簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
小學二年級暑期生活──夏令營日記之三
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2011年10月29日07:38:11 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

Thurs. July 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theater camp this morning, we stuck to some song as yesterday. Our dance teacher didn't know the words so I pretty much got used to the wrong words. The Junior campers came with us and did their part. We went to lunch together and Ethan was still not there.

I was with my troop and had water ice in the afternoon. I played Gaga for a while. For some reason, the ball kept hitting my hand. I joined a water gun fight. I was soaked when it was finished. Later, I went swimming and got out early because of Ethan. Man, Ethan's a big bully!

二O一一年七月七日,星期四

親愛的日記:

上午在戲劇營,我們老是唱錯歌詞,就像昨天一樣。舞蹈老師記不住歌詞,而我只能將就。小班戲劇營員也趕來練習群舞,我們還一起共進午餐。可是,伊森沒來。

之後,我來到下午的活動營區,吃過冰喳子,又玩了一會兒“嘎嘎”遊戲。不知怎麼搞得,球老是碰到我手。打水槍的時候,我渾身濕得精透。後來,我又去游泳,不過伊森缺席,我很快就不想游了。真是活見鬼,伊森怎麼這樣霸道!

Fri. July 8, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theatre camp today, we sang "A Whole New World", "Prince Ali" Reprise 1 and 2, and "Friend Like Me". We reviewed the songs from the top of "Prince Ali" with Jr. campers. The teacher didn't like the dance movement and said it wasn't us.

When I went to lunch, Ethan was still not there.

Justin and I played a couple rounds of Ninja in the computer lab for a while. We left for the carnival. I tried the Dunk-it and dunked a person into the water. I got cotton candy and played with water guns. I was very sad when lighting and thundering. It started pouring. The only thing I was doing to watch a kid play his iPhone. We went swimming for only about 10 min because we were late. Man, how could a day get worse than that!!!

二O一一年七月八日,星期五

親愛的日記:

上午在戲劇營,我們演唱了《萍水相逢》、阿里王子》第一和第二再現部以及《像我一樣的朋友》,小班的營員又跟我們一起練習《阿里王子》。老師不喜歡我們的舞姿,說我們不像在表演。

中午吃飯的時候,我還是沒有看見伊森。

我跟賈斯汀上計算機玩了一會兒《忍者》,接着一起參加下午的狂歡活動。我試過將人扔到水裡的遊戲之後,就跑去吃棉花糖,並打水槍。掃興的是天公不作美,電閃雷鳴,瓢潑大雨從天而降,我只好躲在一旁看其他小朋友玩“蘋果”手機,輪到游泳時僅剩下10分鐘的時間。天那,還有比今天更糟糕的日子嘛!!!

Mon. July 11, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theater camp today, we sang about 3/5 songs and Jim, Music Director told us to shout our hearts out. Blah-blah this, blah-blah that. Then, we went on the stage to fix "Friend Like Me". He shouted over us because we did the wrong movement.

Finally Ethan was here. We had lunch together.

We went to martial arts Aikido that was really boring. We ran to the groove and watched rockets fly up into the air.

In the swimming pool, we went off the diving board and played torpedo tag and I won. If I were Ethan, I would get out early, too.

二O一一年七月十一日,星期一

親愛的日記:

早上在戲劇營,我們一共唱了五首歌曲中的三首,音樂編導吉姆要求我們放聲高歌,連珠炮似地數落了半天。隨後我們登台重唱像我一樣的朋友》,他又跟着喊了起來,說是我們做錯了什麼。

伊森終於來了,我們一起共進午餐。

午餐後,我們去學日本的和氣空手道,實在沒多大意思。我們迫不急待趕到下午活動營地,觀看火箭發射升天。

回到游泳池裡,我們跳水玩魚雷追身遊戲,我可把伊森給贏慘了。如果我是伊森,我早就不玩了。

Tues. July 12, 2011

Dear Diary,

This mooring, we went to the studio to fix "Arabian Nights" Part 2. Mrs. Kris, the theatre director said it was terrible but she was so amazed when we performed for her. We went to the theatre for "A Whole New World" (Finale). We sat back the stage the whole time for the first part. Then, we got spots on stage and learned moves that were really boring.

At lunch and somehow, I saw Martin's sister Irisa. She just came back from Youth National Basketball Championships in Tennessee. They were sweet 16! Her basketball team was there. Ethan was there as yesterday.

In the afternoon, we had a water gun fight and I kept squirting people in the butt. I betrayed a team and switched teams. I kept stealing guns from the other team. We went swimming and I chased 2 kids who I betrayed. I gave up at the end and ran off the diving board.

二O一一年七月十二日,星期二

親愛的日記:

早上我們在練功房重唱天方夜譚》第二部分,導演克里斯太太雖然不滿意,但還是感激我們為她而作的表演。我們又去劇場練習《萍水相逢》終曲,在上半場,我一直坐在台上觀摩。隨後,我們在台上空地學動作,特別沒勁。

午餐時,我看到朋友馬丁的姐姐阿芮薩,她剛剛在田納西州結束全國青少年籃球錦標賽,打進了前16名!今天全體球員都來了。跟昨天一樣,伊森也來了。

下午開始打水槍,我不停地朝對方屁股上射擊,中途我跳槽跑到對方一邊,並且趁人不注意時悄悄地把水槍偷了過來。游泳的時候,我又碰到打水槍時被我甩掉的那兩位傢伙,立刻追趕他倆到池邊,然後就改去跳水了。

Wed. July 13, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, our goal was to play the whole show in an hour. We went to the studio to let the director see how well we got with "Arabian Nights". It was not so good and that's why she made us do it over and over again. we played Mafia and I was one of the Mafias in the break. But unsuccessfully I was killed on the 3rd turn. We went to the theater and tried to run the whole show but we had to stop right when the villainous vizier Jafar was about to disappear. Just to tell you one of Jafar's lines was "Never Say Never".

We went to lunch and had this food grubbing fight. Every time I got Ethan's Rice Crispiest Treat, this kid grabbed it and gave it back.

In afternoon camp, I played some Gaga outside and didn't win a single game. Everyone was aiming at me so I got the fun part. We played War with poker cards and gave up because it was so boring. We went swimming. Ethan and I chased 2 kids. After a while, Ethan wanted to go on their team and traded with another kid. That was a bad idea because they thought he was a double agent. I was very sorry for Ethan.

二O一一年七月十三日,星期三

親愛的日記:

今天,我們計劃在一個小時之內排練完阿拉丁》全劇。我們先去練功房演給導演看《天方夜譚》,結果並不令人滿意,這也是為什麼她叫我們沒完沒了地反覆練習。中間休息時,我們玩《黑手黨遊戲,簡直太不走運,第三輪我便被殺出局。之後,我們又回劇場繼續排練,直至演到壞蛋賈方準備退場。告訴你賈方曾經說過的一句格言“決不要說絕不”。

中午吃飯的時候,我們展開爭食大戰。每次我搶到伊森的大米花脆點不久,就被他爭回去,爾後他又還給我。

下午我在營地操場上玩“嘎嘎”遊戲,老是輸,從未贏過一回。不過,我成為大家感冒的焦點,真是大快人心。我又玩了一會兒“戰爭”撲克牌遊戲,但很快變卦,太沒意思。到了游泳的時候,我和伊森聯手窮追倆小子,後來伊森倒戈到對方那裡,而對方的一個傢伙只好換到我這邊。伊森失策,讓人家看成雙重間諜,我都替他害臊。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2010: 讓孩子愛上學習180招
2010: 萬聖節。。。