簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
First Day in YMCA Camp(基督教青年會夏令營第一天)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月29日08:08:31 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-23

【Aiden in English】

The first day of the summer camp is always tough because there are so many things you don't know. The kids are different, and the counselors are different. The camp near the YMCA is different. The program Sports Combo is different. Everything is different. And on this very day, I adopted to that difference.

As I stepped out of Dad's car, it felt like entering a world of strangers. I knew no one. That all changed when I met my group. They were really friendly, and I liked most of their personalities. They accepted me without any hesitation and treated me as an equal, which was awesome.

In kickball where I was one of the best, I received no criticism. In fact, one kid even asked for my name. His name was Alex, and he was humorous and nice. Alex told and explained things to me. I quickly realized that he felt like a true friend, and I was certain that we would have relations.

【紅霞譯文】

當走出爸爸的汽車之後,我仿佛進入陌生世界,眼前沒有一位熟人。不過,一旦與同組的營員會面,所有的忐忑不安立刻煙消雲散。他們非常友善,個性有嘉,毫不猶豫地接納了我,待我像自己的朋友那樣,令我釋懷。

夏令營開頭一天令人困擾,因為很多未知的東西,同伴不識,輔導員不熟,基督教青年會附近的營地不知,體育綜合活動內容不清,總而言之,一切不盡相同。此時此刻,我努力適應這種不同。

在本人擅長的踢球項目上,我表現不錯,有位同伴前來詢問我的姓名。他叫亞歷克斯,風趣溫和,主動介紹事情並解釋給我聽,我很快發覺他如同摯友,相信彼此會建立起友誼。

2014-04-26_YMCA Shark-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 周末附加題:國畫的散點透視比西畫的單