简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Plague Inc.(《瘟疫公司》)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月06日14:53:35 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-12

Aiden in English

Plague Inc. is the most addicting free game on the app store. The plot is simple. Kill everyone by viruses, bacteria, fungi, or contagious disease on earth. I know, it sounds gross but totally awesome. You learn a ton about how outbreaks spread. The best part is a fun to watch a virus take over the world. However, you don't just watch and wait. You mutate the virus and it gets much more powerful. Soon, the virus can travel through air particles and water.

Yet as I said, the objective is to kill the world, not give everyone a rash. So you should upgrade the symptoms. This is where people get grossed out. Don't worry, there aren't any pictures. The most severe symptoms are coma and almost instant death. But there are more painful ways to die. I'll leave thoughts for you to find out.

Games are everywhere and have different kinds. But Plague Inc. is really a chip off the old block and that's the best way I can put it.

【红霞译文】

《瘟疫公司》是“软件应用商店”免费提供的特别上瘾的电子游戏,其意图相当明确,让病毒、细菌、真菌或传染病在世上泛滥成灾蚕食人类。我知道,乍听上去《瘟疫公司》非常恶心,一旦玩起来却相当有意思,你能学到很多有关瘟疫爆发的情形。最好玩的部分莫过于眼睁睁地看着病毒控制世界。然而,你不是旁观者,而是亲自让病毒发生变异,使其更具杀伤力,这样的话,病毒才很快地在悬浮粒子和水分子之中传播开来。

如我所说,游戏的目的就是要销毁地球,而非得什么皮肤红肿无关紧要的疾病。如此一来,你应该不断使病症加剧,这正是令人抓狂的地方。不过千万不要担心,游戏本身没有任何示意图片,而最严重的病情顶多出现昏迷,近乎当场死亡。死亡的方式五花八门,我留待你自己去发挥想像力。

游戏无处不在千变万化,《瘟疫公司》推陈出新,我对它评价极高。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 在大功率微波发射塔附近,人脑会被扰动