設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:白夫長
萬維讀者網 > 軍事天地 > 帖子
美國人看中國:中國空軍攔截美軍P-8偵察機
送交者: 嵐少爺 2014年08月27日22:15:45 於 [軍事天地] 發送悄悄話
美聯社記者Robert Burns 和Lolita Baldor 就美軍P-8偵察機被共軍攔截發表了一篇報道,題目是: Pentagon cites 'dangerous' Chinese jet intercept (五角大樓指責中國噴氣機的攔截危險.

不像對周永康案的英文報道那樣幾乎沒有評論,該文發表後不到一天就有四千多美國人參與了評論。這些評論代表了美國左中右各類看法。由於事件在中外媒體已大量描述,就不再這裡貼原文了。

下面摘錄一些有代表性的美國網民評論,大哈瑞給翻譯成中文,翻的不好瞎翻,見笑。

George 1 day ago 反對:31 支持:46

To be fair, China only reacted to a provocative action done by another country. Why was the purpose for that PV-8 flew so close to China's coast? Not too long ago a similar kind of incident occurred near Russia's border in Europe.

公平的說中國只不過是對另一國家的挑釁行為作出了反應而已。為什麼PV-8 (原文如此)飛的離中國海岸這樣近?不久前,類似事件在歐洲的俄國邊境也發生過。

Sagan 1 day ago 反對:9 支持:6

135 miles is in international air space. If the Chinese don't like Americans flying in international air space, that's just too bad. We can always shoot down the Chinese. That would put a stop to their aggression!

135 英里(216公里- 大哈瑞注)是國際空域。如果中國人不喜歡美國人飛越國際空域,那又怎麼樣?我們總是能夠擊落中國人。那樣就能制止侵略。

uavman002 1 day ago 反對:146 支持:102

so when are we going to stop playing with these idiots, and shoot some of their #$%$ out of the sky, and send the rest to the bottom of the ocean? They seem to think we are week, time to teach them a lesson!

我們什麼時候不再跟那些白痴玩遊戲,而把他們XX的從天上打下來,把剩下的送進海底。他們似乎覺得我們軟弱,是時候給他們一點教訓了。

Bill 1 day ago 反對:48 支持98

Wake up Japan, it is time you enter the military arena, become a military power if not you will be sorry.

日本覺醒吧。是你們該進入軍事領域的時候了。成為軍事強國,不然你們會後悔的。

Dino 1 day ago 反對:8 支持9

Reply to Bill: considering what Japan has done in the past when it was a military power...perhaps you should wake up.

答覆Bill:考慮到日本作為軍事強國時的作為,也許你應該覺醒。

EF 1 day ago 反對:2 支持:2

bill, America will be sorry when Japan asks us to leave when she is fully equipped. With two bombs dropped on them, you think you REALLY love us? Let's watch.

答覆Bill: 當日本全付武裝時,會要求我們滾蛋,那時我才會後悔莫及。你覺得挨過兩顆原子彈的人會真正愛我們嗎?我們走着瞧。

M 10 hours ago 反對:2 支持:40

It seems many don't get what's going on here.

Every day US spy airplane fly that route and every day China send aircraft near by. It is a game both play and know the rules. The US has the right to be there and China has the right to send interceptors. But this time, the Chinese airplane get to close and was a danger for the US plane and crew members. So the US complain about that, not that China have sent a plane to say hi.

看起來好多人不明白到底怎麼回事。

美國間諜飛機每天都常態飛行,而中國派遣飛機就近監視。這個遊戲雙方都在玩,而且知道規矩是什麼。美國有權去,而中國有權派遣攔截飛機。但這回中國飛機靠得太近,對美國飛機和飛行員形成威脅。所以美國才抱怨。美國抱怨的是這個,而不是中國派飛機來打招呼。

Zanthis 14 hours ago 反對:6 支持:83

This goes on and on. Yet, American business and political leaders continue to promote the exportation of American jobs and business to China. It is those exported American jobs and business which paid for the all the modernization and improvements of the Chinese military. The U.S. did not defeat China in Korea or Vietnam. How well will the U.S. military do against an improved modernized China in a future conflict?

這事沒完沒了。美國商人和政客不斷促進向中國出口就業機會。正是這樣,才給共軍的現代化和改進提供了經費。美國在朝鮮和越南都沒有擊敗中國,那麼美軍怎樣在未來衝突中面對改進和現代化了的共軍?

I Got Jokes Fer Dat 13 hours ago 反對:5 支持:42

Stop buying Chinese made stuff, I have a problem with that, I can't, I want to, I would pay more for quality Made In U.S.A. stuff. If i go to Family Dollar, General Dollar, Wall Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, if i go with my list to buy stuff, all kinds of stuff lots of stuff, i'll go in with an empty shopping cart, leave the store with an empty shopping cart, and will have burned over priced gasoline from the middle east, at any of the gas stations, driving a car that 1/2 or more of it's parts weren't made here either.

不要再買中國商品了。我對此有看法。我不能,雖然我想買更貴的美國產品。我去一元店,沃爾瑪,Lowe’s,HomeDepot 等商店不買中國貨,我只能空手而歸。為不得不買中東來的高價油。我的車有一半以上的零件不是這裡產的。

Tactical Medic 1 day ago 反對:4 支持: 101

Not the first incident with China or the last. How many recall them holding our US Navy air crew a few years back after a similar incident?

這不是第一次也不是最後一次。有幾個人記得此前在類似事件後他們扣押過我們的海軍飛行員。

點看全圖

上圖: 共軍陵水基地忙的四腳朝天。幹部說:美國人震驚了,他們破壞我們的安全,我們破壞他們的飛機。

Jason H 17 hours ago 反對:5 支持: 41

Not really a fan of what China is doing when it comes to acquiring resources and angering neighbors, but with all fairness, look how this sounds. It is absolutely okay for us to fly near the edge of inter-national airspace to spy on China for our reasons despite it being complained as rude by them at most summits.

In short, we proceed without care to their concerns as it is perfectly legal and we could care less about their feelings.

I can dig that argument, but I Googled and have not found any news of our birds intercepting anything Chinese off the coast of California. Maybe they do not have the technology, but if they are not testing response times from our aerial good folks at Edwards, Travis, or other bases, why should we?

提起他們獲取資源,造成鄰國憤怒,我絕對不是中國的粉絲。公平地說,我們在靠近中國的國際空域進行間諜飛行是絕對沒有問題的,儘管他們在每次高層會面時都抱怨我們無理。長話短說,我們幹事毫不理睬他們的關注和感情,好像這完全合法是的。我在谷歌上找不到中國飛機在加州外海被攔截的消息。也許他們沒有這樣的技術。但是如果他們不來探測我們各個基地的反應時間,為什麼我們偏要這麼做?

USNR Pilot 1 day ago 反對:4 支持:36

Some people just don't get it. The concern is NOT that China intercepted the P-8 in International Airspace. The concern is the UNSAFE flying of the Chinese pilot. Barrel rolls around the P-8 and cutting in front of it are NOT safe maneuvers.

Countries fly surveillance aircraft near other countries' airspace ALL THE TIME.

Countries SAFELY intercept and monitor surveillance aircraft ALL THE TIME.

Interceptors fly close enough for hand signals to be seen ALL THE TIME.

Barrel rolls and cutting in front of intercepted aircraft is UNSAFE and most nations DON'T do it.

有的人搞不清,我們關注的不是中國在國際空域攔截了P-8,而是中國飛行員不安全的飛行。在P-8周圍翻筋斗和前方橫切是不安全的機動。

各國總是在其他各國附近做偵查飛行。

各國總是安全地攔截和監視他國的偵查飛行。

飛行員總是極度靠近以致能看到手勢。

翻筋斗和前方橫切是不安全的,多數國家不這麼幹。

Charles 1 day ago 反對:22 支持:49

What would the u s do if a Chinese military plane was flying of the u s coast?

如果一架中國軍機飛到美國海岸,我們會怎麼辦?

------------------------------------------------------

大哈瑞點評:

看美國的網評,發現有不少人是明白這次軍機接近到底是怎麼回事。也有憤青二百五胡咧咧。

中國軍機接近美國間諜飛機叫美國人很不舒服。中國人看到美國飛機見天兒來偵查更不舒服。雙方各有充足理由繼續這種貓捉老鼠的遊戲。就怕玩着玩着就玩蝦米了。所以雙方私下裡還得好好溝通,因為誰都不願意因為這種事發生軍事衝突。

中國越來越強,現在想給美國一個信號,過去我弱,弄不了你,忍着。現在我可以了,我TMD 快不想忍了。玩回懸的,等於把話遞過去,您自己掂量掂量吧。

點看全圖

溫水煮青蛙,想一點點地削弱美軍在第一島鏈內的存在。共軍邪惡。

每次美國和中國拌嘴,首先躺槍的都是沃爾瑪。網上立馬就有人提議抵制沃爾瑪。沃爾瑪招誰惹誰了,不就賣點便宜的中國貨嗎?叫美國窮人有活路,給美國人創造就業機會,靠中國產品,把美國的通貨膨脹都遏制住了,天大的功德沒有人知道。就一個字兒:冤。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 敘利亞問題的分析
2013: 武直十成功發射導彈 三哥網民雷人的評