简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
5th Grade Mother's Day(五年级母亲节)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月26日16:01:48 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-05-11

【Aiden in English】

From the very start, you've been there to help me, teach me, and love me. I'm so grateful that you have turned into a best friend in my life. Therefore on this Mother's Day, I'm writing a special card with all the reasons why in my eyes you are a hero.

When I first opened the card for Mom to see, she became speechless. I knew a card made out of construction paper couldn't be enough to repay Mom for the glorious trips around the world, the effort of teaching me, and the attention she put in to help me in almost everything.

I understand why Mother's Day is an international holiday. It gives us time to stop and take a moment to truly learn what mothers in the 7 continents do to nurture their children grow into men and women of the next generation. They do things for our own good even if we suffer to teach, and must live with annoying and disturbing kids asking questions or forgetting things. So to all the moms in the universe, thanks for everything, especially for the love and hope they put in the children.

Happy Mother's Day!

【红霞译文】

从生命伊始,你就一直帮助我、教育我、呵护我,这辈子有你这样最好的朋友,我格外心存感激。藉今天母亲节到来之际,我特意制作了一张感谢卡,上面罗列了妈妈若干可歌可泣的英雄事迹。

当我首次拿给妈妈看时,她老人家激动得说不出话来。我知道,这张用彩色美术纸制成的卡片比起妈妈带我周游世界、苦口婆心地教育我以及想方设法帮我长大成人,真是微不足道。

我懂得为什么母亲节是一个国际性节日,它让我们专门拿出时间并投注精力来真正了解七大洲的母亲们为培养自己下一代所做的不懈努力。她们处处为子女着想,无论我们是否接受,不管我们调皮捣蛋、有意刁难或者心不在焉。在此,谨向全天下所有为子孙后代无私奉献爱心和寄予厚望的妈妈们致以衷心感谢。

母亲节快乐!

2014-02-23_11-Yr-Old-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖