设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
(1)The best cash back program is in BigCrumbs --W
送交者: chestnut86 2008年10月04日07:18:02 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话
(1)The best cash back program is in BigCrumbs --Why ?

Why BigCrumbs is the best cash back program out there!

Short Answer: Get cashback for all purchase made by you, your friends, and all your friends' friends' freiend' friends.

THIS DOES NOT JUST BENEFIT YOU, BUT IT BENEFITS EVERYONE WHO MAKES ANY KIND OF ONLINE PURCHASE, AT ANY TIME, FOREVER.

FIVE levels deep of consistent cash flow.

FIVE levels of potentially infinite amount of online shoppers.

FIVE levels that could be making you money WITHOUT YOU MARKETING A THING! 

How Can BigCrumbs.com Be Real?

Retailers spend billions each year for online advertising alone--all to reach you. BigCrumbs simply allows you to share a piece of that. After all, you are the engine that drives the economy. Don't you deserve it?

We realize that it represents a new concept, but it's very real. It simply takes a small shift in your thinking to see a new world of possibilities. In fact, the real question is how can BigCrumbs not be real? It just makes sense for all involved.

How Does BigCrumbs.com Work?

We have agreements with eBay and over 270 (and growing) popular retailers, such as Target, Old Navy, Gap, Circuit City, Best Buy, and more.

When you visit BigCrumbs.com before shopping online and click our links to reach these retailers, BigCrumbs.com is paid a marketing commission. We pass that commission on to you!

Membership in BigCrumbs.com is 100% free. There are no hidden costs and you don't pay extra when shopping at our featured retailers. It's really that simple!

We also give you a chance to earn more cash just by telling friends how you're saving with BigCrumbs.com.  

What type of membership should I choose?

There are two types of memberships: CrumbSaver and CrumbEarner. Which membership you choose depends on your goals:

CrumbSaver: If you do a lot of shopping on eBay or other internet vendors, this may be the best choice for you. As a CrumbSaver, you'll earn rebates on ALL your online purchases, not only at eBay, but at nearly 250 other online vendors, such as iTunes, Walmart, Old Navy, Gap, Circuit City, Avon, Target, BestBuy, CompUSA, Orbitz, Macy's, Office Depot, and many more.

CrumbEarner: As a CrumbEarner, you'll STILL get rebates on your shopping, just like a CrumbSaver does, but the rebates won't be quite as high. But as a CrumbEarner you'll have the opportunity to earn additional income by referring friends to the program. And each time a referred member makes a purchase, YOU earn cash -- FOREVER. This gives you a powerful opportunity to dramatically compound your income by earning on the referrals of referrals -- up to 5 generations deep.

One important thing to remember during the signup process is that a CrumbSaver can upgrade to being a CrumbEarner at any time. But it isn't allowed for a CrumbEarner to revert back to being a CrumbSaver. So choose carefully. Again, it will depend on your goals. But if you think you have the capacity to refer your friends, relatives, and acquaintances to this program, that's where the real money is. And there are free sites all over the internet, such as MySpace, Zion5, Yuwie, TrafficSwarm, Squidoo, etc., where you can set up blogs, messages, and promotions about BigCrumbs.  

How does bigcrumbs know who I’ve referred?

When you join BigCrumbs, you choose a specific User ID. A lot of eBayers simply use their eBay ID. With that ID, BigCrumbs will assign you a specially coded Referral Link that you will give to everyone you refer to BigCrumbs. When they click on that link, it takes them to the BigCrumbs site with YOU as their referral. If they've entered with your link, YOU'LL get the credit for it -- they will become one of YOUR referrals.

Now here's where the good part kicks in: When EACH of your referrals gets referrals of their own, YOU'LL earn cash on those people's future internet purchases, too, if they've signed up as CrumbEarners. Up to five generations deep. That can add up to a lot of cash. If you refer only five people, who all do the same, and so on, you'll be earning cash on the shopping of over 3,900 people. On the Web, that can happen in no time!

How do I make my online purchases?

Whether you're a CrumbEarner or a CrumbSaver, always remember to go through BigCrumbs' portal before you make a purchase. You'll simply go to BigCrumbs' "Shopping" page, select the online store you wish to shop at, whether it's eBay, Brooks Brothers, Booksamillion, Eddie Bauer, Petco, Toys R Us, Sears, Teleflora, or any of the other 270+ stores. Or you can set up "QuickCrumbs bookmarks" to your favorite stores. Click on that store and it will open an exclusive portal to the store with YOUR BigCrumbs User ID. Any purchase you make while you there will be automatically credited to your BigCrumbs account.

How do I get my money?

First, you have to have a PayPal account, and that account must link to the same email address that you have registered with BigCrumbs. You will be paid for both your own cash back and for your revenue from referral shopping on the 15th of every month -- directly into your PayPal account. Each payment is one month behind, though, so your June PayPal deposit will be the money you made in April, and so forth.  

How Much Do I Earn When My Referrals Shop? Can I See An Example?

You'll earn the amount listed beside each retailer as the Referral Commission (or RC) whenever your referrals shop at that retailer. You'll also earn this amount when referrals of your referrals shop, and so on--all the way to the 5th "generation".

As an example, let's say a friend that you referred makes a contact lens purchase for $200.00 one month. Further, the listed retailer referral commission is 1.2%. In this case, you would earn $2.40 (1.2% of $200). Whoever referred you would also earn $2.40, as well as the person who referred them, on up to five people.

Doesn't sound like much? Let's say you refer 10 friends who join as CrumbEarners, each of whom then refers 10 more CrumbEarners, all the way to 5 generations. In this scenario, you will have referred a total of 111,110 people. That $2.40 would be $266,664.00 for the month, if they each made similar purchases.

Please note that this is just an example to illustrate the power and potential of this concept. There is certainly no guarantee that you will make this much. But, there is room to fall well-short of this and still do "pretty O.K.", possibly even replacing your income. Besides, even an extra $50 a month for a few one-time referrals ain't too bad!  

In Which Countries is BigCrumbs.com Available?

BigCrumbs.com is currently available in the following countries:

Australia ,Canada ,Ireland ,United Kingdom ,United States  

How to promote my BigCrumbs -----From Saving More to Earning More and Beyond

Here are a couple more ways you can make more passive income from this wonderful free opportunity:

1.  Join Bigcrumbs.com for free and refer your friends. Wouldn't you want a friend to benefit too?

2. Tell a stranger. Have some free business cards made up with your referral link on it and give them to people you meet throughout your day. It is good to offer this gift to others.

3. Make a lens on internet forums. It is  easy and very fun to promote your bigcrumbs website.

4. Place free ads and articles on sites like craigslist, ezinearticles or a Google search of "free classified ads".

5. Your Email Signature Add your referral link to your email signature so that every email you send is a subtle introduction to this opportunity.

6.Make a blog to write down  your experience about bigcrumbs. 

What is the downside?

The only downsides that I've encountered are these: 1) If you earn more than $600 in a year with BigCrumbs (which I do), you'll have to share it with Uncle Sam -- BigCrumbs will send you a 1099, 2) If you use a sniping service to place your bids on eBay, it won't work with BigCrumbs -- you have to place the bid yourself to get the rebate, and 3) You'll only earn cash from your referrals' referrals if those referrals are CrumbEarners -- you won't earn on your referrals' CrumbSavers.

Take me to BigCrumbs now!!!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2005: ZT - 扶正驱邪说溃疡病 by Janifer