簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
First Fall Soccer Practice(首次秋季足球訓練)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月06日17:18:58 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-15

Aiden in English

My team for the 2014 Fall Rec. Soccer 5th-6th Grade Division sounds extremely weird in MUSC. First off, 75% of the team comes from my elementary school. Yes! 75% of my team fellow members are derived from my elementary school. Is it crazy, huh? But not as crazy to hear that 75% of the team is from my team last year. Exactly! I know everyone except for 3 of 12 people, and I know all my teams' strengths and weaknesses.

This year, it seems as if I am the only power shot, which becomes our only sore area. We've got speed, endurance, and we are not afraid of the ball except for me, of course. We just don't have the power to take corner kicks or to center the ball. In the meanwhile, we can barely put the ball into the upper corners of the net. So for once, I'm not completely useless.

This year the team is somewhat the same as the one last year. And we had an amazing season in the past. I hope that this season will be the same.

【紅霞譯文】

2014年蒙哥馬利足聯俱樂部秋季娛樂性賽小學五年級──初中一年級組我隊組合非常蹊蹺。首先,隊中75%的成員跟我來自同一小學,沒錯﹗75%的成員為本校同學,吃驚是嗎﹖但還有更叫人震撼的消息,75%的成員去年就攜手並肩共為同一支球隊效力,千真萬確﹗除了十二名成員中三位新面孔之外,我可以如數家珍,脫口道出其他每一位成員球技特長。

今年我好像成為全隊唯一一位力量型選手,而大腳射門恰好是本隊的薄弱環節。我們不但速度快耐力強,而且見球勇為,當然我排除在外。不過,每當遇到角球或大力傳中時,問題立刻暴露出來。與此同時,球從門上角入網尚需錘鍊。這麼一來,我便有機會在本賽季盡顯神威。

今年球隊實力與去年的相當,而在上一個賽季,我們成績可嘉,但願再接再厲。

2014-05-10_Warmup0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖