设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
新书《邪教大揭密》资料
送交者: 清凉.爽肤 2014年12月27日00:15:58 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

美国著名反邪教专家瑞克·艾伦·罗斯(Ricky Alan Ross)近推新书《邪教大揭密》(Cults Inside Out),该书已在全球著名在线书店亚马逊网上架。据了解,此书包含对法轮功练习者的解除案例。

《邪教大揭秘》重点关注破坏性膜拜团体以及他们如何招募和操控教徒。该书详述了当代从曼森·查尔斯时代到现在的重要邪教。该书也同时详细举例分析了包括科学教派在内的邪教干预过程。个人是如何开始接触邪教的?摆脱邪教并治愈那些进入邪教“走火入魔”的人们需要哪些步骤?这些问题将在著名反邪教专家瑞克·罗斯的新书《邪教大揭秘》中得到详细解答。

《邪教大揭秘》一书一经推出,便得到了新闻记者托尼·奥尔托加(Tony Ortega),《逃离:我与邪教的终生战争》(Escape: My Life Long War Against Cults)一书作者保罗·穆兰兹(Paul Morantz),哲学博士莫尼卡·皮格诺提(Monica Pignotti),以及《崩溃:美国突然人格改变的盛行》(Snapping: Americas Epidemic of Sudden Personality Change)一书两位作者弗洛·坎伟(Flo Conway)和吉姆·西格曼(Jim Siegelman)等人的好评。

美国商业电报网(www.businesswire.com1216日报道该书推出消息并评价称:“从未有著作像本书这样对通常所称的‘戒除’(deprogramming)进行如此详细的观察和探讨。从本书中,读者可以体会到一种把干预程序化解成包括评估、准备以及深度剖析在内的、易于理解的渐进式分块分析方法,而这些分块还附带有对科学教信徒、法轮功练习者以及陷入虐待性控制关系的年轻妇女的实际案例。”

《邪教大揭密》:

价格:22.49美元 

平装:584

出版商:亚马逊国际文库(CreateSpace)独立发布平台(20141016日)

语言:英语

ISBN-10149731660X

ISBN-13978-1497316607

产品尺寸:6×1.3×9英寸

运输重量2.1

用户评价: 5.0,满分5星 

亚马逊畅销排名:图书前100名 )

最有用的顾客评论

1Most Helpful Customer Reviews

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful

An Important Work

By Michael M. Bennett on November 15, 2014

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

Although we may think of cults as something relegated to the 1970s, the phenomenon of individuals and groups---both large and small---that utilize dangerous techniques and manipulate the psyche and emotions to exercise undue influence over people while promising "enlightenment," true joy," "realize one's true potential," "self awareness," etc., is unfortunately still with us. Self-styled gurus, pop psychotherapists, facilitators, life coaches, and other merchants of snake oil are back in vogue and insidiously penetrating every segment of society. Enter cult expert Rick Ross, who has taken his three decades of experience in the fields of cult busting and exit counseling and distilled it into this compendium. The book serves as both a resource for anyone suffering the effects of a loved one who has been victimized and as a vaccine to prevent infection. Congratulations and thanks are due Ross for this important work.

2A stockpile of history and information

By Paul Morantz on November 2, 2014

Format: Paperback

In my book " Escape: My Lifelong War Against Cults" I wrote this would probably be the only book one needed to read on the subject of cults. Of course, there is always someone who can write even more information. For those who have an interest in the subject, and more so for those who have a need, i.e., someone close is involved, Rick Ross's "Cults Inside Out" is highly recommended. Rick made education on cults his career move in 1980s and the online Ross Institute is probably the largest stockpile of information on the subject, including history, extraction and healing.

Rick has taken that knowledge and put it into book form which includes a history of public awareness arising in the 1970s in the United States. It's a good book for research and for anyone who needs assistance.

3By Ferdinand on December 21, 2014

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

Helped me much to understand how the CULT of Scientology uses brainwashing to destroy people.

*引用凯风网报道和亚马逊网信息

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 谁也无法阻止我对毛泽东的崇拜