設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
手機版: 我怎麼辦? Part 2
送交者: 老樂譜 2019年01月05日14:07:47 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話
Part 2 With Rays Weapons, Toronto Police,The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living as my neighbors ; who are gathering around and in my workplace, madly attacking my head. I can't sleep and work normally. One special "investigator" came to my house. EMF, Radio Frequency signals drop back to normal ranges. After he left, EMF, Radio Frequency signals rise back to their dangerous levels. The same with my tinnitus. RCMP investigated the same case in Cuba. By every possible means? They are poisoning me by McDonald' s Filipino cashier when she pours the coffee for me recently. By floor vibration lights I find they were wearing " Invisibility cloak" to poison me and forcibly inject me . The next morning I could hardly move because of the injection. Regarding invisibility cloak, all Canadian media reported it a few years ago. They are driving aircrafts to attack me everyday when I am driving to work and home. Photos and video have been posted and forwarded. From some reliable sources, I know the reason why they are torturing...and attemptedly murdering me. I requested Canadian government to investigate the disinformation they are sharing with Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government...However, what I am receiving are mad torture and reprisals. Meanwhile, they are hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using and everything you can imagine regardless of international law and order. 10 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: " You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." Recently, Facebook, Twitter Canada at once deleted my posts on International Human Rights lawyers and Prime Minister of Canada. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 01/03/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2018: 從班農對川普到人猿之別
2018: 中國之忍