簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
我對我的孩子感恩
送交者: JTL 2007年06月26日11:40:21 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

“恩”是個有趣的詞,我看到的是內心無限感謝的一個表達,有人看到卻是不願還其實也還不起的債務。“恩”是用愛還的,沒有愛拿什麼還?難怪有人見這個詞就頭大。^_^

上次說我對父母的養育感恩--深懷感激,這次說說我對我的孩子感恩。

I love my kids, and I'm grateful everyday that I have this opportunity to be their parent. I'm grateful that by taking care of my boys I realize how much unconditional love my parents have given to me. And they're still giving in their own way. Maybe not the way I would love my kids, but I can feel it now. For that, I'm grateful, to my parents, to my kids, to my husband,and to fate.

My parents never asked anything but their own way from me:-)
I understand now that that's because they believed that was the best for me.They never ask me to pay back, for the very same reason I will never think of asking my kids to pay back. I owe to my kids. They've helped me find my misplaced treasure, my parents' love, back.

I can't find an appropriate Chinese word to describe the feeling. “感恩” is the best I can come up with. Much of my teenage and early 20s, I was blind, rebellious,sarcastic,too smart for my own good, but not wise enough to forget and appreciate. I blamed my "sensitive but irritable borderline personality father and weak obedient mother" for my own problems, I was miserable. I was reading Psychology, LUXUN's,so on and so forth; it did nothing but further confirmed my "victim of irresponsible marriage theory". Until a couple of miscarriages, a trying pregnancy, I was finally saved by my beautiful baby. All along, my parents have been supportive in their own way, only now I don't think "it's suffocating". My kids just use their innocent smiles peeled off the stupidity and selfishness that blinded me from seeing my parents' love. They helped me find that key to paradise. I was very excited, so I want to share with everyone.

I'm too lucky and happy to care what other people think of me. Hypocrite or not, if my post helps you find that key to paradise of caring and love, I don't mind to be called hypocrite. If calling me hypocrite could justify your miserable status quo, I feel for you, but only yourself can save you. In my case, my lovely angels saved me.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2006: 《假如給我三天光明》信心與希望·學會
2006: 《假如給我三天光明》信心與希望·《霜