分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Boardwalk on the Beach,MD(馬里蘭州海濱步行大道)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月29日07:55:26 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-20

Ocean City MD0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

Ocean City of Maryland was starting to disappoint me. There was a boardwalk with no entertainment on the beach. The attractions were only seen in town including the eateries, and everything was ridiculously expensive. For example, a diner at the Embers Restaurant would be worth $35 for a meal of all-you-can-eat (AUCE), while at home it would almost treat 2 people. A diner at Blu Crabhouse & Raw Bar could cost $120 for an AUCE jumbo crab buffet. A crab was the size of my head while the diner only ate two before burping. It's 60 bucks for a single crab! Think of how many video games I could buy with that amount of cash.

Also this Ocean City didn't offer any treats like funnel cake. Instead, shops sold pizza and other junks that cost way too much.

It is funny that there were a ton of miniature golf areas. They seemed to attract more tourists than the other recreation. Dad and I enjoyed a 18-hole course which took at least 2 hours. It looked like more about being in a lively atmosphere than playing, considering no one was really wandering the streets.

Recommendation: go to beaches with versatile boardwalks.

【紅霞譯文】

馬里蘭州海洋城漸漸叫我失望起來,海濱步行大道兩側單調乏味,沒有什麼像樣的娛樂場所,旅遊景點包括小吃商店全部集中在城區中心,而且每樣東西貴得離譜。舉例來講,“余火飯館”內儘管各色食物任你隨意享用,但每人收費35美元,幾乎是我家門口叫價的兩倍﹔而“藍蟹房原味酒吧”提供巨型螃蟹自助餐,每人收費120美元,其螃蟹塊頭大如本人的腦袋,就餐人撐死能吃下兩個如此肥碩的傢伙,這麼一算,每隻螃蟹高達60美元﹗試想一下,我花這些錢不知可以買回多少套視頻遊戲。

另外,眼前這個海洋城並無其它像漏斗蛋糕之類的風味小吃,店鋪只知道兜賣比薩餅還有垃圾食品,而且價格不菲。

有趣的是,小型高爾夫球場遍地開花,看上去好像比其它娛樂項目更能招攬遊客。我和爸爸非常喜歡打一盤18洞高爾夫球,不知不覺地耗掉了兩個鐘頭。的確,投身熱鬧場面要比打球本身更具吸引力,有誰專程跑到這裡來逛街壓馬路。

最終建議大家﹕今後如若要去海灘,那麼一定要去步行大道上有吃有玩的海灘。

06-20-14_Ocean City of MD-50001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖