設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
左媒ABC不懷好意,讓川普的兩個女人對掐
送交者: newwild 2017年10月09日18:18:27 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

川普的前妻,也就是伊萬卡的親媽,把自己當年與川普的風流韻事寫成了書,要出版謀利。左媒ABC,馬上就邀請她上自己的節目,提供平台讓其大放厥詞,給川普添堵。在節目中,此女說她和川普至今仍有密切聯繫,還說她自己是川普的第一個老婆,也就是真正的第一夫人。這些話,讓川普的現妻十分尷尬,憋不住了放炮回擊。

Melania Trump slams Ivana for calling herself first lady

First lady Melania Trump's office fired back at President Trump's ex-wife Ivana on Monday after she boasted of her access to the White House and even referred to herself as the real "first lady." 
In an interview with “Good Morning America” to promote her new book “Raising Trump,” Ivana Trump said she and the president speak “about once every 14 days.”

“I have the direct number to White House, but I don't really want to call him there because Melania is there,” she said. “I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I’m basically first Trump wife.” She added with a laugh: “I’m first lady, okay?”

But Melania Trump’s office said there “is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex.”“This is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise,” the first lady’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.

“Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the President. She loves living in Washington, D.C. and is honored by her role as First Lady of the United States,” Grisham said, slamming Ivana’s book-promotion. “She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books.”

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2016: 紀思道: 特朗普的鹹豬手
2016: 轉貼:獨生子女來美後無情無義