設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
美國網評:中國的三國演義太棒了
送交者: w2011815448 2017年12月12日00:26:38 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話

YouTube網友:啊!《三國演義》。在中國最偉大的內戰,這就是為什麼中國的勢力在歷史上大部分時間裡沒有給世人留下深刻的印象,中國本身就是一個充斥着軍閥,土地、人力、資源的巨大遊樂場,在很長一段時間裡,中國人認為控制中國大陸就是控制了世界。這是真實的,因為當時歐洲和美國並沒有什麼值得崇拜的東西。

YouTube:新三國評論

[以下是評論部份]

LEGOMANIAC419

It's like the Chinese version of Game of Thrones. Loveit.

這就像是中國版的權力的遊戲,我很喜歡。

Rich91

Does anyone see the parallel of the seriesto today's political situation? Three kingdoms= USA, China, Russia, the threemost dominant states in the world. USA, despite suffering economic crisis andmilitary defeats, is still the most powerful and thus is Wei. Russia, wasformerly more powerful but has since lost most of their power, but stillremains formidable is Wu. China, being the newest player and a rising power, isShu.

有人看到這個電視劇與今天的政治局勢是一致的嗎?三個王國=美國,中國,俄羅斯,世界上最主要的三個國家。美國,儘管經歷了經濟危機和軍事失敗,仍然是最強大的,因此是魏國。俄羅斯曾經更強大,但後來失去了大部分的力量,但仍然強大的,是吳國。中國,作為最新的勢力和崛起的力量,是蜀國。

MaelstromExceptions

Originally thought. before I was going towatch this, I thought eh, low budget film, but I am at episode 20+ and I got tosay, This is probably my favorite video series, probably of all time.Acting,screenplay,directing,etc,etc, = 9/10. So far, excellent. I want to watchthe 1996 version but its all in chinese sub. Can the person who translatedthis, can do the 1996 version?

最初的想法。在我看這個之前,我想,嗯,低預算的電影,但是我在看到第20集時,我不得不說,這可能是我最喜歡的視頻系列,可能一直都是。表演,劇本、導演等等等等,= 9/10。到目前為止來說,很好。我想看1996版的,但都是中文版的。翻譯這個的人能做1996版嗎?

I AM KAI

ah! the three kingdoms time. the greatestcivil war in china, and this is why chinese power for the most part of thehistory don't give a flying fuck about world out side, china itself is a hugeplayground for the warlords, land, manpower, resources, for such a long time,chinese people think control China mainland IS control the WORLD. its some whattrue, since there is nothing worthing taken in Europe and America at the timeLOL

啊!《三國演義》。在中國最偉大的內戰,這就是為什麼中國的勢力在歷史上大部分時間裡沒有給世人留下深刻的印象,中國本身就是一個充斥着軍閥,土地、人力、資源的巨大遊樂場,在很長一段時間裡,中國人認為控制中國大陸就是控制了世界。這是真實的,因為當時歐洲和美國並沒有什麼值得崇拜的東西。

Cassie

Cao Cao is not a simple person,definitly

曹操不是一個簡單的人,真的。

Cucumber8787

Somany Chinese phrases have no way to be translated or even interpreted inEnglish. Truth. It means that most of foreigners can only understand about50%-60% from the subtitle...

有很多的漢語成語沒有辦法翻譯,甚至都沒辦法用英語解釋。這就是現實。這就意味着大多數外國人只能從字幕中看懂50%—60%......

Witch Hunter

Newto this show fucking brilliant I love history and Chinese films

這部新電視劇真TM好看,我喜歡中國歷史和影片。

KamijoSan

Thesub maker must master both Chinese and English. But the pity is that so manyChinese phrases have no way to be translated or even interpreted in English.But the sub maker really did an excellent job!

翻譯者必須精通掌握中文和英文。但遺憾的是,有很多的漢語短語是無法翻譯或用英語解釋的,這個翻譯者確實做得很棒。

Xiaodan Shi

And my favorite character throughout thehistory of three kingdoms is Xun Yu. The relationship between Xun Yu and CaoCao is hard to describe, I still like it though a tragedy at the end. They usedto be that close.

在整個三國歷史劇中,我最喜歡的是荀彧。荀彧和曹操的關係很難描述,儘管結局是一場悲劇,但我仍然很喜歡。他們曾經是那麼親密。

Kevin

Thisseries are based on the novel created by Luo GuanZhong in 14th centry. Thenovel described Cao Cao as a cruel conspirator. But before Luo, the historybook actually thought Cao Cao was the orthodoxy of Han, LiuBei and SunQuan wererebels. Cao Cao never proclaimed himself emperor, but Liu and Sun did. He diedas the prime minister of Han, king of wei. The emperor title was added by hisson after his death.

這部電視劇是基於羅貫中在第十四世紀創作的小說。這部小說描述了曹操作為一個殘酷的陰謀家。但在羅之前,歷史書上卻認為曹操是漢朝的正統,劉備和孫權被認為是叛軍。曹操從來沒有自稱皇帝,但劉備和孫權做到了。他死後作為漢朝的皇帝,魏王。皇帝的頭銜在他死後被他的兒子加上的。

Matt Jones

Iwas so sure the banquet was going to be a massacre when it was revealed thatonly the old ministers from the previous dynasty were invited.

當看到只有前朝的舊臣被邀請的時候,我就預測到那個宴會就是一場屠殺。

The Big Griffon

Sincea couple of months ago I've started nudging more towards being supportive ofCao Cao and Wei instead of Liu Bei. Cao Cao was an absolutely brilliant rulerand had a brilliant military mind.

從幾個月前開始,我就支持曹操而不是劉備,曹操是一位超群的統治者,有着卓越的軍事思想。

mikey pang

excellentseries of three kingdoms, zhuge liang the smartest of them all but still can'tdefeat sima yi... thumbs up!!!

三國中的優秀電視劇,諸葛亮是他們中最聰明的,但仍不能打敗司馬懿……很牛逼!!!

CountDarth

Ambition and evil are not the same thing.Cao Cao was ambitious, and ruthless, but far from evil. The only reason historysees him as such is because the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel is heavilybiased towards Liu Bei and the Shu Kingdom, who are painted to be flawlessheroes in a very black-and-white manner.

野心與邪惡不是一回事。曹操雄心勃勃,無情,但遠非邪惡。歷史看到他的唯一原因是因為“三國演義小說”嚴重偏向劉備和蜀國,他們被完美無瑕的描繪成英雄。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 70多年前的今天,日韓大軍攻入偽中華民