設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
新書《邪教大揭密》資料
送交者: 清涼.爽膚 2014年12月27日00:15:58 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

美國著名反邪教專家瑞克·艾倫·羅斯(Ricky Alan Ross)近推新書《邪教大揭密》(Cults Inside Out),該書已在全球著名在線書店亞馬遜網上架。據了解,此書包含對法輪功練習者的解除案例。

《邪教大揭秘》重點關注破壞性膜拜團體以及他們如何招募和操控教徒。該書詳述了當代從曼森·查爾斯時代到現在的重要邪教。該書也同時詳細舉例分析了包括科學教派在內的邪教干預過程。個人是如何開始接觸邪教的?擺脫邪教並治癒那些進入邪教“走火入魔”的人們需要哪些步驟?這些問題將在著名反邪教專家瑞克·羅斯的新書《邪教大揭秘》中得到詳細解答。

《邪教大揭秘》一書一經推出,便得到了新聞記者托尼·奧爾托加(Tony Ortega),《逃離:我與邪教的終生戰爭》(Escape: My Life Long War Against Cults)一書作者保羅·穆蘭茲(Paul Morantz),哲學博士莫尼卡·皮格諾提(Monica Pignotti),以及《崩潰:美國突然人格改變的盛行》(Snapping: Americas Epidemic of Sudden Personality Change)一書兩位作者弗洛·坎偉(Flo Conway)和吉姆·西格曼(Jim Siegelman)等人的好評。

美國商業電報網(www.businesswire.com1216日報道該書推出消息並評價稱:“從未有著作像本書這樣對通常所稱的‘戒除’(deprogramming)進行如此詳細的觀察和探討。從本書中,讀者可以體會到一種把干預程序化解成包括評估、準備以及深度剖析在內的、易於理解的漸進式分塊分析方法,而這些分塊還附帶有對科學教信徒、法輪功練習者以及陷入虐待性控制關係的年輕婦女的實際案例。”

《邪教大揭密》:

價格:22.49美元 

平裝:584

出版商:亞馬遜國際文庫(CreateSpace)獨立發布平台(20141016日)

語言:英語

ISBN-10149731660X

ISBN-13978-1497316607

產品尺寸:6×1.3×9英寸

運輸重量2.1

用戶評價: 5.0,滿分5星 

亞馬遜暢銷排名:圖書前100名 )

最有用的顧客評論

1Most Helpful Customer Reviews

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful

An Important Work

By Michael M. Bennett on November 15, 2014

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

Although we may think of cults as something relegated to the 1970s, the phenomenon of individuals and groups---both large and small---that utilize dangerous techniques and manipulate the psyche and emotions to exercise undue influence over people while promising "enlightenment," true joy," "realize one's true potential," "self awareness," etc., is unfortunately still with us. Self-styled gurus, pop psychotherapists, facilitators, life coaches, and other merchants of snake oil are back in vogue and insidiously penetrating every segment of society. Enter cult expert Rick Ross, who has taken his three decades of experience in the fields of cult busting and exit counseling and distilled it into this compendium. The book serves as both a resource for anyone suffering the effects of a loved one who has been victimized and as a vaccine to prevent infection. Congratulations and thanks are due Ross for this important work.

2A stockpile of history and information

By Paul Morantz on November 2, 2014

Format: Paperback

In my book " Escape: My Lifelong War Against Cults" I wrote this would probably be the only book one needed to read on the subject of cults. Of course, there is always someone who can write even more information. For those who have an interest in the subject, and more so for those who have a need, i.e., someone close is involved, Rick Ross's "Cults Inside Out" is highly recommended. Rick made education on cults his career move in 1980s and the online Ross Institute is probably the largest stockpile of information on the subject, including history, extraction and healing.

Rick has taken that knowledge and put it into book form which includes a history of public awareness arising in the 1970s in the United States. It's a good book for research and for anyone who needs assistance.

3By Ferdinand on December 21, 2014

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

Helped me much to understand how the CULT of Scientology uses brainwashing to destroy people.

*引用凱風網報道和亞馬遜網信息

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2013: 誰也無法阻止我對毛澤東的崇拜