简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Basketball(基督教青年会营篮球)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月03日18:08:51 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-07-28

Aiden in English

Basketball just might be my favorite sport. It's fairly simple and easy to catch on no matter how old you are. Only issue is that I'm not very offensive. You see, today, the best player in the Basketball Camp wasn't me, but a 3rd grader who was two years younger than I. Why? Because he drove and blasted through the opponent's defense.

I just don't have such driving ability, the ability to run and dribble to the basket without caring about the person in front of me. Also I don't the "eye" that I can sense where everyone is on the court even without turning my head to look around almost every 5 seconds. That makes it tough for me to create and execute a play for the team. In other words, I can't play a point guard.

Basketball might be characteristic of an easy concept and happen to be my favorite sport. But one thing becomes certain: basketball is a hard one.

【红霞译文】

篮球权且算作本人热衷的体育运动,既容易上手,又玩起来方便,更无所谓年纪大小。我不善进攻,如果说今日篮球夏令营最好的选手是一位三年级比我小两岁的男孩,你应明白我所表达的意思。为什么呢﹖原因在于他会突破对方球员防守深入篮下。

我一没那本事,不管前面有没有人阻拦带球上篮﹔二没那眼力劲儿,毋需每隔五秒钟扭头转身,就能眼观六路耳闻八方,单凭这点,我无法成为全队打法灵活球技精湛的主力核心,换句话说,我胜任不了组织后卫。

篮球或许简便易行,恰好适合我这种人,但有一点可以肯定﹕篮球很难打。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 哲学教会人们思维,数学把思维形式化,