簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Day @ Home(基督教青年會營─賦閒在家)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月06日17:15:50 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-14

Aiden in English

Staying at home with no video game stinks. This time, it's not because of a fever. The camp was on a field trip to a lake that I wasn't excited. What I feel like not going is a mistake now since I'm stacked with Chinese homework and the only companion I've got is my grandma who isn't exactly into conversations.

"Hey Grandma, can I go outside?"

"Lunch is ready."

"But I really want to go outside!"

"Lunch is getting cold!"

That's about how the conversations went and so I'm basically alone. Even if I don't like the field trip, at least my other friends will be there. You see, that's the catch of staying at home. You might have the freedom to do whatever you want except for video games, for me, anyway. But with no one to do things with! What's the point of playing ping-pang or table tennis by yourself? Or playing cards?

Friends are extremely important. I just can't live without them. Next times, I'm going on the lake trip without the 2nd thought about it.

【紅霞譯文】

賦閒在家撈不着玩視頻遊戲,真的無聊透頂。這回倒不是因為發燒出不了家門,而是因為我對湖區夏遊活動缺乏興趣。看來事先我考慮欠妥,其實留守在家如果不被暑假中文作業淹沒,那麼定會讓相互為伴的外婆拿下,彼此間缺乏共同語言。

“嗨婆婆,我能到門口玩嗎?

“午餐做好了。

“但我真的很想出去!

“午餐快要涼了!

瞧,老少交流關鍵難達共識,因此叫我感到形單影隻。今後無論多麼討厭野外拉練,我委曲求全也要前往,因為至少有朋友同行,自個兒呆在家裡雖然自由,想幹什麼就幹什麼,除電子遊戲對我例外,但寂寞難忍﹗單槍匹馬怎麼打乒乓﹖獨自一人又如何玩撲克牌﹖

朋友相當重要,我離不開他們。從今往後若再有湖區之旅,我二話不說。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 在大功率微波發射塔附近,人腦會被擾動