設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
手機版: 他們可以不顧國際法和國際秩序, 我們為什麼不幫自己吶?
送交者: 老樂譜 2019年08月06日04:06:46 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話
They hack UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and me, disregarding International law and order , why don't we help each other? UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian Government Regardless of International law and International order, they, Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government... who are living with me as my neighbors and gathering around / in my workplace, keep hacking, filtering and blocking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and me , Canadian torture victim, that is, everything I /we are using. Why are they doing this? Please see the attached photo regarding how they are hacking UN Human Rights Council. https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1560073742?profile=original UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. UN advised me to file complaints against them twice, including International Criminal Court. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 05/08/2019 Please forward this, not only for me, thanks.
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 《舂米夫妻》歌
2018: 如果美國對伊朗發動戰爭,俄會出兵幫助