簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Final Soccer Practice(賽季前臨陣磨槍)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月09日13:16:32 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-09-05

Aiden in English

Ever get that jittery feeing when something's about to begin? Well, tonight is the final practice before the kickoff of the fall season. Previously, it was all laughter and running around pretending to be like Renaldo, a Brazilian super forward or Messi, an Argentine alien. But today was for real. The pace seemed fast, and if you weren't keeping up, you would run a lap. For me, it was a long night.

We ended the practice with a game of world cup. I was partnered up with Sean's brother, Collin. We came out as the unexpected winners. Is it because a defense man and a 4th grader winning the world cup? There wasn’t something that comes around every day. However, after many close calls, we came out on top, and in one piece. May I say that the game winning kicks with my left foot? I began to transfer the ball to my right. In that very instant I was about to let it rip, I swiped the ball to my left. The defender thought the shot was coming and winced. So instead, I dribbled left once, and ripped the ball into the upper left of the net.

I don't know how good the other team is tomorrow. But I just have to say three words: BRING IT ON!

【紅霞譯文】

在某些事情發生之前,你是否感覺風聲鶴唳草木皆兵?沒錯,今晚是足球賽季開幕前最後一次訓練。過去大伙兒常常邊鬧邊跑,不是把自己吹噓成巴西隊超級前鋒羅納爾多,就是阿根廷天王巨星梅西的翻版;如今秋季比賽迫在眉睫,隊員們節奏加快,誰掉隊落在後面,誰就會多跑一圈。對我而言,今晚過得特別慢。

訓練結束前,我們舉行了一場“世界盃”賽,我跟隊友肖恩的弟弟科林搭檔,結果出奇制勝,一名擅長防守的後衛外加一位四年級的小蘿蔔頭竟然奪取了“世界盃”?莫不是破天荒舉世奇聞。然而,經過激烈拼殺,我們安然無恙,終於登上冠軍寶座。坦白地說,本人左腳開弓奠定了勝利基礎。原來,我先把球傳到右腳,就在準備用力射門的時候,忽然又把球傳給左腳,對方後衛知道球被踢了過來,但沒敢阻擋,而我再度運球,隨後大腳一開,球從左上角應聲入門。

不清楚明天與本隊交鋒的球隊實力如何,但我要奉送給他們三個字,當心點!

2014-06-07_Goalie-10001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖