簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:無極
萬維讀者網 > 史地人物 > 帖子
轉翻譯貼:米國人民果然是見多識廣見怪不怪
送交者: hebeiman 2011年12月21日22:00:01 於 [史地人物] 發送悄悄話

轉翻譯貼:米國人民果然是見多識廣見怪不怪

美國CNN:河南洛陽“性龘奴案”,中國警方公開道歉
September 24, 2011 -- Updated 2230 GMT (0630 HKT)

(CNN) -- A Chinese po1ice official apologized Saturday for his department's handling of a case in which a man allegedly killed two of six women he had held captive in his underground lair, where they were raped, forced into prostitution and featured in p0rn videos, state-run media reports.

原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻譯:vero 轉載請註明出處

周六,中國洛陽市公龘安局局長通報案件並向當地民眾致歉。一中國男子先後將6名女青年騙至地下室關進洞內。其中兩名女青年由於不聽李浩的話,分別被殺害和折磨致死,並埋屍洞內。

Li Hao, a 34-year-old who had worked for the technological supervision bureau in the city of Luoyang, is currently in custody. But not before, authorities claim, he engineered an involved scheme to hold young women as "sex slaves," according to state-run news agency Xinhua.The married father of one son admitted to digging two underground rooms in the basement of a residential c0mp0und that he'd bought two years ago. His intent, authorities said, was to make money running p0rnographic businesses, including uploading videos to the Internet.The women were held two to 21 months, during which time Li forced them to perform sex on camera or have sex with others for money, according to po1ice cited in the Xinhua report.

據新華網報道:李浩,34歲,現工作於河南省洛陽市質量技術監督局稽查大隊,已被批准逮捕。李浩兩年前在某小區自行購買的地下室內挖了兩個地洞,先後將6名女性騙至地下室關進洞內,時間2到21個月不等。在此其間,李浩組織,強迫她們進行網絡色情表演,上傳淫穢視頻至互聯網,為其牟取錢財。

On Saturday, Guo Congbin -- who directs the public security bureau in Luoyang, which is in Henan province -- said the lag time between when Li began abducting the women and po1ice discovered him indicates that community patrols were ineffective and po1ice had lost their sense of responsibility.

周六,河南省洛陽市公龘安局局長郭叢斌表示,此案的發生,反映出當前洛陽市公龘安基層基礎工作特別是治安管理工作在一些區域還十分薄弱,反映出一些治安、社區民龘警工作責任心缺失。

He noted four po1ice officers have been suspended; entertainment venues, Internet cafeѕ, beauty parlors, saunas and the like are being more closely examined; and an "online cleansing" effort is targeting p0rn websites."I beg the people of Luoyang to give us another chance," Guo said. "We will show you the results of our actions."

他指出,對4名相關責任人作出停止執行職務的處理,並且表示將加大對各種娛樂場所,網吧,美容院,桑拿院的整治力度;加強打擊淫穢色龘情網站力度。“我請求洛陽人民再給我們一次機會,”他說,“請看我們的行動吧”。

The four surviving women have been detained for "alleged criminal involvement."

4名倖存的受害女性也因涉嫌“參與犯罪”被刑事拘留。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

評論翻譯:
yeasayer
At least he didn't feed them to each other like Heidnik.

1 week ago| Like (14)| Report abuse

至少他沒像Heidnik似的,用她們自己的肉餵養她們。
(Gary Michael Heidnik,美國連環殺手和強姦犯。1976年—1987年間,多次謀殺,手法多樣。典型事例之一:1986年,Heidnik與他的老朋友大衛Stec在費城拐騙6名婦女並且將她們關押在他房子的地下室內,進行虐待,性折磨以及拷打。 其中1名婦女死於飢餓、酷刑和熱病。 Heidnik肢解了她的身體,將其身體各部位放在食品加工器內研磨並且混合狗食,餵養生存的剩餘受害者。他向冷凍機內投入了這名婦女的胳膊和腿,在烤箱中烹調了她的肋骨並且在火爐上煮沸了她的頭。1999年Heidnik在美國被執行注射死刑。
robertcalif
Peanut compared with Casey of Chicago who raped, imprisoned and murdered at least 24 boys and young men.
1 week ago| Like (11)| Report abuse

相對於芝加哥的凱西案,這不算什麼,凱西至少強姦,囚禁,謀殺了24名男孩兒和年輕男子。

BiasObserver
no doubt if sexual canaboliѕm was a olympic sport, we would get the gold, silver and bronze.
1 week ago| Like (20)| Report abuse

回復樓上
毋庸置疑,要是地下室性龘虐是一項奧林匹克比賽,我們會包攬金,銀,銅牌。

Sensible2012
True. Our sex-related crime is the highest in the world, measure by one case per minute. 2010 rape statistics however for US is 28.6 per 100,000, making US a modest No. 2 in the world. Sweden top the world in rape with 53.2 per 100,000. China ranked out of 100th.
1 week ago| Like (10)| Report abuse

回復樓上
確實如此,我們國家的性龘虐案發案率世界之首,每分鐘都有一起類似案件發生。2010年美國的強姦案統計數據表明每10萬人中就有28.6人遭受性侵害,美國屈居世界第二。瑞典則以每10萬人中53.2人遭受性侵害,榮登全球榜首。中國排名?百名之外。
Setsuka
The chinese authority won't just shoot that guy in the head,after they shot him they'll charge his family the bullet's fee,the price is cheap but the lesson is expensive.
1 week ago| Like (9)| Report abuse

中龘國ZF不會簡簡單單地沖他腦袋來一槍,槍決之後還要跟他的家人為那顆子彈付費。子彈很便宜,昂貴的是教訓。
RRW57
OH, MY- THIS KIND OF THING IS HAPPENING IN THE "PROLETARIATS' PARADISE" CALLED CHINA? I didn't think that these kinds of crimes took place in communist countries- only in democracies where people have freedom and liberty! It just shows that awful, terrible, and gruesome crimes can take place in other countries and that there are depraved, sick, and repulsive people all over the world. less
1 week ago| Like | Report abuse

額滴神...這種事情也會發生在被稱作“無產階級天堂”的中國?我一直認為這種事龘件只在擁有自由和民龘主的民龘主制國家發生,怎麼會在社會主義國家發生!這就說明了不管在哪兒都有變態,可怕,令人噁心的案件發生。
kisѕmybums
The cops were too busy collecting protection money from prostitution and gambling dens, and had no time to catch criminals.
1 week ago| Like (23)| Report abuse

警龘察忙着從妓女和賭場那兒收保護費呢,哪兒有時間抓罪犯。
iPhonefanboi
They learned that BDѕM things from america.
1 week ago| Like (5)| Report abuse

BDѕM,他們從美國學到的。
(BDѕM是集數個英文詞組的首字母而成的一個總成:綁縛(Bondage)與調龘教(Discipline),支配(Dominance)與臣服(Submission),施虐(Sadiѕm)與受虐(Masochiѕm)。這些名詞成形於90年代中期因特網的新聞討論串,很快就變成了各種異類活動總稱。)
monokli
Who is watching the videos this guy made of those girls? YOU DO!
1 week ago| Like (1)| Report abuse

回復MattCDF
誰在看這個變態逼那些女孩拍的色情視頻?你!
monokli
F. Stockholm syndrome. It is just an excuse for victims who become perpetrators themselves. They should be persecuted as traitors to their peers.

斯德哥爾摩綜合症不過是受害人變成兇手的一個藉口而已。她們背叛了同盟,應該受到嚴懲。
billybob22
It's never good when the po1ice say they're sorry

警龘察道歉,從不會是好事兒。
JMarkLane
"I beg the people of Luoyang to give us another chance," Guo said. "We will show you the results of our actions."
I don't know... Obviously, there are many economic, cultural and historical aspects of this case. Still, I just can't imagine any po1ice department in the Uѕ making such a statement. It makes me wonder whether, in some ways, "communism" hasn't brought some "power to the people" in China, after all? Don't get me wrong, I despise most of what the Chinese government has done for the last half-century. But is there a tidbit of something good in that statement...? less
1 week ago| Like (7)| Report abuse

困惑中...顯然,這件案子涉及經濟,文化和歷史方面...我只是不能想象美國的警龘察局也能發表這樣的致歉聲明?這讓我好奇,是不是在某種程度上,中國“共產主義”也有其優越性,給了“人民權利”?不要誤解我。我始終鄙視過去半個世紀中龘國zf做的大部分事兒。不過,這個聲明中那些好言好語有什麼值得笑的趣聞麼?

TomJoyce
You are correct a po1ice department in the US would spend all it's energy denying it and covering it up.
1 week ago| Like (2)| Report abuse

回復JMarkLane
你說的對。如果在美國,警龘察局一定會盡其所能否認推脫責任。
mcphoto
How long til hollywood buys the screenplay rights?
1 week ago| Like (3)| Report abuse

好萊塢什麼時候能買到劇本版權?

0%(0)
0%(0)
  洗洗屁類跟帖啊  /無內容 - hebeiman 12/22/11 (211)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖