簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
還是CNN的評論給力
送交者: 三把刀 2014年06月20日20:46:35 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話

評論:

sinistervietnamese
This guy did this kind of show many timesin Chinabefore to promote his ideas about enviromental potection and of course, hisrecycling business. once he gave away 5000 electric bicycles , next time heused shoulder poles to hand out 100 basket cold cash........

some Americans tend to think too much aboutwho is behind it or what is under the table, like a mirror reflecting their ownego .

這傢伙多次在中國做這種節目,以推廣他的想法,主要是環保事業和他的回收業務,有一次,他發了5000輛電動自行車,還有一次他用肩挑的扁擔裝了100個籃子的冰冷冷的現金…
一些美國人傾向的認為幕後推手太多,像一面鏡子反映出他們的本來面目。

wincan459
Whatever motive he has, he is indeedhanding out cold cash, a lot of it.

無論他的動機是什麼,他確實發放了很多冰冷的現金。

Rob
I agree Brian, Also I think all the richpeople in this country could pitch in a little and get us out of debt. Itwouldn't hurt their wallets and then the government start helping Americans andstop borrowing. The way it is going the dollar isn't going to last much longer.

我同意布萊恩,我也想這個國家所有的有錢人多拿出一點,讓我們擺脫債務。這不會傷害他們的錢袋,然後政府開始幫助美國人和停止借貸。以美元這樣的貨幣,並不會持續很長時間。

Caveman
Dude.. if you're going to give away money,give it to people who are trying to help themselves, like who want to start abusiness and need money. If you give a crack head 100 dollars, what do youthink he's going to do with it?

夥計,如果你想要捐錢,把它給那些試圖幫助自己的人們,比如誰想創業需要錢。如果你給了100塊,你覺得他會做什麼呢?

phil
wheres my invite

我的邀請在哪裡

Rex
He is dressed in a green jacket; just likeSanta Claus before coca-cola changed his colors.

他穿了一件綠色的夾克,就像聖誕老人把可口可樂的顏色改變了。

georgefallon
Koch brothers give enormous amounts ofmoney to myriad charities.

科赫兄弟把大量的錢給了無數慈善機構。

max power
This guys a nut but I like him...

這傢伙是個難對付的人,但我喜歡他。

afewwords
This monkey thinks Americans are suckers.He doesn't understand the values American people have.

這隻猴子認為美國人是冤大頭,他不理解美國人的價值觀。

wranglerick
How many people can fit in and aroundcentral park ?

有多少人能到中央公園附近?

Edward
Chinese billionaires are take care ofAmericans more than Obama. Chinese do not want confrontation with the U.S. but ourpresident is leading aggressively policy against them unfortunately. Thissituation is not reasonable for us.

中國億萬富豪比奧巴馬更加照顧美國人。中國人不想與美國對抗,但不幸的是很多我們的總統領導積極的反對他們的政策。這種情況是不合理的。

MonikaPetrovich
He just wants to show all the strength andpower of China,to persuade Americans, that they live in poor and unfotunate country. And he isabsolutely right. In what kind of "great empire" do we live in, ifour underprivileged people get help from Chinese and not from our government?

他只想顯示所有的力量和實力,說服美國人,他們生活在一個貧困和不幸的國家。他是絕對正確的,我們生活在這樣的一個“大帝國”,如果我們的社會底層人民獲得幫助是從中國而不是我們的政府?

James_89
Chinaseems to have a hidden agenda. First it makes connections with Russia, thentries to do smth for the American nation. He has inveted 1000 people, and whatabout the others? My government should be afraid of such actions, On the otherhand, The new Chinese slaves.

中國似乎有一個隱藏的議程。首先他與俄羅斯鏈接,並試圖將美國變成水木社區。他邀請了1000人,那麼其他人呢?我們政府應該對於這樣的行為感到害怕。新中國的奴隸。

fanyunpeng
Actually, many Chinese believe that America is interior to China.
Meanwhile Chinahold one and a half trillian dollars' debt of America.

其實,許多中國人認為美國是中國的內政
與此同時,中國持有美國1.5萬億美元的債務。

VladT
I think his intentions are somewhat noble,but I think the way he is going about it is outlandish. However, I do not thinkwe should ostracize him for wanting to donate money to somehow build a bridgebetween the United Statesand China

我認為他的意圖有點高貴,但我覺得他的方式有些古怪。然而,我不認為我們應該排斥他想通過捐錢打造美國與中國之間的橋梁。

Panelo
most of them gained their wealth frommarket speculation and colluding with government officials while destroying theenvironment. I can't bear the sight of it,"

Sounds like every American billionaire andmega-corporation.

MONSANTO ET AL

“有許多富裕的富豪,但他們大多是通過市場投機和勾結政府官員獲得了大量的財富,而且破壞了環境,我不能忍受這些”。

這好像在說美國每一個億萬富豪和那些巨型公司,
孟山都公司等。

cliffintokyo
give a man a fish he will eat one meal,teach him how to fish he will eat forev

給一個人一條魚,他會吃一頓飯,教他釣魚,可以永遠吃。

disqus_aw4XhYWCj9
Yeah who cares how the man preceiveshimself,all that matters is hes trying to help people! Good for him

是啊,誰會在乎別人怎麼評價自己,最重要的他試圖幫助別人,對他好。

Menzuodao Pang
I wonder what Hillary Clinton and PresidentObama is thinking right now wrt this event. Ye olde Republicans must begnashing their teeth right now.

我想知道希拉里.克林頓,奧巴馬總統對這個事件有什麼看法,共和黨人現在一定氣的咬牙切齒。

ouahou
I thank God that He is draining US wealth, andgiving it to the rising "Kings of The East". God is merciful,graceful, just, and mighty.

我感謝神,他讓美國的財富流失。並給了上升的東方“國王”,上帝是仁慈的,優雅的,公正的強大的。

djmurphy10 .
Hook me up. I could use some extra money tobuy a camp trailer.

幫我介紹一下,我可以用額外的錢買一輛營地拖車。

Ron Menge
wow so a black woman with 8 children canearn 2700 dollars in a sudden. Maybe one if her boyfriends will show up too.

哇,如果是一個黑人婦女帶着8個孩子可以瞬間賺2700美元。可能她的男朋友也會一起來。

Bush Fan
Considering American government debts toChinese commercial department hasn't completely payed , Chinese billionaireChen 's charity has more or less ironic sense to poor American citizenry.

A creditor donate some dollar and food tothose poor American people who are without property, which isn't tolerate in myculture.

考慮到美國政府的債務,中國的商業部門還沒有完全允許,中國的億萬富豪陳的慈善事業或多或少的有一些諷刺意義,可憐的美國公民。
債權人捐些美元和食物給那些可憐的美國人,這不是我的文化能容忍的。

ucky Luke
Westerners didn't even know they got slapin the face.

西方人甚至不知道他們臉上得到了一巴掌。

pro-Russian-Activist
Americans queuing up for a free lunchshould be live telecasted around the world... may be CNN would show it for"breaking news".... wink..wink

美國人排隊領免費午餐應該在世界各地進行現場直播,CNN可以將它作為“突然新聞”.
(眨眼)。

Aaron
I would like to meet this guy and he wouldnot need to pay me $300. What a generous and inspiring thing to do.

我想見見這個傢伙,他不需要付我300美元,多麼慷慨和激動人心的事啊。

Frank Furter
You'll never see Donald Trump do somethinglike this, or any other of the Wall Street Crooks. American hates its poor.Un-Christian nation. Especially the Tea Party types.

你永遠不會看到唐納德.特朗普做這樣的事情,或任何其他華爾街騙子。美國恨非基督教國家,特別是茶黨.

Mike
hahaha the Chinese take care of moreAmericans than the American government

哈哈哈,中國比美國政府還要照顧美國人。

葬花樓樓主 (中文留言)

頂我移民美利堅!

pappy
If you are really poor and destitute, howare you going to rsvp online? How would you have internet if you can't afford ahouse or food?

如果你是真正的窮人,窮困潦倒,你怎麼會在網絡上回復?如果你買不起房子和食物,你怎麼會有互聯網?

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 龍應台:台灣人為何不想和大陸統一
2013: J-10B技術顛覆性提升 可絕殺F-35