簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Soccer Practice(足球訓練)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月09日13:12:14 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-09-03

Aiden in English

It's almost the start of the fall season. In just three short days, the first soccer game we have will begin. It'll be the Columbus CREW against the Philadelphia UNION. Ironically, the only MLS game I've ever watched at the stadium in PPL Park was with these two teams playing.

This year, we are the Philadelphia Union, and the team has only one thing in mind: seek and destroy. To crush, dismantle, and terrify the opposing team, the only way we could totally demolish the Columbus Crew was the train, practice, more train, and more practice. By the looks of it, Coach Nathan took the word train and twisted it into running laps.

Speaking of running laps, one kid on our group cut across the field on our 2nd lap. As a gift, the coach granted us the permission to run another lap. You know how hard it is for a defender like me to run. I personally don't like to run at all. And something tells me that I'm speaking for the whole team.

But like I said, we gotta train. Running is indispensable, one way or another. If it's gonna help us destroy the Columbus Crew, count me in!

【紅霞譯文】

秋季在即,還有不過三天時間,我們第一場足球賽馬上開戰,也就是說“哥倫布機員隊”要與“費城聯合隊”交鋒。好笑的是,我難得觀看美國足球大聯盟比賽,可偏巧卻在費城電力照明公司公園現場目睹過這兩支職業隊的風采。

今年,我們沿襲費城聯合隊大名,秉承其理念,目標只有一個:不失時機打敗對手。為了分裂瓦解威脅哥倫布機員隊,我們唯一的出路就是,強化訓練、練習、再強化訓練、再練習。基於這個出發點,內森教練把強化訓練一詞與繞場地奔跑聯繫到一塊。

說起繞場地奔跑,我所在小組一位隊友在第二圈跑步訓練時因偷工減料抄了近路,結果連累了大家,教練毫不吝嗇地“獎勵”全組成員多跑出一圈。你想過沒有,對於一位像我這樣的後衛球員來說,來回跑動決非輕而易舉,況且我確實不擅長跑動。憑我直覺,隊裡恐怕沒人喜歡跑來跑去。

正如前面所述,我們必須接受強化訓練,來回跑動是強化訓練中必不可少的內容,反過來說,強化訓練離不開來回跑動。如果來回跑動能幫我們打敗“哥倫布機員隊”,我一定盡力而為!

2014-05-10_Kashish-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 我就是空,非我也是空,兩空相遇就是“