設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
76ers Overnight Camp─Memory(七六人隊籃球寄宿營─體會)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年05月06日13:59:57 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2015-07-31

Aiden in English

Bags were packed. The rooms were cleaned. Windows were open. A-week-long 76er Overnight Camp was almost over. But before we left, there were the championships. 

For the ACC, the teams that made it through the playoffs were the number one seed of UNC and the number three seed of Duck. They were the finalists and had a crowd of all the ACC’s players and parents watching. On Duke, it was all about the one-man army. The ball was given to its star over the over again. As for UNC, it was to draw fouled and get in the paint. With its talented point guard, people also had to be wary of the pull-up jump shot.

The theme of this week was to work as a team. Duke was a team superficially. But when it came down to the wire, the players gave it to one guy and let him do whatever he wished. On the other hand, UNC had at least three people who could deliver if it came close. I had my money on UNC, no matter what. 

UNC started out hot, and the players jumped to a 6-point lead. There were both terrific offenses on both sides of the ball, but UNC was just moving the ball more. Every point Duke got was earned, and UNC wore handed open shots and looks. As for Duke’s star, he had at least 20 points. That didn’t help if the other team had three players with 10 points. Now here’s the problem with GA-Tech and Duke. Both teams had more talent than UNC. Both teams played harder than UNC. Yet only one time combined did we beat UNC! That’s because it was the perfect fit, all its teammates getting the ball. No one was really amazing on its team, and no one slowed them down. Most important of all, they picked themselves up after losses faster than us. I haven’t figured out what our problem is. However, it seemed like every loss to us was the end of the world, which (hopefully) it was not! 

And so, I end the week here by saying this. It doesn’t depend on how talented a team is (okay, maybe a little), or how determined the team is (okay, maybe a little). It depends on the flow of the team, how good it passes, helps, and is not selfish. And the most critical, how they get up after losing, which unfortunately never happened to us. The 76ers Camp doesn’t just improve my basketball skill, but also teach me the good qualities of being a successful person in life. This year I might’ve lost the game, but I sure have advanced in life. 

【紅霞譯文】

行李包打好,房間清理乾淨,窗戶敞開通風,一周的七六人隊籃球寄宿營馬上就要結束了,不過在臨行之前,大家尚需參加錦標賽。

對於大西洋沿岸聯盟,決賽取勝的第一號種子北卡大學和第三號種子杜克大學兩支球隊出爐,它們有資格參加最後一場錦標賽,屆時大西洋沿岸聯盟全體球員及其家長到場觀摩。其實杜克大學隊就是一個人的球隊,場上所有球員都把球傳給同一位球員;而北卡大學隊靠的是對手犯規及直闖限制區投籃得分,再加上控球後衛聰明過人,常常虛晃一下跳起來投籃。

本周旨在培養團隊精神,杜克大學表面上看上去是一支隊伍,但到了真槍實戰的時候,他們把球只傳給其中一個人,由他來主導比賽;相反地,北卡大學隊至少有三位球員配合默契。因此無論怎樣,我僅看好後者。

北卡大學隊先聲多人,很快贏出六分,雙方進攻都表現不錯,但北卡大學隊在傳球上更勝一籌。杜克大學隊努力將比分拉近,北卡大學隊積極尋找空檔投籃,杜克大學隊的那位球星撐死得了廿十多分,但個人再強也難於抗衡對方三人裡應外合各得十分的戰績。話說至此,我們喬治亞理工學院隊和杜克大學隊犯有同樣毛病,兩隊個人技術都比北卡大學隊棒,但集體實力卻比北卡大學隊差,這也是為什麼彼此多次交鋒我們僅贏過一回的原因!團隊的力量是無窮的,北卡大學隊分工合作,打得有條不紊。論個人技術,他們水平一般,但論球隊實力,他們配合有加,最重要的是,他們能很快地從逆境中走出來。我一時捉摸不透本隊的問題所在,然而,我們經不起失敗,每次輸球好像世界末日到來,實際上哪有這麼嚴重(但願如此)!

一周的營地生活讓我體會到,一支球隊的好壞不在於精明度高低(也許有點)或者執着性大小(也許有點),而在於它的整體性,包括帶球水平、助攻能力、不以自己為中心,最關鍵的是如何及時擺脫失敗困擾,不無遺憾地,我們從未做到這一點。費城七六人隊夏令營不僅幫助我提高球技,而且教導我為人處事,這回我也許輸掉了比賽,但卻收穫了對生活的感知。

2015-07-31_76er Camp Award Ceremony0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 戲說牆內外的那些瑣事