設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Flag Football-2(基督教青年會營奪旗式美式足球之二)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月06日15:16:39 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-13

Aiden in English

I'm not a team leader. No way in sports. So when I was appointed as the team captain of a flag football in my summer camp, I felt one of the other kids should have been chosen. For one, I'm not the fastest kid in the world. Two, the other three team captains seemed to be fast as lightning, not to mention the background knowledge about football. Three, an experienced player was sitting right next to me in my team. So now, after I've said all that, let's talk about some good things that happened today.

An accidental touchdown! When I meant "accidental", I mean a crazy, awkward, not planned to touchdown. And it all had to do with Jonathan, the kindergartener. The play from scrimmage took place when Jonathan caught a pitch at about the one-inch line. But instead of getting a touchdown, he threw it backwards like a lateral. Surprisingly, another teammate was able to catch it and scored a touchdown.

Football is a crazy game itself. Anything can happen anywhere at anytime, even if it's an inch away from a touchdown.

【紅霞譯文】

我當不了頭,運動項目里根本沒戲可唱。當被指定為夏令營奪旗式美式足球隊隊長時,我覺得另一位更有資格。原因之一,我天生速度不快﹔之二,其他三位隊長則快如閃電,更不必說他們對美式足球瞭如指掌﹔之三,坐在我身邊的球友是一位經驗豐富的運動員。好吧,暫且不談這個話題,報道一下今天球場上的喜訊。

意外達陣﹗我所指的意外,意思是着魔似的、離奇般的、毫無準備的觸地得分,而所有一切應歸功於學前班幼童喬納森。混戰中,這位小蘿蔔頭在離對方家門一英寸線上得球,本應直接達陣,結果反倒往回橫傳。出人意料地,另一位球員接住了傳球並觸地得分。

美式足球拼搶瘋狂,什麼事情都會發生,而且並無時間場合之分,即使一英寸達陣區內也不例外。

2013-11-05_Football-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖