简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
First Day in YMCA Camp(基督教青年会夏令营第一天)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月29日08:08:31 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-23

【Aiden in English】

The first day of the summer camp is always tough because there are so many things you don't know. The kids are different, and the counselors are different. The camp near the YMCA is different. The program Sports Combo is different. Everything is different. And on this very day, I adopted to that difference.

As I stepped out of Dad's car, it felt like entering a world of strangers. I knew no one. That all changed when I met my group. They were really friendly, and I liked most of their personalities. They accepted me without any hesitation and treated me as an equal, which was awesome.

In kickball where I was one of the best, I received no criticism. In fact, one kid even asked for my name. His name was Alex, and he was humorous and nice. Alex told and explained things to me. I quickly realized that he felt like a true friend, and I was certain that we would have relations.

【红霞译文】

当走出爸爸的汽车之后,我仿佛进入陌生世界,眼前没有一位熟人。不过,一旦与同组的营员会面,所有的忐忑不安立刻烟消云散。他们非常友善,个性有嘉,毫不犹豫地接纳了我,待我像自己的朋友那样,令我释怀。

夏令营开头一天令人困扰,因为很多未知的东西,同伴不识,辅导员不熟,基督教青年会附近的营地不知,体育综合活动内容不清,总而言之,一切不尽相同。此时此刻,我努力适应这种不同。

在本人擅长的踢球项目上,我表现不错,有位同伴前来询问我的姓名。他叫亚历克斯,风趣温和,主动介绍事情并解释给我听,我很快发觉他如同挚友,相信彼此会建立起友谊。

2014-04-26_YMCA Shark-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 周末附加题:国画的散点透视比西画的单