簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
5th Grade Mother's Day(五年級母親節)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月26日16:01:48 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-05-11

【Aiden in English】

From the very start, you've been there to help me, teach me, and love me. I'm so grateful that you have turned into a best friend in my life. Therefore on this Mother's Day, I'm writing a special card with all the reasons why in my eyes you are a hero.

When I first opened the card for Mom to see, she became speechless. I knew a card made out of construction paper couldn't be enough to repay Mom for the glorious trips around the world, the effort of teaching me, and the attention she put in to help me in almost everything.

I understand why Mother's Day is an international holiday. It gives us time to stop and take a moment to truly learn what mothers in the 7 continents do to nurture their children grow into men and women of the next generation. They do things for our own good even if we suffer to teach, and must live with annoying and disturbing kids asking questions or forgetting things. So to all the moms in the universe, thanks for everything, especially for the love and hope they put in the children.

Happy Mother's Day!

【紅霞譯文】

從生命伊始,你就一直幫助我、教育我、呵護我,這輩子有你這樣最好的朋友,我格外心存感激。藉今天母親節到來之際,我特意製作了一張感謝卡,上面羅列了媽媽若干可歌可泣的英雄事跡。

當我首次拿給媽媽看時,她老人家激動得說不出話來。我知道,這張用彩色美術紙製成的卡片比起媽媽帶我週遊世界、苦口婆心地教育我以及想方設法幫我長大成人,真是微不足道。

我懂得為什麼母親節是一個國際性節日,它讓我們專門拿出時間並投注精力來真正了解七大洲的母親們為培養自己下一代所做的不懈努力。她們處處為子女着想,無論我們是否接受,不管我們調皮搗蛋、有意刁難或者心不在焉。在此,謹向全天下所有為子孫後代無私奉獻愛心和寄予厚望的媽媽們致以衷心感謝。

母親節快樂!

2014-02-23_11-Yr-Old-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖