ÉèÍòά¶ÁÕßΪÊ×Ò³ ¹ã¸æ·þÎñ ¼¼Êõ·þÎñ ÁªÏµÎÒÃÇ ¹ØÓÚÍòά
¼òÌå ·±Ìå ÊÖ»ú°æ
Ê×Ò³ ÐÂÎÅ ÊÓƵ ²©¿Í ÂÛ̳ ·ÖÀà¹ã¸æ ¹ºÎï
°æÖ÷£º
Íòά¶ÁÕßÍø > Æß»ç°ËËØ > Ìû×Ó
æÝæÞ^0^:Ä«ÄáºÚÆ¡¾Æ½Ú(ͼÎÄ)
Ëͽ»Õß: æÝæÞ^0^ 2008Äê10ÔÂ04ÈÕ15:46:15 ÓÚ [Æß»ç°ËËØ] ·¢ËÍÇÄÇÄ»°
µÈ×Å×ø»ð³µÈ¥Æ¡¾Æ½ÚµÄÀÖ¶Ó You know you're waiting for a train to Oktoberfest in M¨¹nchen when... ȥīÄáºÚµÄ·ÉÏ Welcome to Oktoberfest... Snapshot back of the "line" we had to wait just to get into a Biergarten I never did see the appeal... Giant frying pan... Inside the Biergarten. €8.30 beers (about $12-13 each). Common sight at Oktoberfest. Usually they're miserably sitting in a pool of their own mystery vomit. That's as nicely as I can put it. You ought to zoom in and see how it looks like his eyes are going in different directions... Lots of smoking going on as well... (x_x) . You see these things at every traditional Bayerisch festival. People walk around with them hung around their necks. They're usually love notes like, "I love you" and "Only looking at you, sweetie". .... Cripes. Only in Germany. Drunkards passed out on a lawn of the cathedral.... :P . The distance from the train station to Oktoberfest is one constant, huge, streaming mass during essentially all of Oktoberfest. If you have a cathedral and Oktoberfest standing next to each other, you can bet cold, hard cash that I'll more likely be in the cathedral. It was so quiet in there, especially after coming from rudely loud Oktoberfest.... Thank heavens. And THIS is the Döner! Okay, you just don't understand... When I see this picture now, it's like a bell in a Pavlov's dog experiment. DÖNER ARE SO GOOD! *MAMPF MAMPF MAMPF* I tucked into this heartily. Å®¶ù´ÓÄ«ÄáºÚ·¢À´µÄÕÕƬ,лл´ó¼Ò·ÖÏí.:)
0%(0)
0%(0)
¡¡¡¡È¥Ã»È¥ÖøÃûµÄHB¾Æ°É£¿¡¡¡¡/ÎÞÄÚÈÝ - Í߸ñ 10/08/08 (229)
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡²»ÖªµÀ°¡.Ëýû˵,´ó¸ÅÊÇÓÐÑÛ²»Ê¶Ì©É½°É:)¡¡¡¡/ÎÞÄÚÈÝ - æÝæÞ^0^ 10/08/08 (189)
¡¡¡¡ÄÇÀïµÄÆ¡¾ÆÊǺúȣ¬·¹Ìúʵ£¬Ö»ÒªÎ¸¹»´ó¹»ºÃ¡£¡¡¡¡/ÎÞÄÚÈÝ - ÐÒ¸£¾çÍÅ 10/06/08 (172)
¡¡¡¡Like mother like daughter - Cocoa 10/06/08 (202)
¡¡¡¡Ð»Ð»Í¼ÎIJ¢Ã¯µÄ½éÉÜ!!!! - kk03 10/05/08 (226)
±ê Ìâ (±ØÑ¡Ïî):
ÄÚ ÈÝ (Ñ¡ÌîÏî):
ʵÓÃ×ÊѶ
»Ø¹ú»úƱ$360Æð | ÉÌÎñ²ÕÊ¡$200 | È«Çò×î¼Ñº½¿Õ¹«Ë¾³ö¯£ºº£º½»ñÎåÐÇ
º£Í⻪È˸£Àû£¡ÔÚÏß¿´³Â½¨±ó¡¶Èý²æꪡ·ÈÈѪ¹é»Ø ºÀÇéÖþÃÎ ¸ßÇåÃâ·Ñ¿´ ÎÞµØÇøÏÞÖÆ
Ò»Öܵã»÷ÈÈÌû ¸ü¶à>>
Ò»Öܻظ´ÈÈÌû
ÀúÊ·ÉϵĽñÌ죺»Ø¸´ÈÈÌû
2006: °ËÀïׯ¡¾ ÖÐÇï½Ú ¡¿ËÕʽÔ±ý(ͼ)
2006: æÝæÞ^0^¡¾ ÖÐÇï½Ú ¡¿¡¶Î¬¶àÀûÑDZùƤÔÂ