設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
“老美”如何辨別“老中”
送交者: 幼河 2019年09月25日22:35:47 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話


  1.You look like you are 18. 你看起來好像才18歲。(東方人普遍看起來年輕, 呵呵)。

  2.You like to eat chicken feet. 你喜歡吃雞爪子~。

  3.You suck on fish heads and fish fins.你吃魚時會吸魚頭和魚鰭。(他們都是直接切掉的。)

  4.You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror. 你的車子後視鏡上會弔中國擺設。

  5.You sing karaoke. 你唱KTV。

  6.Your house is covered with tile.你的房子鋪的是瓷磚。

  7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease. 你的廚房覆蓋着一層厚厚的油脂。(愛炒菜的緣故。)

  8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil. 你的爐子上面有鋁箔。

  9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control. 你的遙控器外面包著塑料。(發現真的只有中國人才這樣。)

  10.You’ve never kissed your mom or dad. 你從沒吻過你父母。(中國人誰這樣啊。)

  11.You’ve never hugged your mom or dad. 你從沒抱過你父母。(幼兒園時算不算?)

  12.Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500. 你的裸眼視力低於4.0。(太誇張了。)

  13.You wear contacts, to avoid wearing your “coke bottle glasses”. 你戴隱形眼鏡, 這樣才能避免戴你的瓶底眼鏡。

  14.You’ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade. 你五年級開始就戴眼鏡了。(中國人都是愛學習的好孩子… 怎麼又跟眼鏡有關?)

  15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up. 你睡醒後頭髮會豎起來。

  16.You’ll haggle over something that is not negotiable. 你會討價還價。

  17.You love to use coupons. 你喜歡用折價券。(勤儉節約~~)

  18.You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol. 你為了最便宜的汽油費而開着車子到處找。(嗯,好象是這樣。)

  19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space. 你開着車子兜圈為了找到最好的停車位。

  20.You take showers at night. 你晚上洗澡。(許多美國人都是早上洗。)

  21.You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms. 旅店房間裡的非免費食品你都不吃。(那些東西都是over-charged了的, 誰那麼笨啊。)

  22.You don’t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room. 你不介意二十個人擠一間汽車旅房。(那也太摳門了吧…)

  23.Most girls have more body hair than you,if you are male. 如果你是男人, 那麼你身上的體毛比大多數女人少。

  24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you. 別人為你倒茶時你就用手扣桌子。(廣東那邊的人是這樣。)

  25.You say “Aiya!”and “Wah!”frequently.你經常說“哎(二聲)呀(四聲)”和“哇(四聲)”。

  26.You don’t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.你不喜歡系安全帶因為安全帶讓你感覺不舒服。

  27.You love Las Vegas, slot machines, and blackjack. 你喜歡拉斯維加斯,老虎機和二十一點。(中國人好賭,地球人都知道。)

  28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can reuse the paper. 你細心地打開你的聖誕節禮物, 因為你要留着包裝紙再用。(誰叫偶沒錢啊。)

  29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are 50%off. 你只會在聖誕節後買聖誕卡,因為他們打了五折。(^_^這根本就是在說我,聖誕節卡留着下一年用,省下一筆錢好好吃一頓更划算^_^)

  30.You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.你的廚房桌子上有一條抹布。(老外只有紙巾。)

  31.You spit bones and other food scraps on the table. That’s why you need the vinyl tablecloth. 你把骨頭和其他雜碎吐在桌子上,所以你必須有抹布。(沒吐在紙巾上的後果,老外真是浪費…)

  32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time. 你的電冰箱存着一萬年前的食物。

  33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack. 你把洗碗機當碗櫥。

  34.You have never used your dishwasher. 你從來沒用過你的洗碗機。

  35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times. 你有一個熱水瓶裡面永遠裝着熱水。(自來水不是人人都喝得慣的~~~)

  36.You eat all meals in the kitchen. 你在廚房吃飯。

  37.You save grocery bags, tin foil, and tin containers. 你把用過的塑料袋, 錫紙和錫盤都存着。

  38.You have a piano in your living room. 你客廳里有一架鋼琴。(管他會不會彈, 看起來倍兒有面子。)

  39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth)。你會在餐桌上剔牙,但手遮着嘴。

  40.You twirl your pen around your fingers. 你會轉筆。

  41.You hate to waste food. 你討厭浪費食物。(沒去過大陸餐館吃過飯的老外, 唉…)

  42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.你冰箱裡有三口剩飯和一隻雞翅。

  43.You don’t own any real Tupperware -only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars. 你家裡沒有任何家用塑料製品,只有一櫥子洗過再拿來用的油瓶,飯盒和醬罈子。

  44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses. 你把果醬瓶當水杯用。

  45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel. 你有收集旅館免費洗髮水瓶子的愛好。

  46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15minutes)。These snacks are always dried and include dried plums, mango, ginger, and squid. 你每次外出十五分鐘都會帶着你的零食:干芒果, 李子或烤魷魚。

  47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it. 蒸米飯前你會洗2-3次米。

  48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself. 你爸以為自己可以修任何東西。

  49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys. 你的車子裡堆了無數玩偶。

  50.You don’t use measuring cups. 你不用量杯。

  51.You beat eggs with chopsticks. 你用筷子打雞蛋。

  52.You have a teacup with a cover on it. 你有一個有蓋的茶杯。(茶壺嘛~~~)

  53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since calling information costs 50cents. 你總是在電話簿里找電話號碼,因為諮詢電話費用為五角。

  54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm. 你只在11點後打長途。(免費美國國內,中國不知什麼時候才有,有競爭果然還是件好事,bs中國電信)。

  55.If you are male, you clap at something funny and if you are female, you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.如果你是位男性,你會為有趣的事鼓掌,如果你是位女性,你會捂着嘴咯咯的笑(笑不露齒嘛)。

  56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions. 你喜歡沒有配過音的中國電影。

  57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films. 你喜歡中國功夫片。

  58.You’ve learnt some form of martial arts. 你會一些中國武術。

  59.Shaolin actually means something to you.少林對你來說是有特殊含義的。

  60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs. 你喜歡皮蛋瘦肉粥。

  61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached. 你喜歡有頭尾的蝦。

  62.You never call your parents just to say hi. 你從不為了問聲好而call你父母。(失實嚴重,這個老外認識的中國人都太摳門了,連個國際長途也省。)

  63.If you don’t live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you’ve eaten, even if it’s midnight.如果你不在家住, 你的父母任何時候打電話,都會問你吃了嗎,就算半夜12點也不例外。

  64.When you’re sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 當你病了的時候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的東西,因為“上火”。

  65.You know what yeet hay is. 你知道什麼是上火。

  66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart. 你上班時給你中國朋友send email, 即使你們相距10尺。

  67.You use a face cloth. 你用洗臉毛巾。

  68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 你去吃自助餐前會把自己餓個半死。

  69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics. 你認識可以打折賣給你珠寶或電器的人。

  70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you’re never going to use them again. 你留着用過的可樂瓶。

  71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it. 你有自己的切肉刀而且你會磨它。

  72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin. 你的牙膏都擠到紙一樣薄。

  73.You know what moon cakes are. 你知道什麼是月餅。

  74.When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.當廁紙降價時, 你買了100多卷並囤在衣櫥或住校的孩子的臥室里。

  75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.你的父母知道怎麼發鼻音。

  76.You iron your own shirts. 你自己燙衣服。

  77.You play a musical.你會彈奏一種樂器。

  78.Even if you’re totally full, if someone says they’re going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you’ll finish them.即使你飽了, 當別人要把剩下的菜倒掉時你會一嘴把它吃完。

  79.You’ve eaten a red bean popsicle.你吃過紅豆冰棍。

  80.You bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people’s homes. 你拜訪別人時會帶着水果。

  81.You fight over who pays the dinner bill.你在餐後搶着付帳單。

  82.You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law. 你的主科是實用型的,工程學、機械學或法律。

  83.You live with your parents and you are 30years old (and they prefer it that way)。Or if you’re married and 30years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.你三十歲時還和父母住在一起並且他們也喜歡你這樣。或者你已經三十歲並且結婚了,但你還住在父母隔壁或同個小區。

  84.You don’t tip more than 10%at a restaurant, and if you do, you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more. 你不會給超過10%的小費. 即使有也是給中國服務員。

  85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon. 你愛好吃苦瓜。

  86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don’t eat the last piece of food on the table.你吃光自己碗裡的最後一粒米, 但不吃桌上盤裡的最後一口菜。

  87.You know why there are 88reasons. 你知道為什麼這裡有88條。

  88.You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends. 你發覺這裡說的都是真的,所以你把它send 給你認識的所有中國朋友。

 

………………………………………………

  這是個至少5年前摘編的帖子,現在看看覺得絕大部分看法仍不過時(比方說第54條就過時)。或許裡面體現着中國文化吧?不是所有華人都如此,但至少是很多人。其中有些看法是針對廣東人的。

  我反正占了不少條;嘿嘿,有點不好意思。可能在西方生活的年輕人會相對西化。

  當然,其中一些條說得未必很準確。只是當笑話看看,別在意。不過有些場合確實要注意。

  另外,有些中國人的特點沒有總結到,比如愛在門前屋後種蔬菜,不注意自己的服裝是否得體,無意識地大聲喧譁,不愛和人打招呼、問候等等。

  這些中國人的習俗並非都很可笑;然而我們既然生活在西方,有的地方就入鄉隨俗吧。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 川普需要再做最後一個干涉內政的事:幫
2018: 明尼蘇達那夜劉強東被捕時只說一句話
2017: 總統鬥嘴槓上體育界 背後沒那麼簡單
2017: 穿大嘴的小推令朝鮮人認為他宣戰廖,穿
2016: 今天購物有意外的收穫。買了兩件Tory B
2016: 我們一個同學,身家上億了。國慶節期間
2015: 先別說無我了,說無常吧
2015: 靈魂是存在的,但必須是一物質為基礎
2014: 這是我昨天做的蛋炒飯,還有火腿。雖然
2014: 溫哥華這個城市對於單身男女是很有意思