简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:无极
万维读者网 > 史地人物 > 帖子
转翻译贴:米国人民果然是见多识广见怪不怪
送交者: hebeiman 2011年12月21日22:00:01 于 [史地人物] 发送悄悄话

转翻译贴:米国人民果然是见多识广见怪不怪

美国CNN:河南洛阳“性龘奴案”,中国警方公开道歉
September 24, 2011 -- Updated 2230 GMT (0630 HKT)

(CNN) -- A Chinese po1ice official apologized Saturday for his department's handling of a case in which a man allegedly killed two of six women he had held captive in his underground lair, where they were raped, forced into prostitution and featured in p0rn videos, state-run media reports.

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:vero 转载请注明出处

周六,中国洛阳市公龘安局局长通报案件并向当地民众致歉。一中国男子先后将6名女青年骗至地下室关进洞内。其中两名女青年由于不听李浩的话,分别被杀害和折磨致死,并埋尸洞内。

Li Hao, a 34-year-old who had worked for the technological supervision bureau in the city of Luoyang, is currently in custody. But not before, authorities claim, he engineered an involved scheme to hold young women as "sex slaves," according to state-run news agency Xinhua.The married father of one son admitted to digging two underground rooms in the basement of a residential c0mp0und that he'd bought two years ago. His intent, authorities said, was to make money running p0rnographic businesses, including uploading videos to the Internet.The women were held two to 21 months, during which time Li forced them to perform sex on camera or have sex with others for money, according to po1ice cited in the Xinhua report.

据新华网报道:李浩,34岁,现工作于河南省洛阳市质量技术监督局稽查大队,已被批准逮捕。李浩两年前在某小区自行购买的地下室内挖了两个地洞,先后将6名女性骗至地下室关进洞内,时间2到21个月不等。在此其间,李浩组织,强迫她们进行网络色情表演,上传淫秽视频至互联网,为其牟取钱财。

On Saturday, Guo Congbin -- who directs the public security bureau in Luoyang, which is in Henan province -- said the lag time between when Li began abducting the women and po1ice discovered him indicates that community patrols were ineffective and po1ice had lost their sense of responsibility.

周六,河南省洛阳市公龘安局局长郭丛斌表示,此案的发生,反映出当前洛阳市公龘安基层基础工作特别是治安管理工作在一些区域还十分薄弱,反映出一些治安、社区民龘警工作责任心缺失。

He noted four po1ice officers have been suspended; entertainment venues, Internet cafeѕ, beauty parlors, saunas and the like are being more closely examined; and an "online cleansing" effort is targeting p0rn websites."I beg the people of Luoyang to give us another chance," Guo said. "We will show you the results of our actions."

他指出,对4名相关责任人作出停止执行职务的处理,并且表示将加大对各种娱乐场所,网吧,美容院,桑拿院的整治力度;加强打击淫秽色龘情网站力度。“我请求洛阳人民再给我们一次机会,”他说,“请看我们的行动吧”。

The four surviving women have been detained for "alleged criminal involvement."

4名幸存的受害女性也因涉嫌“参与犯罪”被刑事拘留。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

评论翻译:
yeasayer
At least he didn't feed them to each other like Heidnik.

1 week ago| Like (14)| Report abuse

至少他没像Heidnik似的,用她们自己的肉喂养她们。
(Gary Michael Heidnik,美国连环杀手和强奸犯。1976年—1987年间,多次谋杀,手法多样。典型事例之一:1986年,Heidnik与他的老朋友大卫Stec在费城拐骗6名妇女并且将她们关押在他房子的地下室内,进行虐待,性折磨以及拷打。 其中1名妇女死于饥饿、酷刑和热病。 Heidnik肢解了她的身体,将其身体各部位放在食品加工器内研磨并且混合狗食,喂养生存的剩余受害者。他向冷冻机内投入了这名妇女的胳膊和腿,在烤箱中烹调了她的肋骨并且在火炉上煮沸了她的头。1999年Heidnik在美国被执行注射死刑。
robertcalif
Peanut compared with Casey of Chicago who raped, imprisoned and murdered at least 24 boys and young men.
1 week ago| Like (11)| Report abuse

相对于芝加哥的凯西案,这不算什么,凯西至少强奸,囚禁,谋杀了24名男孩儿和年轻男子。

BiasObserver
no doubt if sexual canaboliѕm was a olympic sport, we would get the gold, silver and bronze.
1 week ago| Like (20)| Report abuse

回复楼上
毋庸置疑,要是地下室性龘虐是一项奥林匹克比赛,我们会包揽金,银,铜牌。

Sensible2012
True. Our sex-related crime is the highest in the world, measure by one case per minute. 2010 rape statistics however for US is 28.6 per 100,000, making US a modest No. 2 in the world. Sweden top the world in rape with 53.2 per 100,000. China ranked out of 100th.
1 week ago| Like (10)| Report abuse

回复楼上
确实如此,我们国家的性龘虐案发案率世界之首,每分钟都有一起类似案件发生。2010年美国的强奸案统计数据表明每10万人中就有28.6人遭受性侵害,美国屈居世界第二。瑞典则以每10万人中53.2人遭受性侵害,荣登全球榜首。中国排名?百名之外。
Setsuka
The chinese authority won't just shoot that guy in the head,after they shot him they'll charge his family the bullet's fee,the price is cheap but the lesson is expensive.
1 week ago| Like (9)| Report abuse

中龘国ZF不会简简单单地冲他脑袋来一枪,枪决之后还要跟他的家人为那颗子弹付费。子弹很便宜,昂贵的是教训。
RRW57
OH, MY- THIS KIND OF THING IS HAPPENING IN THE "PROLETARIATS' PARADISE" CALLED CHINA? I didn't think that these kinds of crimes took place in communist countries- only in democracies where people have freedom and liberty! It just shows that awful, terrible, and gruesome crimes can take place in other countries and that there are depraved, sick, and repulsive people all over the world. less
1 week ago| Like | Report abuse

额滴神...这种事情也会发生在被称作“无产阶级天堂”的中国?我一直认为这种事龘件只在拥有自由和民龘主的民龘主制国家发生,怎么会在社会主义国家发生!这就说明了不管在哪儿都有变态,可怕,令人恶心的案件发生。
kisѕmybums
The cops were too busy collecting protection money from prostitution and gambling dens, and had no time to catch criminals.
1 week ago| Like (23)| Report abuse

警龘察忙着从妓女和赌场那儿收保护费呢,哪儿有时间抓罪犯。
iPhonefanboi
They learned that BDѕM things from america.
1 week ago| Like (5)| Report abuse

BDѕM,他们从美国学到的。
(BDѕM是集数个英文词组的首字母而成的一个总成:绑缚(Bondage)与调龘教(Discipline),支配(Dominance)与臣服(Submission),施虐(Sadiѕm)与受虐(Masochiѕm)。这些名词成形于90年代中期因特网的新闻讨论串,很快就变成了各种异类活动总称。)
monokli
Who is watching the videos this guy made of those girls? YOU DO!
1 week ago| Like (1)| Report abuse

回复MattCDF
谁在看这个变态逼那些女孩拍的色情视频?你!
monokli
F. Stockholm syndrome. It is just an excuse for victims who become perpetrators themselves. They should be persecuted as traitors to their peers.

斯德哥尔摩综合症不过是受害人变成凶手的一个借口而已。她们背叛了同盟,应该受到严惩。
billybob22
It's never good when the po1ice say they're sorry

警龘察道歉,从不会是好事儿。
JMarkLane
"I beg the people of Luoyang to give us another chance," Guo said. "We will show you the results of our actions."
I don't know... Obviously, there are many economic, cultural and historical aspects of this case. Still, I just can't imagine any po1ice department in the Uѕ making such a statement. It makes me wonder whether, in some ways, "communism" hasn't brought some "power to the people" in China, after all? Don't get me wrong, I despise most of what the Chinese government has done for the last half-century. But is there a tidbit of something good in that statement...? less
1 week ago| Like (7)| Report abuse

困惑中...显然,这件案子涉及经济,文化和历史方面...我只是不能想象美国的警龘察局也能发表这样的致歉声明?这让我好奇,是不是在某种程度上,中国“共产主义”也有其优越性,给了“人民权利”?不要误解我。我始终鄙视过去半个世纪中龘国zf做的大部分事儿。不过,这个声明中那些好言好语有什么值得笑的趣闻么?

TomJoyce
You are correct a po1ice department in the US would spend all it's energy denying it and covering it up.
1 week ago| Like (2)| Report abuse

回复JMarkLane
你说的对。如果在美国,警龘察局一定会尽其所能否认推脱责任。
mcphoto
How long til hollywood buys the screenplay rights?
1 week ago| Like (3)| Report abuse

好莱坞什么时候能买到剧本版权?

0%(0)
0%(0)
  洗洗屁类跟帖啊  /无内容 - hebeiman 12/22/11 (211)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖