萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
俄羅斯駐美總領館問答和默認雙重國籍
送交者: 高翰文 2012年12月09日18:29:15 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

《俄羅斯駐美總領館問答和默認雙重國籍》

俄羅斯駐美國總領事館網站有一些問答。

其中兩個涉及俄羅斯對雙重國籍的默認的理解。

原文是英文。筆者把它譯成中文供參考。

有一句完全理解但總是翻譯不好,即:

according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will.”中的“put officially in order”如何翻譯是好?不知是否俄羅斯人把俄文譯成英文的造成的問題。

那位可幫忙?

CONSULATE GENERAL OF RUSSIA
San Francisco

12. I came here from the former Soviet Union (USSR) or Russia and right now I am US citizen. Why do I have to confirm the absence of Russian citizenship in order to get Russian visa?

If you are a citizen of Russia and receive US citizenship, it does not mean that you automatically lose your Russian citizenship, because, according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will. Russian Law does not forbid you to have several citizenships, however, considers you only a Russian citizen and does not recognize dual citizenship, and therefore, requires you to travel in and out of Russia on your Russian passport. The Consulate General as federal organization enforces the Law of the State, so, every person, whose foreign passports or travel documents indicate his/her place of birth as "Russia" or "USSR", or one of the states, which was a republic or a part of the former USSR, will be required to present a proof of absence of Russian citizenship.

[翻譯成中文]

12.  我來自前蘇維埃社會主義共和國聯盟 USSR 或俄羅斯,現在是美國公民。為什麼要求出示一個俄羅斯國籍的證明以獲得俄羅斯簽證?

如果您是一名俄羅斯公民,獲得美國公民身份,並不意味着自動失去你俄羅斯公民身份,因為根據俄羅斯法律,不剝奪任何人可以其公民身份,但對其聲明 (即官方程序) 會。俄羅斯法律並不禁止你有幾個國籍,然而、 考慮你只是俄羅斯公民和並不承認雙重國籍,因此,要求你在旅行用您的俄羅斯護照進出俄羅斯。總領事館作為聯邦組織強制執行國家的法律,所以,每一個人,其持有外國護照或旅行證件表明作為"俄羅斯""蘇聯"的出生地在哪裡或一個國家,它是一個加盟共和國或前蘇聯的一部分,將需要出示的俄羅斯公民身份的證明。

14. I want to obtain or restore or give up Russian citizenship. What do I do?
Please, apply with our Passport and Legal Department of the Consulate (see our Passport and Legal page).

[翻譯成中文]

14.我想獲得或恢復或放棄俄羅斯國籍。我該怎麼辦?
請到我們總領館的護照和法律部申請(查看我們的護照和法律頁)。

http://www.consulrussia.org/eng/faq.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>