簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
圍觀性虐兒童萬惡美國如何寬待殺人罪犯
送交者: Pascal 2017年11月27日20:54:47 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

圍觀性虐兒童之源--萬惡美國如何寬待一槍擊斃強姦犯之殺人罪犯

這裡涉及兩個詞彙:

1.  lynch   verb (third-person singular simple present lynches, present participle lynching, simple past and past participle lynched)      

(pejorative) To execute (somebody) without a proper legal trial or procedure, especially by hanging.

2.  vigilante  (ˌvɪdʒɪˈlænti ) is a civilian or organization acting in a law enforcement capacity (or in the pursuit of self-perceived justice) without legal authority.

10歲兒子被強姦後   父親一槍崩掉了強姦犯   法院的判決出乎意料  !

2017年11月24日 07:08:50   來源:牛彈琴

1984年,美國發生了一起震驚全國的槍擊事件,小男孩喬迪被教練持續性侵,最終,當着警察的面,喬迪的父親在機場將教練打死……最終的判決出乎很多人意料。

【1】

故事發生在1984年,他叫喬迪,一個很活潑好動的孩子,當年10歲。

小喬迪從小喜歡格鬥,為了培養他的興趣,美國空軍軍士長父親加瑞·鮑勞徹將他送去學習空手道。

就像我們今天看到的幼兒園新聞一樣,本來一個無憂無慮的幼兒,誰知卻被父母送到了魔窟,開始了一個噩夢的童年。

教小喬迪的空手道的教練,名叫多賽特,很年輕,25歲。他也很幽默,三兩分鐘,就能和孩子們打成一片。

孩子們喜歡他,他也喜歡孩子,經常帶他們外出。他更格外喜歡10歲的喬迪,他還對喬迪父母說,如果他們沒有時間,可以放心將孩子交給他。

當然,交給他的後果,後來大家都知道了,這不是一個普通的教練,這是一個魔獸。只是孩子還太小,還不會向家長清楚表達;家長也不當一回事,沒能儘早發現。

直到1984年的某一天,噩夢發生了,喬迪晚上沒有回家。

10歲的孩子,晚上沒有回家,他能去哪兒?

父母要急瘋了,預感着不測事件發生了,趕緊向警方報警。

接下來的每一天,鮑勞徹夫婦以淚洗面,度日如年,祈禱着孩子能平安歸來。

直到第九天,喬迪的父母接到了一個電話,裡面是教練多賽特的電話。心碎的母親質問他,你把孩子帶哪兒了,對方支支吾吾,電話掛了……

多年後,當喬迪母親回憶起這段事時,仍然是心有餘悸……

但也正是通過這個電話,警方迅速鎖定了教練所在的位置,是加州的一個小旅館。警方迅速出動,逮捕了教練多賽特,解救出了小喬迪。

不幸中的萬幸,喬迪還活着。

在被帶走的日子裡,每天喬迪都要遭受多賽特性侵,當然,性侵之前也存在,只是父母都沒有發現。

在警方護送下,喬迪回到了父母的懷抱,一家人喜極而泣,母親先捧起兒子的臉蛋,看了又看……

【2】

恥辱,背叛,傷害,喬迪的父母每天生活在陰影中。

父親鮑勞徹為沒有保護好兒子而自責,更對教練多賽特的無恥感到憤怒,他無法原諒這名教練對自己兒子所做的禽獸行為。

空軍退役的他,作出了一個最簡單的決定。

1984年3月16日,教練多賽特被警方從加州帶來,抵達路易斯安那州巴吞魯日的機場。

他手被銬,穿橙色上衣,儘管犯下了嚴重罪行,但搖頭晃腦,依然是一臉的毫不在乎……

按照法律,他最多也就是判一個較長的徒刑。但他不知道,接下來等待他的是什麼。

父親鮑勞徹偷偷藏在了機場的一排電話亭旁,等待着這個衣冠禽獸的到來,他的手裡,拿着一把38口徑的左輪手槍。

鮑勞徹戴着帽子,裝作在打電話,警方和教練多賽特也沒有多想,徑直從他身邊走過。但就在最靠近的一刻,父親鮑勞徹調轉身來,毫無猶豫地舉起槍,朝多賽特腦袋開了一槍。

多賽特應聲倒下,他再也不能一臉不屑了。

第二天,他被搶救無效,宣告死亡。

多賽特倒在了了地上,鮑勞徹似乎還余怒未消,還想再補上幾槍。

押送嫌犯的警察,立刻認出了開槍的是小喬迪的父親,馬上衝上去制止他:

“加瑞!為什麼!為什麼你要這樣做!”

父親沒有回答,他也沒有抵抗,任憑警察將他抱住,繳下他手裡的槍。我看到有公號這樣表述:

報仇的快意,讓他得到了解脫……

他後來對記者說:

“如果你的孩子被綁架性侵,或許你也會做出和我一樣的決定。”

“我明白我這樣做的後果是什麼,我接受這一切。”

消息迅速傳開,現場畫面在電視上播放了一遍又一遍。

這名報仇的父親,成了很多人心目中的英雄。人們紛紛請願,要求對他從輕發落。

但他畢竟殺人了,他剛開始被定為二級謀殺,但民意洶湧,人們不斷向法院施加壓力。

心理學博士愛德華·伍茲最後對鮑勞徹進行了診斷,他這樣告訴法庭:當時鮑勞徹頭腦里,一直有個聲音告訴他:一定要殺死這個人,否則他將會繼續性侵他的兒子,並禍害更多兒童。

而且,教練多賽特,確實性侵了除喬迪之外的很多個孩子。

法官最終的判斷,確實有點出乎意料:

鮑勞徹的罪名,由二級謀殺改為誤殺。

法官是這樣說的:這是一個憤怒的父親為兒子所犯下的罪行,把他送進監獄,不會對任何人有好處,他對社會無害,關押他並沒有什麼意義。

最終,父親鮑勞徹被判5年緩刑和300小時的社區服務。

他沒有真正進監獄,回到了兒子喬迪身邊,陪伴他逐漸長大。

喬迪長大後,也熱心於公益事業。

30年過後,父親鮑勞徹因糖尿病併發症中風去世,年僅69歲。

在他去世前,有媒體又拍攝了這部紀錄片,他們採訪了這位風燭殘年的父親,當年絡腮鬍的彪悍硬漢,現在已幾乎喪失了說話的能力。

“你曾經後悔殺掉多賽特嗎?”

他的回答很堅決:

“不,我從沒後悔過我做的事情。”

一個父親面對自己遭受折磨的孩子,他無法保持理性。

幸運的是,法律與人性最終站在了一起。

Editor's Note:  This story was posted on Oct. 23, 2014

A  Father's  Justice    一位美國父親尋求的正義

Gary Plauche will be remembered by many Americans as the Baton Rouge father who fatally shot his son’s alleged molester, a karate instructor, at the Metro Airport in 1984 — a killing caught on camera that produced national headlines even recently because of the vigilante nature of his actions.

Plauche’s family members, however, while unable to escape or ignore the historic killing, will remember the man who died Tuesday as a kind, fun and loving family man — a husband, father and grandfather who relished cracking open crawfish shells and beer cans almost as much as he enjoyed cracking jokes.

Plauche, who had been dealing with lingering complications from a series of strokes he suffered several years ago, died early Tuesday morning at a Baton Rouge nursing home. He was 68.

“A lot of people remember the guy who shot somebody,” Gary Plauche’s son, Jody Plauche, said. “I remember someone who would pick up stray animals ... someone who was just a kind soul, a gentle person.”

Jody Plauche, the son his father killed for who has worked to raise awareness about sexual abuse as an adult, described his father as a relentless entertainer — a claim supported by other friends and family. Gary Plauche retained a sense of humor until the end of his life, playing dead in bed to spook his attendants at the nursing home where he lived.

“He was a prankster,” Mikey Plauche, another of Gary Plauche’s four children, said. “But he hated to get pranked. He always used to tell me, ‘I don’t get even: I get ahead.’”

And indeed he did on March 16, 1984.

Weeks earlier, Gary and June Plauche’s son Jody, 11 years old at the time, went missing. Authorities tracked him to a hotel room in California, where the boy was staying with his karate instructor, Jeffery Doucet.

The authorities rescued Jody Plauche and arrested Doucet, 25, on kidnapping accusations. On the plane ride back to Louisiana, after a grand jury indicted Doucet on a charge of aggravated kidnapping, Doucet confessed to molesting Jody Plauche and other children, Mike Barnett, a former East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputy who investigated the disappearance, said Wednesday.

Barnett and another deputy, Bud Connor, who flew to California to apprehend Doucet, walked a handcuffed Doucet through the airport once they arrived in Baton Rouge. Unbeknownst to them, Barnett said, Gary Plauche stood nearby at a pay phone, talking to a longtime friend and wearing a ball cap and sunglasses.

“I’d known him most of his life,” Barnett said. “But I just didn’t recognize him when I walked past.”

Seconds later, right in front of a WBRZ-TV camera, Gary Plauche spun around and fired a single gunshot. The bullet struck Doucet in the head. He later died at a hospital.

The killing sparked debates across the country, and a heated murder trial followed. In 1985, Gary Plauche pleaded no contest to a manslaughter charge and received a suspended sentence of seven years in prison, five years of probation and hundreds of hours of community service.

Other than pre-trial jail time, Gary Plauche never spent time in prison for shooting Doucet.

“Gary broke the law,” Barnett said. “But he did what many parents feel like doing.”

Tony Marabella Jr., who served on Gary Plauche’s defense team and now sits on the bench as a judge in 19th Judicial District Court, described the 1984 incident and the waves it created as tragic for everyone involved, particularly the members of the Plauche and Doucet families.

“Many years later, it seems different now than it was then,” Marabella said. “It was a hardship on everybody back then.”

The judge in the case, Frank Saia, made a fair judgment based on the facts of the case, Marabella said.

“It was a unique case,” he said, adding later, “the case didn’t resolve itself overnight.”

By the time the trial ended and the hype died down, Gary Plauche went back to a semi-regular life.

Regular in the sense that he returned to work as a heavy equipment salesman during the day, volunteering in the evening to coach many of his kids’ sports teams.

Irregular in that he and his son, Jody, would make appearances on local and national news programs recounting the fateful events of 1984 until recently.

Just last year, both appeared in an ESPN special report titled “A Time To Kill: The Jody Plauche Story,” in which Gary Plauche said he didn’t regret shooting Doucet. He would do it again if he had to do it all over, he said.

“He did what he needed to do to protect his son,” said Metro Councilman John Delgado, a longtime friend of the Plauche family . “Gary was the kind of person who lived life without regrets.”

Delgado described Plauche as a father figure — a caring man who worked hard and loved deeply.

“I’m going to miss him greatly,” Delgado said. “I know I’m better off for having known him and having him in my life growing up.”

Jody Plauche, too, will miss his father.

“He was an entertainer. He liked to host,” Jody Plauche said. “He liked to make people happy. That was my dad.”

A Time To Kill  ——   The Jody Plauche Story

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 路透社評論川普最新驚人指控