简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
小学二年级暑期生活──夏令营日记之五
送交者: 天边的红霞 2011年10月30日15:50:10 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

Mon. July 25, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today it was my first day of tennis camp. First we learned how to play in our forehands, which I already knew how to do. Then we learned how to play in our backhands, which seemed to be easier than I thought. The next thing you know, I was being moved up to the next level along with the 3rd graders. I had a whole new coach now. And 5 minutes later...HONK! Lunch time! My dream came true! I got to ride on a golf cart! Who were those people?

In the afternoon, it was not pouring until Aikido was done. So we were in the computer lab for 30 minutes. How about swimming with lighting? I didn't think so. Please don't ask what's about to happen next.

二O一一年七月廿五日,星期一

亲爱的日记:

今天是我网球夏令营的头一天。我们先学正手击球,其实我早就会了;然后又学反手击球,打起来好像比我想象的容易。接下来,我被晋级升到高一水平三年纪组,并换了新的教练。五分钟后,……嘟!午饭时间到了!我梦想成真!我坐上了高尔夫车!车上其他人是谁?

午后,我们刚刚练完和气道,老天就开始下雨,因此只好躲进计算机室呆上30分钟。外面打闪了,接下来的室内游泳怎么办?我觉得肯定要取消了。请不要问我后面会发生什么事情。

Tues. July 26, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today in tennis camp, we learned volleys. Yeah! Block volley, drag volley, drop volley, swing volley. But a big fantastic failure. It was more like slapping the ball back and forth. I won both single and double King of the Court. Why did the coach always go hard on me? I guess there wasn't an answer. Sweat!

Golf cart rode back and forth. Na Na Boo Boo! We had lunch that wasn't really a lunch for me because everyone kept trying to steal my food. Ha! Gave it back as I was saying!

When we went to the groove, the other people got Smores. Boo-hoo! We went swimming and I tried to touch the bottom of the pool. Epic failure. I got out a few minutes early. Did you have any food?

二O一一年七月廿六日,星期二

亲爱的日记:

今天在网球营,我们学习截击打法,即截球技术。没错儿!在球未落地之际趋前击球、球拍稍微外翻轻拍截球、轻调网前短路截球、高空长球弧度截球。不过我们技术不到家,打起来跟来回使劲拍打击球差不多。我荣获单、双打“球场之王”双誉,难道这是教练不断难为我的原因吗?答案无处可找。总之,我浑身是汗!

高尔夫车将营员载来载去,呐─呐─卜─卜─,好不风光!

今天午饭我没来得及吃,就被大家抢劫一空。哈!还我口粮,我大声疾呼!

等我们赶去操场,很多人正在吃巧克力奶油夹心曲奇蛋糕,多馋人啊!轮到游泳的时候,我试着触摸池底,根本够不着边。我提早登岸,谁有吃的给我?

Wed. July 27, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, I would serve you some tennis balls. It was harder than I thought. My balls kept hitting the out-of-bound line. Just because of that, King of the Court was double trouble! I was even beaten by a girl! I confessed Jail was my weakness.

I hated LUNCH! I was gotta tell my mom to bring something grosser next time.

I didn't think this was day camp because of no computer.

As routine, we went swimming in the afternoon. I never touched the bottom. The DEEPEST pool in the world was this one!

二O一一年七月廿七日,星期三

亲爱的日记:

今天,我练习发球,其难度比我想象的要大,球老是落到界外。就因如此,“场地之王”祸不单行!我甚至被一位女孩子打败!我得承认徒手接球不是我的特长,所以“监狱”游戏我玩不转。

我讨厌今天午餐的饭食!看来我得让妈妈准备更加难以下咽的东西。

没有计算机,这叫什么夏令营?

到了下午游泳的时候,我无论怎么摸都摸不到池底,原来天底下最深的游泳池就在眼前哇!

Thurs. July 28, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, however, we had Doubles tournament in tennis camp. My team was scraped 0-2 in the first game. We played boring Jail and it never ended. Instead, we played King of the Court. Everyone had become better than I. So I never got a chance to win any one. Would the coach get rid of that honking horn? I never knew that my friends were happy about it. I thought I was the one who made them fat!

We had computers and went wild. Then we had this speech about a nice year and awards to the coaches, the counselors and even counselors in training. They sang songs, too. I thought I was about to CRY not because of sad but embarrassing songs.

二O一一年七月廿八日,星期四

亲爱的日记:

今天在网球营,我们展开双打比赛,我的队第一场就以0比2的悬殊比分被扫地出门。我们只好靠无聊的“监狱”游戏打发剩余的时间。后来,我们又重新争夺“场地之王”,大家发挥得都比我灵光,难怪我从来没赢过一回。拜托教练,您能不能别吹哨子啦?我想大家已经够开心了,不过绝不归功于您的哨声,他们因为赢了我才如此这般得意洋洋!

我们还疯狂地玩上一阵计算机。随后,营地为教练员、辅导员以及在培管理员举行庆功大会,表彰过去,歌唱今天。我快要哭了,倒不是离别伤心,而是难为情听他们这么白乎。

Fri. July 29, 2011

Dear Diary,

It's the LAST day of Germantown Academy camp. Today we had singles tournament. I was beaten by 2 points in the first round. After match, I received a card which summarized my strength and weakness overall. I only got 86 points and didn't win any awards. Whoever got the highest score won the final.

We went to lunch. Where were all air-conditioners?

We had a knockout tournament after lunch and the people were like pros. We did Gaga tournament, too. Brandon hit the ball so hard that it almost knocked the wall over. I went swimming. My friends and I were playing tag. I always tricked someone so they ended up being it. They coupled me, of course.

At the break, we had huge snow cones. I got the mystery flavor. It tasted like root beer. This was always one of the best parts I liked in the summer camp.

二O一一年七月廿九日,星期五

亲爱的日记:

今天是“捷门堂”夏令营最后一天,我们举行网球单打大奖赛。第一轮,我便以两分之差惨遭淘汰。赛后,我收到一张记录卡,上面替我总结了打球的优缺点。我一共得86分,什么奖项都没拿到。反正谁得分最高,谁就获得第一名冠军称号。

中午去食堂就餐,不知道空调冷气跑到哪里去了?

午饭后,我们有一系列活动。先是投篮比赛,人人表现出色,像专业运动员一样;“嘎嘎”大赛中,布兰登扔球太狠了,几乎要把墙推翻在地;游泳时,大伙相互追身打逗,我总是东躲西藏,害得他们索性建立同盟,学着我的做法齐头对付我一个人。

中间茶点休息时,大家一起美餐冰激凌。我选的有点神秘,尝起来带有根汁味道。冷饮永远是我夏令营里最热衷的东西之一。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 北京接种疫苗后学生大规模爆发甲流