簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:丁丁家長
萬維讀者網 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
小學二年級暑期生活──夏令營日記之五
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2011年10月30日15:50:10 於 [海 二 代] 發送悄悄話

Mon. July 25, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today it was my first day of tennis camp. First we learned how to play in our forehands, which I already knew how to do. Then we learned how to play in our backhands, which seemed to be easier than I thought. The next thing you know, I was being moved up to the next level along with the 3rd graders. I had a whole new coach now. And 5 minutes later...HONK! Lunch time! My dream came true! I got to ride on a golf cart! Who were those people?

In the afternoon, it was not pouring until Aikido was done. So we were in the computer lab for 30 minutes. How about swimming with lighting? I didn't think so. Please don't ask what's about to happen next.

二O一一年七月廿五日,星期一

親愛的日記:

今天是我網球夏令營的頭一天。我們先學正手擊球,其實我早就會了;然後又學反手擊球,打起來好像比我想象的容易。接下來,我被晉級升到高一水平三年紀組,並換了新的教練。五分鐘後,……嘟!午飯時間到了!我夢想成真!我坐上了高爾夫車!車上其他人是誰?

午後,我們剛剛練完和氣道,老天就開始下雨,因此只好躲進計算機室呆上30分鐘。外面打閃了,接下來的室內游泳怎麼辦?我覺得肯定要取消了。請不要問我後面會發生什麼事情。

Tues. July 26, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today in tennis camp, we learned volleys. Yeah! Block volley, drag volley, drop volley, swing volley. But a big fantastic failure. It was more like slapping the ball back and forth. I won both single and double King of the Court. Why did the coach always go hard on me? I guess there wasn't an answer. Sweat!

Golf cart rode back and forth. Na Na Boo Boo! We had lunch that wasn't really a lunch for me because everyone kept trying to steal my food. Ha! Gave it back as I was saying!

When we went to the groove, the other people got Smores. Boo-hoo! We went swimming and I tried to touch the bottom of the pool. Epic failure. I got out a few minutes early. Did you have any food?

二O一一年七月廿六日,星期二

親愛的日記:

今天在網球營,我們學習截擊打法,即截球技術。沒錯兒!在球未落地之際趨前擊球、球拍稍微外翻輕拍截球、輕調網前短路截球、高空長球弧度截球。不過我們技術不到家,打起來跟來回使勁拍打擊球差不多。我榮獲單、雙打“球場之王”雙譽,難道這是教練不斷難為我的原因嗎?答案無處可找。總之,我渾身是汗!

高爾夫車將營員載來載去,吶─吶─卜─卜─,好不風光!

今天午飯我沒來得及吃,就被大家搶劫一空。哈!還我口糧,我大聲疾呼!

等我們趕去操場,很多人正在吃巧克力奶油夾心曲奇蛋糕,多饞人啊!輪到游泳的時候,我試着觸摸池底,根本夠不着邊。我提早登岸,誰有吃的給我?

Wed. July 27, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, I would serve you some tennis balls. It was harder than I thought. My balls kept hitting the out-of-bound line. Just because of that, King of the Court was double trouble! I was even beaten by a girl! I confessed Jail was my weakness.

I hated LUNCH! I was gotta tell my mom to bring something grosser next time.

I didn't think this was day camp because of no computer.

As routine, we went swimming in the afternoon. I never touched the bottom. The DEEPEST pool in the world was this one!

二O一一年七月廿七日,星期三

親愛的日記:

今天,我練習發球,其難度比我想象的要大,球老是落到界外。就因如此,“場地之王”禍不單行!我甚至被一位女孩子打敗!我得承認徒手接球不是我的特長,所以“監獄”遊戲我玩不轉。

我討厭今天午餐的飯食!看來我得讓媽媽準備更加難以下咽的東西。

沒有計算機,這叫什麼夏令營?

到了下午游泳的時候,我無論怎麼摸都摸不到池底,原來天底下最深的游泳池就在眼前哇!

Thurs. July 28, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, however, we had Doubles tournament in tennis camp. My team was scraped 0-2 in the first game. We played boring Jail and it never ended. Instead, we played King of the Court. Everyone had become better than I. So I never got a chance to win any one. Would the coach get rid of that honking horn? I never knew that my friends were happy about it. I thought I was the one who made them fat!

We had computers and went wild. Then we had this speech about a nice year and awards to the coaches, the counselors and even counselors in training. They sang songs, too. I thought I was about to CRY not because of sad but embarrassing songs.

二O一一年七月廿八日,星期四

親愛的日記:

今天在網球營,我們展開雙打比賽,我的隊第一場就以0比2的懸殊比分被掃地出門。我們只好靠無聊的“監獄”遊戲打發剩餘的時間。後來,我們又重新爭奪“場地之王”,大家發揮得都比我靈光,難怪我從來沒贏過一回。拜託教練,您能不能別吹哨子啦?我想大家已經夠開心了,不過絕不歸功於您的哨聲,他們因為贏了我才如此這般得意洋洋!

我們還瘋狂地玩上一陣計算機。隨後,營地為教練員、輔導員以及在培管理員舉行慶功大會,表彰過去,歌唱今天。我快要哭了,倒不是離別傷心,而是難為情聽他們這麼白乎。

Fri. July 29, 2011

Dear Diary,

It's the LAST day of Germantown Academy camp. Today we had singles tournament. I was beaten by 2 points in the first round. After match, I received a card which summarized my strength and weakness overall. I only got 86 points and didn't win any awards. Whoever got the highest score won the final.

We went to lunch. Where were all air-conditioners?

We had a knockout tournament after lunch and the people were like pros. We did Gaga tournament, too. Brandon hit the ball so hard that it almost knocked the wall over. I went swimming. My friends and I were playing tag. I always tricked someone so they ended up being it. They coupled me, of course.

At the break, we had huge snow cones. I got the mystery flavor. It tasted like root beer. This was always one of the best parts I liked in the summer camp.

二O一一年七月廿九日,星期五

親愛的日記:

今天是“捷門堂”夏令營最後一天,我們舉行網球單打大獎賽。第一輪,我便以兩分之差慘遭淘汰。賽後,我收到一張記錄卡,上面替我總結了打球的優缺點。我一共得86分,什麼獎項都沒拿到。反正誰得分最高,誰就獲得第一名冠軍稱號。

中午去食堂就餐,不知道空調冷氣跑到哪裡去了?

午飯後,我們有一系列活動。先是投籃比賽,人人表現出色,像專業運動員一樣;“嘎嘎”大賽中,布蘭登扔球太狠了,幾乎要把牆推翻在地;游泳時,大夥相互追身打逗,我總是東躲西藏,害得他們索性建立同盟,學着我的做法齊頭對付我一個人。

中間茶點休息時,大家一起美餐冰激凌。我選的有點神秘,嘗起來帶有根汁味道。冷飲永遠是我夏令營里最熱衷的東西之一。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2009: 北京接種疫苗後學生大規模爆發甲流