设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:白夫长
万维读者网 > 军事天地 > 帖子
手机版: 他们可以不顾国际法和国际秩序, 我们为什么不帮自己呐?
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年08月06日04:06:46 于 [军事天地] 发送悄悄话
They hack UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and me, disregarding International law and order , why don't we help each other? UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Regardless of International law and International order, they, Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... who are living with me as my neighbors and gathering around / in my workplace, keep hacking, filtering and blocking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and me , Canadian torture victim, that is, everything I /we are using. Why are they doing this? Please see the attached photo regarding how they are hacking UN Human Rights Council. https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1560073742?profile=original UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 05/08/2019 Please forward this, not only for me, thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 《舂米夫妻》歌
2018: 如果美国对伊朗发动战争,俄会出兵帮助