萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
目睹同病房兩人死亡,患者說了一句話讓國人沉默!
送交者: 錦繡年華 2019年05月06日18:59:35 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

目睹同病房兩人死亡,患者說了一句話讓國人沉默!

我病了,社會也病了!

這是前幾天發生在我身上的故事。

那天晚上當我躺在醫院重症監護室病床上的時侯,我早已是失去了知覺。我的冠心病發作,兒子不顧一切地及時把我送到了醫院,贏得了寶貴的搶救時間,使我死裡逃生。

在醫院搶救了五天,自費花了十五萬塊錢,如果加上公費恐怕要接近三十萬塊錢,我這條生命的代價太大了。恐怕一般的普通老百姓是很難承受的。妻子和兒子毫不猶豫地接受了。

這場大病使我象做了惡夢一樣,領略了醫院現實的利益薰心和醫生大愛無疆的品格。我真的感愛到了我病了,這個社會也病了……

一、現實的醫療體制,醫院不是救死扶傷的組織,而完全是市場經濟條件下等價交換的企業。

沒錢別到醫院來,拿不出錢就是等死。我被抬到急診,押了五萬塊錢後,被推進了重症監護室,醫生全力實施搶救。先是與家屬簽了病危通知書。然後就是開了一本書厚的單子,送到各個窗口。

半夜,醫生出來通知家屬再交五萬元,不然就停止搶救,醫院的制度非常明確,錢不到帳,藥房的藥拿不出來。

經過一夜的搶救我甦醒了,看到醫生們疲勞的樣子,我向他們微笑地點頭示意。

 Yesterday cocoon, tomorrow tomorrow. Life is like a play, a joke is like life. Tomorrow is not what we expect. A movie is most afraid of no audience, the most helpless is a unicorn drama. Holding back is always behind the scenes. What people want is the drama at the stage. Still remember Mr. Zhou Xingchi's words about the chicken mother in the moonlight treasure box from Tang Monk and Monkey King at the beginning of his "Big Talk Journey to the West", "You want to? Monkey King, if you want, you can talk. You don't say how do I know what you want? Although you look at me sincerely, you still want to tell me what you want. Do you really want it? " Yes, you don't say how others know you want it. How can I feel your sincerity if you don't look at me? Moreover, it is not related to relatives. Those who have experienced baptism of time are all fond of naive things. It's like being happy and angry with children and wishful words on the surface, innocent and innocent as if it were the best praise in the world, making people happy. Since the people around you can be happy, and they will be satisfied, why do they still think of growing up and making gestures? If you want to say something, you will never say so. Do not blame yourself for what you want to do. If you want to show your talents, you will not be angry or angry. All expectations, in order to coexist with reality, can only be fostered in the heart, which becomes persistence. Once people have persistence, whether they are themselves or the people around them will be unhappy. Life is to be revealed on the surface. All you can see is your entire drama. Life is not meant to be what other people see as themselves. It's just that behind the scenes and in front of the stage coincide. It's as innocent as it is on the outside. It's supposed to be what you really are. It was very pleasant to have a story of Mr. Yang Jiang. "We were so eager for the waves of fate that we finally realized that the most beautiful scenery in life was inner calm and calm. We had hoped so much for recognition from the outside world, but in the end we knew that the world was our own and had nothing to do with others. The world meaning here refers to the spiritual world, which is divorced from the real life, so people can not live only in their own world, so living is equivalent to death. Calm and calm is a height of life. It is perfect to keep a few hours of unhappiness every day. Because life is interlaced, others will intrude into your play, and you will live in others'play. Parents, friends, lovers, colleagues and strangers, they are the audience of your life, intertwined in your life, there will be joys and sorrows, there will be people, joys and sorrows, life. Just like how you deal with people, there will always be people who don't like you. Just like how hard you try to do something, there will still be no gains. Just like how you love someone sadly, he will still be away from your life. You must learn to believe all the misfortunes and learn to recognize all the regrets. Believe in your immaturity, in your bad luck, in your own possession, in all your failures, in someone who doesn't like you, in someone who doesn't care about your feelings at all. Every grief in you will be the reason for every happiness in the future. When you pass through all the unbearable things in the world, you will be able to understand all the nobleness. But don't be surprised, people come and go, some people never say goodbye, some people can't say goodbye, but life, you have your play, he has his play, do not need persistence. As Haruki Murakami said, "my life is mine, and your life is yours. As long as you know what you're looking for, you can live your life according to your own wishes, and no one else has anything to do with you." When all intentions are revealed in life, exposed in the daylight, no matter sad or happy, there is no regret in this life. When you walk with thorns, some people pity you; when you run with blood, some envy you; when you recover, others like you. Life goes into drama, and it rises and falls. Everything is just right. Just one day, when you walk in the crowd, your mind settles down for a moment and you find yourself alive. Live your life well, do not love happiness, do not retain sorrow. If you want to say something, you always say that you are strange to each other. You just want to leave a happy memory. When things are not perfect, you can find it in the song of the years.

 Yesterday cocoon, tomorrow tomorrow. Life is like a play, a joke is like life. Tomorrow is not what we expect. A movie is most afraid of no audience, the most helpless is a unicorn drama. Holding back is always behind the scenes. What people want is the drama at the stage. Still remember Mr. Zhou Xingchi's words about the chicken mother in the moonlight treasure box from Tang Monk and Monkey King at the beginning of his "Big Talk Journey to the West", "You want to? Monkey King, if you want, you can talk. You don't say how do I know what you want? Although you look at me sincerely, you still want to tell me what you want. Do you really want it? " Yes, you don't say how others know you want it. How can I feel your sincerity if you don't look at me? Moreover, it is not related to relatives. Those who have experienced baptism of time are all fond of naive things. It's like being happy and angry with children and wishful words on the surface, innocent and innocent as if it were the best praise in the world, making people happy. Since the people around you can be happy, and they will be satisfied, why do they still think of growing up and making gestures? If you want to say something, you will never say so. Do not blame yourself for what you want to do. If you want to show your talents, you will not be angry or angry. All expectations, in order to coexist with reality, can only be fostered in the heart, which becomes persistence. Once people have persistence, whether they are themselves or the people around them will be unhappy. Life is to be revealed on the surface. All you can see is your entire drama. Life is not meant to be what other people see as themselves. It's just that behind the scenes and in front of the stage coincide. It's as innocent as it is on the outside. It's supposed to be what you really are. It was very pleasant to have a story of Mr. Yang Jiang. "We were so eager for the waves of fate that we finally realized that the most beautiful scenery in life was inner calm and calm. We had hoped so much for recognition from the outside world, but in the end we knew that the world was our own and had nothing to do with others. The world meaning here refers to the spiritual world, which is divorced from the real life, so people can not live only in their own world, so living is equivalent to death. Calm and calm is a height of life. It is perfect to keep a few hours of unhappiness every day. Because life is interlaced, others will intrude into your play, and you will live in others'play. Parents, friends, lovers, colleagues and strangers, they are the audience of your life, intertwined in your life, there will be joys and sorrows, there will be people, joys and sorrows, life. Just like how you deal with people, there will always be people who don't like you. Just like how hard you try to do something, there will still be no gains. Just like how you love someone sadly, he will still be away from your life. You must learn to believe all the misfortunes and learn to recognize all the regrets. Believe in your immaturity, in your bad luck, in your own possession, in all your failures, in someone who doesn't like you, in someone who doesn't care about your feelings at all. Every grief in you will be the reason for every happiness in the future. When you pass through all the unbearable things in the world, you will be able to understand all the nobleness. But don't be surprised, people come and go, some people never say goodbye, some people can't say goodbye, but life, you have your play, he has his play, do not need persistence. As Haruki Murakami said, "my life is mine, and your life is yours. As long as you know what you're looking for, you can live your life according to your own wishes, and no one else has anything to do with you." When all intentions are revealed in life, exposed in the daylight, no matter sad or happy, there is no regret in this life. When you walk with thorns, some people pity you; when you run with blood, some envy you; when you recover, others like you. Life goes into drama, and it rises and falls. Everything is just right. Just one day, when you walk in the crowd, your mind settles down for a moment and you find yourself alive. Live your life well, do not love happiness, do not retain sorrow. If you want to say something, you always say that you are strange to each other. You just want to leave a happy memory. When things are not perfect, you can find it in the song of the years.

我旁邊的一個老頭,半夜沒有籌集到錢,一早死了,推了出去。早晨接班的醫生嘆氣地說,先打上藥嘛,也不至於這麼快就死了呀?人被推了出去。

一早又一個老太太被推了進來,開出去的單子遲遲沒有拿回來,大夫們都在那束手無策地等着。沒過半小時,大夫發現人已經不行了,被推走了。看着兩個人的生命就這樣完結了,我倒吸了一口冷氣。

原來醫院是這個樣子,這不是在治病,這是要錢、搶錢啊?醫院是治病的地方,沒想到病得比我還嚴重。

二、醫院成了某些人圖財害命的印鈔機。

現存的醫療保險,包括大病保險,只能維護基本醫療。而對我這樣的重患者,只能是杯水車薪。治療的藥物多數報銷不了,完全靠自費。

住院第三天,我在頭兩天做了介入溶栓手術以後,突然出現了意想不到的狀況,我的血壓急聚下降,高壓降到了50-60,心律梯波嚴重失常,院長、主任都來了,實施搶救,打了兩針強心劑以後,高壓才上到80,一會又下來了。

我在昏迷中聽主任和院長說,這個人不行了,通知家屬準備吧!第二份病危通知書又發到老伴和兒子手裡。老伴和兒子失聲痛哭,雙雙跪在院長面前。這時院長冷靜地說,唯一的辦法就是找線上人弄到一種進口藥,打上能差不多。兒子忙說,請你們幫忙有重謝。

老院長嘆了一口氣說,這是你家屬有錢,不然這個人就沒了。兒子馬上去銀行取了五萬塊錢現金。等了不到一個小時,醫生把我兒子叫了進去。當面拿出了德國進口的針劑,收了五萬塊錢的線人揚長而去。

我注射了三針後,血壓、脈博都正常了,我也甦醒了。醫生臉上露出了微笑。第二天一早我被推出了重症監護室。

後來,醫生告訴我,每個醫院都有線上人,你正當渠道弄不到的藥,他們隨叫隨到。藥價是出廠價的十幾倍以上不說,一次出場就收兩萬現金。

這些人就是發這個不義之財,他們掙錢太容易了,醫院就是他們的印鈔機。

三、醫院的帳沒個看,更沒法問。

每天早晨護士都拿着厚厚的帳單讓你看,讓你簽字。醫院是各項手續齊全,看到密密麻麻的用藥和檢查儀器設備,患者根本看不明白。

你要是問她,馬上告訴你找醫生。反正為了治病救人,沒有什麼可講的。家家醫院都是如此。

四、如此緊張的醫患關係,使醫生說話謹小甚微,不敢說一句過格的話,不承擔任何責任。

醫院這種體制,醫生也沒辦法,他們每一個治療方案都爭求患者家屬的意見,每用一種自費藥都要同家屬打招呼,爭得同意後才能採用。很怕患者及其家屬怪罪他們。

病人在眼前,需要急救,他們也不敢越雷池一步。這種醫患關係簡直讓人窒息。

五、中國知識分子的品質和醫德及做人的良心,是醫生的主流。

我要出院回家了。為表示對院長一句話,讓我揀回了一條命的感謝,孩子用紙包了兩萬塊錢現金,趁一早院長查房時送給他。

只聽院長長嘆了一口氣說:“孩子,你把錢收起來,回去給你父親買點好吃的吧。你們花了那麼多錢,總是揀回了你父親一條命,不容易啊?你別看這個社會病了,醫院病了,可是我們醫生沒有病”。

這一席話真是讓我感概萬分。我病了,這個社會更是病了……

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 文學城的“毛澤東論壇”和“幾曾回首論