設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:大川
萬維讀者網 > 加國移民 > 帖子
L-1A簽證續期申請
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日13:39:17 於 [加國移民] 發送悄悄話

Question:

My employer filed a renewal application for my L-1A visa, and we got a notice of Request for Additional Evidence from USCIS Vermont Service Center. The RFE requests include the organizational charts of my employer in and outside U.S., and my position in the charts. What I should know for this kind of L-1A extension RFE?

Answer:

To replying the REF requests, the organizational charts are important pieces of the L-1 visa application or L-1 visa extension. Every company should submit two organization charts, one for the home country office and the other for the company in the U.S. They are especially important when the company seeks to send an executive or a manager to the U.S. on an L-1A visa. When transferring persons from higher company ranks, the role of the organization chart is to show that the concerned person is an executive or a manager, and to present a clear view to USCIS about the company’s personnel expansion plans in the new U.S. office.

When it comes to RFE request of organization charts, creativity is highly discouraged and the best organization charts are those that provide a clear hierarchical view of the company’s leadership from top to bottom. One common problem in making organization charts is that companies often insist on including department or divisions on the chart. This should be avoided, because it only provides a confusing picture to USCIS.

The various departments or divisions should be represented by its personnel on the chart and not as separate entities by the name of the division. The idea behind the organization chart as used in the immigration context is to show the personnel reporting structure in your home company and the U.S. entity.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question14/L1A-Organizational-Chart_0408.htm
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2012: 移民孩子迷“網” 責任應該由家長扛?
2012: 如何在加拿大職場充分利用“關係”