不錯哦~

它成立於2014年,是一個面向海外市場的C2C移動電商平台,用戶可以通過手機在線開店、買賣寶貝等。

“The 5miles app is a GREat way to sell old items AND to buy new things at a fraction of the cost they would be retail.”

11要時常記得從你訂閱的報紙中獲得優惠券,並在購物時要加以利用

“Get a Sunday newspaper subscription for $10 annually. It pays for itself in a week of coupons. I match the coupons with BOGOs (Publix FTW!) and it really adds up! The best coupons are usually on new items so you have to be willing to try different brands.”

12你要知道,同一個商品在不同的商店價格是不一樣的,要學會比較!

因為在去最貴的商店之前,你就把能買的都買好了…..

“I navigate my shopping trips from least expensive to most expensive store so that I can get it for less before I pay more than I need to.”

本文由美國論文通Assignment Pass輔導網整理(https://www.assignmentpass.info)

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 快來簽名“抗議亞裔細分”
2018: 商務部:中美經貿磋商一度取得成果 但