設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:英豪big-apple
萬維讀者網 > 高山流水 > 帖子
<<原創歌詞>> The early morning
送交者: 迷迭香 2009年01月11日15:55:21 於 [高山流水] 發送悄悄話
****誠徵譜曲伴奏,謝謝!! The “Scarborough fair” 是豈今為止我所聽到的一首最美妙動聽的英文歌曲, 它的成功之處在於用最純樸簡潔的語言描繪出了一段真摯感人的愛情故事。在當今這個物慾橫流的瘋狂年代裡,愛情和金錢變成了兩個矛盾對立面: 金錢上是萌發不出愛情之芽的;愛情滋生出來的產物決不會是金錢。但二者能否完美統一既獲得愛情又獲得金錢呢,當然可能,但那樣會少了很多故事,不管是感人的還是平凡的。完美的事物是沒有可塑空間的,故事都是從不完美走向完美的過程之中產生的,為什麼說殘缺也是一種美,就象下面所寫的這首歌詞一樣,男女主角天各一方長相思念才會產生纏綿悱惻的愛情故事,倘若他們真的在一起的話故事會不會失味褪色呢?應該會的,平淡的生活若也能寫出不平淡的故事那只是小說家們的杜撰了。 將自己沉浸在樂曲聲中繼續胡編亂造,,,,發現這才是額的快樂天堂。 這首笛樂版的"Fair"很適合北青笛仙來吹奏的!!強烈推薦!! The early morning The rose, the violet, the tulip The daisy, the lavender, the lily Can you see the dewdrop is rolling under the petals in an early spring morning? Please pick up one and give to my lover who lives in river side The apple, the peach, the litchi The grape, the cherry, the kiwi Can you see they are falling from the trees in an early summer morning? Please pick up one and give to my lover who lives in the mountains the other side The wheat, the beet, the onion The cauliflower, the olive, the garlic Can you see they are waiting for harvesting in the fields in an early autumn morning? Please pick up one and give to my lover who lives in the forest side The cow, the horse, the sheep The duck, the goose, the Turkey Can you see they are chasing around the farm in an early winter morning? Please pick up one and give to my lover who lives by the sea side The breeze, the drizzle, the sunshine The snow, the fog, the moonlight Can you see they are passing by my little hut in a hurry footstep? Please pick up one and give to my lover who lives in the day side
0%(0)
0%(0)
  你真的是個大才女。 這詞寫的超級棒!  /無內容 - liv4lov 01/13/09 (64)
  想象力極其豐富的小阿妹, - yulan 01/13/09 (100)
  頂原創!  /無內容 - HaiShi 01/12/09 (107)
  音樂感知,文字表達; - blueranger 01/12/09 (122)
  寫的很美,願你心想事成,早日成曲傳唱!  /無內容 - 天邊彩虹 01/11/09 (112)
  迷迭香的新思維 - 點綴 01/11/09 (109)
  小香的詞清新美麗,田園牧歌般令人遐想!  /無內容 - emory854 01/11/09 (248)
    小香這名字好聽!!  /無內容 - 迷迭香 01/11/09 (194)
  這詞好象是受Scarborough fair的啟發而做,贊  /無內容 - 樹燁子 01/11/09 (75)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: Exodus by Andy Williams
2008: 凝寒守寂詞以夢,擁馨溢暖歌酌情 - 以及
2007: 根據主辦單位的籌劃, 報名到此截止.
2007: PingEr:我可以抱你嗎 ?